doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: C. Kofoed March double-gun madness - 03/27/12 12:45 AM
Greetings folks,
It's time for the procrastinators and more miserly-types among us to pony-up; please consider giving Dave Weber a donation to help power this unique website (He's the guy pictured in the dictionary under "Whatawebhostshouldbe").

Come-on now, the market is up, the Cubs will be winning soon and the bird hatch will be phenomenal this year; only 5 days left to show Dave your appreciation.

Thanks,

C.
Posted By: Bob Jurewicz Re: March double-gun madness - 03/27/12 10:28 AM
ttt
Posted By: SamW Re: March double-gun madness - 03/27/12 11:54 AM
Check's in the mail Clair, but then you have probably heard that one before!
Posted By: L. Brown Re: March double-gun madness - 03/27/12 12:03 PM
Sam, ALL outdoor writers have heard that one before!
Posted By: C. Kofoed Re: March double-gun madness - 03/27/12 06:07 PM
Just a heads-up; one of these years I may do a roll-call. You know who you are!

In all seriousness, please send a little if you can.

C.
Posted By: King Brown Re: March double-gun madness - 03/27/12 06:36 PM
I can't penetrate PayPal because I changed email address and it keeps coming back that I have two accounts. Mailing.
Posted By: Run With The Fox Re: March double-gun madness - 03/27/12 07:49 PM
Originally Posted By: C. Kofoed
Greetings folks,
It's time for the procrastinators and more miserly-types among us to pony-up; please consider giving Dave Weber a donation to help power this unique website (He's the guy pictured in the dictionary under "Whatawebhostshouldbe").

Come-on now, the market is up, the Cubs will be winning soon and the bird hatch will be phenomenal this year; only 5 days left to show Dave your appreciation.

Thanks,

C.
When the Cubs win the World Series I'll send Dave a nice "C" note- C as in Cubs, Chicago--ain't gonna happen soon.
Posted By: C. Kofoed Re: March double-gun madness - 03/30/12 04:36 PM
TTT
Posted By: Run With The Fox Re: March double-gun madness - 03/30/12 08:54 PM
Originally Posted By: C. Kofoed
TTT
OK- I'll play your game-- my guess- "Two To Tango"-- and the Cubs still ain't gonna win either the Pennant or the Series in 2012-- bet on it!!!
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com