doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: Ballistix999 Hardback Book News - 04/06/12 12:38 AM
Hi everyone. I hope people don't mind me posting a new post but I'm quite excited with the news and many people have expressed an interest in obtaining a hard copy of my book.

Well, I've found a way, and I hope to be able to offer the book from the 10th April 2012. I'd like to thank an old friend of mine Neil Jones who effectively dropped two days of his freelance work to typeset the whole messy Word document and create what I believe is a beautiful cover and back cover for me too.

The only wrinkle is that printing on demand is more expensive that doing a run of say 5000 copies. Thank you so much for those of you that bought the current electronic versions. It means a lot to me and all proceeds go to my children's fund.

I think the covers look great so I've posted them here!

The shop page is here: Vintage English Shotguns and their restoration

Posted By: HammerGuy Re: Hardback Book News - 04/06/12 03:46 PM
Looks great. I can't wait to order my first edition copy.
Posted By: lagopus Re: Hardback Book News - 04/06/12 04:34 PM
Tony, can you let me know how to order from you. Cost, postage and packing price and address to send the cheque. I looked at your web link but could only find the dollar price. Thanks. Lagopus.....
Posted By: HammerGuy Re: Hardback Book News - 04/06/12 04:59 PM
Originally Posted By: lagopus
Tony, can you let me know how to order from you. Cost, postage and packing price and address to send the cheque. I looked at your web link but could only find the dollar price. Thanks. Lagopus.....

I don't think it's available yet mate. We're all waiting.....
Posted By: PA24 Re: Hardback Book News - 04/06/12 05:05 PM
Not available yet, next week most likely and you will be able to buy direct from lulu.com/ with a credit card and specify the type of delivery you desire.

Tony is down and out today dealing with some medical issues.....he is o.k., just needs to rest while treating a non-cancerous infection....

He may pop up here later...but the Doc said "REST".....

Cheers,
Posted By: Pinduck Re: Hardback Book News - 04/06/12 09:46 PM
Tony, I also want to order a copy of your hardback book.
Glen
Posted By: ed good Re: Hardback Book News - 04/06/12 09:50 PM
wow! that was quick!
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com