doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: Roy Eckrose August 2006 Double Gun Auction report... - 09/12/06 03:26 PM
The August listing is now available at:

http://gunshop.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=10;t=000028

This is the time of the year when the auction coverage gets a bit "hit or miss" with fishing and pursuit of the extinct ruffed grouse, so the listings may get a bit shorter for a while. The following picture is just to show you that I am still productively engaged in other activities.

It's nice to know I'm not the only one who keeps their catch. I used to keep my limit of rainbows and browns caught in streams of Adirondack Mountains.
Posted By: Montana Re: August 2006 Double Gun Auction report... - 09/13/06 01:03 PM
Great picture and many thanks for the reports. Enjoy the season.
Geat looking smallmouth
Roy, is this report simply those guns on auction presently or is it a report of guns which have recently sold. I ask this because a few of the ones you list have not even had bid #1 yet.

Thanks
Posted By: KY Jon Re: August 2006 Double Gun Auction report... - 09/14/06 03:53 AM
Fair size minnow. Must be after the big fish with bait that size.
Posted By: jas Re: August 2006 Double Gun Auction report... - 09/14/06 04:04 AM
Looks like Salmon bait, I jokess. jas
DAM16SXS:

The report covers auctions which have been concluded, not necessarily sold. Many are relisted if they do no sell, often multiple times.
Quote:
Originally posted by jas:
Looks like Salmon bait, I jokess. jas
Not ugly enough for salmon bait!!
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com