doublegunshop.com - home
Whitey is fighting an invasion of cancer in his body (that's all I know) and also now has pneumonia, according to his latest email to me, which is copied below. Whitey is a genuine good guy, and has asked for prayers in his battle. I shared with him my own bout with colon cancer 13 years ago, and the chemo treatments I went through, he might appreciate encouragement from others as well. Please do keep him in your prayers. His email to me follows:

Larry thanks for the concern and prayers they are very welcome.
The Chemo has been shut off for 4 weeks.Due to finding also lung phenomena (Spelling)??So we are trying to build some strength As was very,very weak Hopefully every day will get better.
Larry all your concerns and prayers from anyone is welcome. I need to get well enough to get back to gun projects.Smile Whitey
My prayers also go to him,I was also starting to feel uneasy that I hadn't heard from him in a couple weeks.
Larry, thanks for the update.
Mike
My prayers are with you Whitey. God bless,
My prayers will include you for healing and comfort, Whitey.

Thanks, Chief
Posted By: PA24 Re: Our fellow bbs member and friend Whitey... - 09/13/13 09:47 PM

Prayers for you at this hard time Whitey, God Bless You.

Best Regards,
My prayers, too.
Prayers for you Whitey.
My hopes, wishes and above all, prayers are with you, Whitey.

The Fraternity of The Good Guy Gun Brotherhood needs you back in the ranks at your earliest possible convenience. We're getting a bad rap out there and now, more than ever, we have to show the country the virtue and purpose we are made of.

Get well, Brother - Marc
Hang in there Whitey. My prayers are also with you. I can certainly feel for you as I am currently a 26 year survivor of Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma. Chemo can be tough, but You Can Make It.
So sorry to hear that one of us is ill. I hope that things get back to "gun normal" as soon as possible.
Thanks to all of you. As it's Great to have friends that count. Whitey
Whitey, get better real soon. We miss your posts .Our prayers will be with you and your family. God Bless.
Whitey God bless you and give you strenght. I always read your posts
Jerry
Fight the fight Whitey, hope to see you back here soon.
Rob
Prayers lifted up from Chaplain Mike.
Prayers and Good speed for Whitey.

One of the big problems with chemo is it desimates the immune system and one is suseptable to infections and makes you feel like crap.

My two older brothers went the chemo radiation route and lost. I was at the beside of my 47 year niece when she passed after a 8 year battle with breast cancer; double masectomy, all kinds of chemo including experimental chemo and radiation.

I vowed if I ever got cancer I would go the natural healing route which IMO is much more effective. www.cancertutor.com
Whitey,we are praying for you.May God Bless You! Bobby
More prayers for Whitey.
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com