doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: tunes Aromatherapy - 03/28/14 04:13 PM
Aromatherapy
A scent that can ease anxiety, reduce stress, while at the same time promote the sensation of security, calmness, and well being.

Posted By: xs hedspace Re: Aromatherapy - 03/28/14 04:16 PM
Ooh, yes! I loved the scent of the old wax paper shells, after firing, when I was a kid!!
Posted By: Shotgunjones Re: Aromatherapy - 03/28/14 04:26 PM
And full of lead styphnate.

Breathe deep...
Posted By: susjwp Re: Aromatherapy - 03/28/14 05:54 PM
Bullseye powder in paper hulls, the best.
Posted By: xs hedspace Re: Aromatherapy - 03/28/14 05:56 PM
Ohh, that's where my brain cells went! That, and the basement rifle ranges in HS and college, with one little exhaust fan....BAH, humbug! Still got a 3.4 average my senior year. I even had a shotgun empty in my jacket pocket, when I went back to school in LI, from hunting upstate at grandpa's farm on Thanksgiving recess. One sniff, and I was seeing that pheasant fly again...
Posted By: Jack K Re: Aromatherapy - 03/28/14 06:01 PM
I always associated "Aromatherapy" to old Hoppes #9.

Jack K
Posted By: James M Re: Aromatherapy - 03/28/14 06:30 PM
Originally Posted By: Jack K
I always associated "Aromatherapy" to old Hoppes #9.

Jack K

Amen to that: And a snifter of good cognac with a cigar after the hunt! grin
Jim
Posted By: Stanton Hillis Re: Aromatherapy - 03/28/14 06:36 PM
Rudy,

Think it's possible to get a poster of that? I'd like to have one.

SRH
Posted By: tunes Re: Aromatherapy - 03/28/14 07:24 PM
Hello Stan,

I just got the picture this AM as an e-mail attachment. I'll ask the fella that sent it to me and see if he knows any more about it.

I did save it to a compact flash card and could send it to you in an e-mail if you'd like.

Rudy
Posted By: Stanton Hillis Re: Aromatherapy - 03/28/14 10:10 PM
Thanks, Rudy.

stanhillis@gmail.com

I've got a buddy in the printing/graphics business. Think I will talk to him about having a photo of a S x S ejecting two paper hulls, and the resulting smoke, made into a poster. Heck, they might even sell! wink

SRH
Posted By: TwiceBarrel Re: Aromatherapy - 03/28/14 10:51 PM
Originally Posted By: Stan
Thanks, Rudy.

stanhillis@gmail.com

Think I will talk to him about having a photo of a S x S ejecting two paper hulls, and the resulting smoke, made into a poster.
SRH

Make mine a 16 gauge Fox. I'll even supply the hulls, your choice Federal, Winchester, Remington or a couple of those new fangled paper Cheddites
Posted By: Stanton Hillis Re: Aromatherapy - 03/28/14 11:00 PM
Wonder how hard it would be to get a pic with the shells ejected just a few inches out of the chambers?

SRH
Posted By: David Williamson Re: Aromatherapy - 03/28/14 11:41 PM
Stan, a graphics designer could do that. Also if you want to make a poster from the original picture, it would have to be in a high resolution to do it.
Posted By: TwiceBarrel Re: Aromatherapy - 03/29/14 12:30 AM
Wonder how hard it would be to get a pic with the shells ejected just a few inches out of the chambers?

SRH

That would be pretty easy to stage and Photoshop some wisps of smoke curling out of the chambers.
Posted By: John Roberts Re: Aromatherapy - 03/29/14 12:37 AM
Rudy,

Think it's possible to get a poster of that? I'd like to have one.

SRH

+1
JR
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com