doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: Chicago RBL shipment dates? - 03/22/07 08:00 PM
Have there been any recent deliveries that you folks are aware of? If so, what was the date of order? I have been patiently waiting since PIF 10/24/05.
Posted By: ViniferaVizslas Re: RBL shipment dates? - 03/23/07 11:56 AM
Did you PIF or deposit. PIF should be near done. Deposit - who knows. Why not call CSMC and ask? There were a couple over on Uplandjournal.com. Nice looking guns.
Posted By: Chicago Re: RBL shipment dates? - 03/23/07 01:53 PM
PIF - I did call and all they know is the order has gone to the floor. It went to the floor about 10 weeks ago. I figured if someone got theirs I could ball park from their date of order as to when mine might show up.

Thanks for response.
Posted By: michael orlen Re: RBL shipment dates? - 03/23/07 01:57 PM
I go a call from a friend who received his rbl yesterday....he order and paid for it 2 years ago and now that it's here, he's going to sell it....if interested, it's unfired, 2 trigger, english stock (14 15/16" pull), and French Grey receiver....I suggested that he post it for sale here and he probably will....
Posted By: Johnpe Re: RBL shipment dates? - 03/23/07 04:11 PM
I ordered an RBL in Dec. 2005, paid in full. The original delivery date was this past December. That slipped and they did not give me a new date when I called before Christmas. I'm waiting.

Johnpe
Posted By: reesq Re: RBL shipment dates? - 03/23/07 05:06 PM
My order date was 11/7 paid in full. I spoke with Carol recently and was told that it is on the floor and should be finished any day now. Anxiously waiting.
Posted By: Chicago Re: RBL shipment dates? - 03/23/07 08:20 PM
Thank you folks for the feedback, it looks like I just maintain patience.
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com