doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: Muskylew Parker VH.5E Grade Question - 01/24/15 11:40 PM
Just bought a Parker Bros. 16ga VH.5E grade. Ok, so you Parker guys are wondering what the #ell is a VH.5E grade? Well, its a VHE with one ejector working and one that doesn't. Right and left work fine when only one barrel is fired, but when both are fired only the right ejector works. Anyone know what is going on with this and how to fix it.

Thank you in advance,

Loren
Posted By: John Roberts Re: Parker VH.5E Grade Question - 01/24/15 11:51 PM
Parker ejectors can be problematic. Send it to Cole Haugh and let him fix it. 812-654-3209
JR
Posted By: james-l Re: Parker VH.5E Grade Question - 01/25/15 01:57 AM
I would remove the iron from the wood and give it a good soak in solvent. The ejectors on these guns have a double sear arrangement on each side that can get gummed up. If that dosen't help take it to someone that is familiar with Parker ejectors, that is not Bubba at the black gun store.
Posted By: james-l Re: Parker VH.5E Grade Question - 01/25/15 01:58 AM
deleted double post
Posted By: King Brown Re: Parker VH.5E Grade Question - 01/25/15 03:19 AM
Loren, where have you been? Hope you weren't ill. Pleased to see your name again.
Posted By: Muskylew Re: Parker VH.5E Grade Question - 01/25/15 04:54 AM
Kingsley,
I can't help but think there might be a touch of sarcasm in your post, but all is well here. Also, I hope all has been well with you too. I will try to be a good boy. I have missed the friends I had here. Some of the local guys and I get together regularly.

Sincerely best wishes,

Loren
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com