doublegunshop.com - home
I was one of the fortunate ones to receive a shipment of the discounted shells and gave them a workout last evening at our club Five Stand. I shot them in my CG Sporting gun which is in no means a light weight. Recoil was ......absent I guess would be the appropriate term grin They are noticeably quieter than the 1200 FPS loads I've been shooting. Actually, my companions thought I had fired some squib reloads. No complaints on my part. They broke the targets fine. They would not operate my buddies Beretta Auto (one of those strange blue colored ones) Someone mentioned 9000PSI was measured on these but I am skeptical of that number. I think these would be excellent training loads for a new shooter. They are extremely mild. (1060 FPS)

Ken
Good morning Ken.
My order was cancelled.
Is your report "the twisting of the knife "or "the salting of the wounds" ? wink
Yeah Ken; quit showin' off laugh!
Bob-Fin,

A performance report only. Not taunting the unfortunate! grin Come by whenever you can and we'll burn up a few flats my treat. I've got plenty!!!! heh heh heh!!!!!!!!
Mine are still on backorder (yeah right). No cancellation notice from Cabela's.
Posted By: GLS Re: Herter's Low Recoil 12 Ga Shells (revisted) - 12/04/15 08:33 PM
$54 per flat of 250 in 16 gauge 1 oz. #8 delivered was a recent Cabela's sale that ended Monday at midnight. Four flats are on the way to my home.
I received 8 flats, grandkids will be shooting them soon.
My order was cancelled too.

So recoil from them is zero, and same for the noise.

Crap!
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com