doublegunshop.com - home
I remember one several years ago at Grouse Ridge in Wasilla but haven't heard on any in recent years. Any of you Alaska shooters aware of any classic doubles shoots in Alaska? Thanks guys.

Marty
Why don't you hook up with a local sporting clays range and start one yourself? You could start it out small and grow it. The range would be grateful for any additional business it might generate. I don't think it would require extra expense for the range. You could work out the cost of the targets and add a small charge for lunch and some trophies.
That's kind of where I was going with this. I didn't want to tread on anyone's toes if there was already an annual shoot. I'd like to see us have a fun shoot here and we have at least a couple of facilities that would serve well for such an event.
Sure, move it around to different ranges. It's just an excuse to get other double gunners to meet to enjoy these special guns. Doesn't have to be fancy. You could even start an Alaska chapter of The Vintage Gunners(formerly The Vintagers).
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com