doublegunshop.com - home
This is really sad, they explained that there were no American Flags because they didn't want to offend anyone.
You have to be shitting me. It just goes to show what these a$$holes will do for votes.
If this witch gets into the White House, it just goes to show you that people just don't care what she has done.

Posted By: Buzz Re: No American Flag at Democrapic Convention - 07/28/16 01:12 AM
Utterly disgraceful!
At the very least the "democrats" ought to change their name to the Communist party of North America.
Jim
God forbid you should offend U.S. citizens by displaying their flag, but isn't it obvious, these people hate America and want to make it something else, what I don't understand is why so many ordinary democrats support these cancerous vipers.

Tim
I'm seeing flags.
Though the accusation is not true, the reality that they are few and far between and given the left view of our flag as demonstrated in numerous incidents the accusation had the ring of real truth.

When I did the search to confirm, I expected it to be true, a sad commentary on the DNC that it is so easy to believe.
Posted By: craigd Re: No American Flag at Democrapic Convention - 07/28/16 03:05 AM
The first day of the convention was reported to have no American flags displayed. I'm sure one or two of them might have been found.

In my mind it's part of the party platform. They project an image and send messages. There's a 'pro gunner' here that calls the dem platform a moral document.
Posted By: David Re: No American Flag at Democrapic Convention - 07/28/16 03:47 AM
Originally Posted By: James M
At the very least the "democrats" ought to change their name to the Communist party of North America.
Jim

I believe there is already a party slightly to the right of the democrat party that already has that name.
Posted By: nca225 Re: No American Flag at Democrapic Convention - 07/28/16 04:27 AM
Originally Posted By: James M
Jim

Still not seeing the American flag at the Dem convention 'eh Herr Oberst? Here's a hint for you; you should stop looking for the red, white and black ones with the messed up cross on it. You won't find any of them there.

Posted By: GaryW Re: No American Flag at Democrapic Convention - 07/28/16 04:42 AM
There were no U.S. flags displayed the first day of the DNC...there was much criticism and outrage on social media about this and SNOPES immediately issued a disclaimer saying it was false.
The DNC apologized, saying it was an "oversight" and displayed flags starting the second day.
Effectively, the DNC threw the liberal propaganda SNOPES team under the train with their "apology".
I found it odd the DNC built a wall around the convention center to keep people out and a low wall around the stage inside the convention center. However, a couple of people who illegally jumped the U.S. border were invited to speak at the convention along with a few gutter trash BLM supporters. Odd too, that no one was allowed in the DNC without a photo ID, but the democrats claim requiring a photo ID to vote disenfranchises their voting base. So, if they have photo ID's to get in the DNC, it shouldn't be a problem having one to vote should it?
Good observations, Gary.

SRH
Posted By: Dave K Re: No American Flag at Democrapic Convention - 07/28/16 11:02 AM
Gary is correct-there were NO flags until the second day,after they got caught.

Well there was this one,

© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com