doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: Drew Hause Down one - 09/20/16 08:38 PM
That would be one less contributing to what has become a gun site increasingly polluted with personal attacks, childishly irrelevant threads (Triceratops hunt), and unhinged conspiracy theories.
I'm preparing for another trip to Guatemala, and right now Guatemala City, along with San Salvador, Tegucigalpa and San Pedro Sula, Honduras are the most dangerous cities in the world; worst than Mogadishu. It's still rainy season with mudslides and wash-outs of the already bad roads. The usual pre-trip spiritual warfare has been terrible, and if you don't understand don't ask. But I'm doing something I happen to believe has eternal significance. So here's my good-bye, and rant. The Forum is down one until (maybe) after the election. If someone has a specific question regarding Damascus barrels they can email me at revdoc2@cox.net or post on the LCSCA Forum (if Smith related) or Shotgun World.
I've seen a bit too much death and dying, pain and suffering, and come to this site as an escape, to relax and enjoy learning about double guns, and contribute when I can. I have a computer with which I can access the news and legislative issues of interest. I'm not a child, and don't need Jim's "educational" assistance; anymore than I need the help of our moral and intellectual superiors in Hollywood and the Huffington Post to tell me what to think. And I was raised to not inflict my un-asked-for opinions on others.
Jim lost all my respect when he sent me a PM telling me that I shouldn't quote King on my signature line...MY signature line. And by his continued use of "libtard", purposefully close to "retard"; a word those of us who know or love a special needs child or adult find extremely offensive, and yes, I told him so.
I respect Ted. He can be...uh...prickly smile but I usually agree with his opinions, and he has the cojones to use his real name; like Larry, who also is willing to share his knowledge and opinions despite personal attacks from anonymous posters.
Interesting how many patriots here apparently are unable to generate the courage use their names: Dave K., James M., Keith. JUST ASK DAVE TO CHANGE YOUR USER NAME. That's what I did a number of years ago. I'm thinking the signatures on the Declaration of Independence were not pseudonyms, but those of men willing to stand and die for what they believed?
It's Dave's site, and he can do whatever he wants with it.

I suddenly feel like Christian when he lost his burden after entering by the Wicket Gate wink Stay safe and have a wonderful bird season.
Posted By: ClapperZapper Re: Down one - 09/20/16 08:59 PM
Drew, Be well on your journey.
Do your best, and be thankful for your blessings.

FWIW, I'm a big fan of being mad today, less mad, but more reasoned tomorrow, and over it, but not forgetting about it, by day 3.

Test my model, and get back to me.
Posted By: bluedcanoed Re: Down one - 09/20/16 09:08 PM
Drew, you will be missed; but Godspeed.

Bob
Posted By: Lloyd3 Re: Down one - 09/20/16 09:33 PM
Godspeed Dr. Drew.
Posted By: TwiceBarrel Re: Down one - 09/20/16 09:43 PM
Take care old friend. We will miss you in Kansas opening weekend.
Posted By: James M Re: Down one - 09/20/16 09:46 PM
Mr Hause:
Quote:
"Interesting how many patriots here apparently are unable to generate the courage use their names: Dave K., James M., Keith. JUST ASK DAVE TO CHANGE YOUR USER NAME. That's what I did a number of years ago. I'm thinking the signatures on the Declaration of Independence were not pseudonyms, but those of men willing to stand and die for what they believed?"

If you're dumb enough to use you real full name(unless it's something like Smith) on a gun forum that anyone can read and that any criminal will know you own guns and can easily find your address so be it. You are WAY OUT OF LINE in making accusations about anyone else preference.
Another stupid thing to do is announce in advance as you just did that you're going on a trip again thereby letting anyone with criminal intent know you'll be away from home but your guns will be there.
Why don't you mount a spotlight on the roof of your house and make it easier for potential burglar's.
I've had one friend murdered for his collection and another invaded and tied up by armed robbers. Everyone including the police were surprised when he wasn't shot.
You'd better believe that lack of respect is indeed mutual.
You don't appreciate my educational assistance? Well there are others here who do.
I have let your thinly veiled attacks on me slide up till now but NOT this time. You've shown yourself to be a 1st class jerk.
And you can quit your insinuated whining about going to a dangerous area. I worked in one of the most dangerous areas for about 2 years and NEVER whined about it.
Jim

Posted By: craigd Re: Down one - 09/20/16 09:48 PM
You're always appreciated Doc Drew. Take care.
Posted By: David Williamson Re: Down one - 09/20/16 10:05 PM
Brother, have a safe journey and will be thinking of you. God Bless.
Posted By: Buzz Re: Down one - 09/20/16 10:51 PM
Drew; You are a stand up man. I'm sick of all the political Bologna too. I'm a right wing republican, but I have friends, and shooting friends, hunting friends that are democrats. I don't often agree with them, but I do listen to and consider their opinions. A closed minded person will never listen to the other guy......well, they are entitled to their views, just like everyone else. I agree with them sometimes, but not often. The real question......is this forum a place for political discourse/intercourse?? It likely is especially in a very volatile election time, but the personal attacks here diminish the place in a grand sort of way (and as will be pointed out, sadly I have participated, for example a pissing match with Ted....but it was awhile ago). Many people have left, Diggory Hadoke, for example, albeit quietly. I think he is just not interested in all the personal attacks and the political crap that permeates here. That is so sad, because Dig, like yourself is very learned in terms of these guns. With this in mind, I wish you God Speed in your missionary pursuit and I'm sure you will give aid to those less fortunate than ALL of us here. I hope when you return we can count on you for more of your high level of knowledge on the double gun, the intent of this forum. Best, Buzz
Posted By: PhysDoc Re: Down one - 09/20/16 11:02 PM
Dear Drew,
I like your posts and thank you for your service to others, though I know you are hoping more for "well done, my good and faithful servant" than anything I can write.

PhysDoc
Posted By: DAM16SXS Re: Down one - 09/20/16 11:07 PM
Godspeed RevDocDrew!

Be careful!

Come back!
Posted By: James M Re: Down one - 09/20/16 11:12 PM
craigd, JDW, buzz, PhysDoc ??
Hmmm: You better watch out or you'll earn the wrath of Hause for NOT using your real or complete name while posting here! eek grin Or maybe he'll just be selective and just goes after anyone he doesn't agree with. smirk What a hypocrite! shocked
Oh and BTW: He had the audacity to accuse me of being insensitive to those with developmental problems in an email. This is of course without any idea I have a grandchild with Cerebral Palsy. mad
Jim
Posted By: ClapperZapper Re: Down one - 09/20/16 11:25 PM
Drew Hause has consolidated, archived, and made available for free and open use more primary research information for lovers of double guns, than all of his detractors combined.

His departure is a catastrophic blow to this venue.
Posted By: Buzz Re: Down one - 09/20/16 11:31 PM
Originally Posted By: James M
Hmmm: You better watch out or you'll earn the wrath of Hause for NOT using your real or complete name while posting here! eek grin Or maybe he'll just be selective and just goes after anyone he doesn't agree with. smirk What a hypocrite! shocked
Oh and BTW: He had the audacity to accuse me of being insensitive to those with developmental problems in an email. This is of course without any idea I have a grandchild with Cerebral Palsy. mad
Jim
William G. 'Buzz' McTurnan, M.D. I've had the nickname 'Buzz' since an infant when my maternal grandfather took me for my very first haircut, a burr cut, and the nickname stuck ever since. All my family and friends call me 'Buzz'.
Posted By: Fin2Feather Re: Down one - 09/20/16 11:55 PM
Drew, you're one of the good ones. You stood by me at a very difficult time; I'll never forget it. You'll be missed and always welcome here, or anywhere I have a say. Most of us cannot even imagine the lives of those you go to serve. Be careful and come back to us safe.

Phillip D. Yearout
Posted By: GMCS Re: Down one - 09/21/16 12:14 AM
Safe travels,Drew
Posted By: Dan S. W. Re: Down one - 09/21/16 12:20 AM
Originally Posted By: ClapperZapper
Drew Hause has consolidated, archived, and made available for free and open use more primary research information for lovers of double guns, than all of his detractors combined.

His departure is a catastrophic blow to this venue.

+1 Virtually every step of my gun and doublegun journey, as someone with no prior exposure to the hobby, has involved Dr. Drew in some fashion. Starting with my first gun, shotgun and double, an LC Smith, a few years ago. Since that time, I have owned and safely operated an additional 3 damascus barreled British side by sides (including a hammer gun) as well as a couple of more garden variety over unders. Almost all of my doublegun knowledge has come from the enthusiasts like Drew who are willing to selflessly pass on their collected learnings to a younger generation.

Very sorry to see him go.
Posted By: King Brown Re: Down one - 09/21/16 12:20 AM
Drew Hause is our friend, respected, responsible, generous with his consummate knowledge, love and affection, qualities that uphold civilization.

No friendship, spiritual or otherwise, is possible without the faith and loyalty expressed here by many members. From Kipling's The Thousandth Man:

"Nine hundred and ninety-nine can't bide
The shame or mocking or laughter,
But the Thousandth Man will stand by your side
To the gallows-foot---and after!"

Safe journey.
Posted By: James M Re: Down one - 09/21/16 12:21 AM
Originally Posted By: buzz
Jim
William G. 'Buzz' McTurnan, M.D. I've had the nickname 'Buzz' since an infant when my maternal grandfather took me for my very first haircut, a burr cut, and the nickname stuck ever since. All my family and friends call me 'Buzz'.

Well the perhaps you'd better follow you buddy's advice and ask Dave for a name change. grin I didn't single you out on purpose but you happened to be one of the posters who responded right after Hause's unwarranted attack on me. smirk There are many on this forum who have stated they appreciate the information I provide. And as Dave W has stated repeatedly : If you don't want to read something the solution is simple. DON'T OPEN IT!
Jim
Posted By: Buzz Re: Down one - 09/21/16 12:46 AM
No big deal, Jim. I, like some others here wasn't hiding my name. My name is Buzz, although I think my Mom sort of cursed me with it with all the ribbing I took over it as a kid. Is what it is though, and it's for real. What's your real name Jim? I do know you changed your moniker at least twice on this forum. Not too sure what that was about?? Why did you do that? What's your real name, Jim? You preach to us, but none of us knows your real name. You hide because someone MIGHT break into your home?? Makes some of us wonder if you just may want us to drink the kook-aid?? Not too sure on that. So, what's your real name, or should we just drink your kook-aid and just graze like a bunch of sheep?
Posted By: Buzz Re: Down one - 09/21/16 12:48 AM
Dang that spell check. I meant to say Kool-aid. Sorry.
Posted By: cpa Re: Down one - 09/21/16 12:52 AM
Sorry you're going to be absent from the forum.. Have a safe and productive trip.
Posted By: James M Re: Down one - 09/21/16 01:15 AM
PM sent to buzz!
Jim
Posted By: Dave in Maine Re: Down one - 09/21/16 01:36 AM
Drew:
Thanks for all your scholarship. I'll miss your posts. I'm pulling for your successful work and safe return.
Happy trails.
Posted By: Judge Re: Down one - 09/21/16 02:05 AM
Drew, can't wait to have you back.
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: Down one - 09/21/16 02:13 AM
You are in my prayers.

Good luck.

Best,

Mike
Posted By: KY Jon Re: Down one - 09/21/16 02:18 AM
Safe travels. The children will still be here when you return as will the adults who will miss you. God be with you and yours.
Posted By: Bob Cash Re: Down one - 09/21/16 02:28 AM
?...Makes some of us wonder if you just may want us to drink the kook-aid??...

Freud·i·an slip
noun
an unintentional error regarded as revealing subconscious feelings.
Posted By: Drew Hause Re: Down one - 09/21/16 02:47 AM
I thank all you gentlemen for the kind, and unexpected comments. Primero Dios will see you on this Forum after the election. Will work on making some kids smile in the meantime. Keep an eye out for the Fall Double Gun Journal

http://www.picturetrail.com/gracemedicalmissions
Posted By: Genelang Re: Down one - 09/21/16 03:12 AM
I have no idea what you're talking about, Drew. Maybe I don't play close enough attention. This board seems to me to be fine, mostly dogmatic with an occasional and welcome departure into humor. I don't use my full name here because I don't use it anywhere. I don't know the reason why, but it's not because I'm hiding my identity. It's certainly not an indication of lack of character.

Whatever, have a good trip. Your time will most likely be spent more profitably than most of ours.
Posted By: keith Re: Down one - 09/21/16 03:50 AM
"Personal attacks only reflect the inadequacy of the argument, and the character of the attacker."

I've noted your new tag line Drew. Too bad you don't take your own advice.

I haven't posted here for a few days as I've been very busy with work and other matters. Imagine my surprise to come back and see that I am one of the subjects of a "PERSONAL ATTACK" from you.

I've always enjoyed your double-gun contributions here, especially your sharing of Damascus knowledge. I really miss seeing posts from PeteM for the same reason, and hope he is doing better and returns soon.

I, for one, really enjoy Jim's legislative alerts, and things like the Triceratops thread show us the mentality of the people who relentlessly work to take away our gun and hunting rights. Since Dave Weber has not banished Jim, I assume it must be OK with him too. Since Jim's political threads often have more replies and views than any others posted, I guess I'm not alone. If I didn't like Jim's threads, I simply wouldn't bother reading them. Why others can't do the same is a bit of a mystery to me, but I seriously think that those who get all bent out of shape about them are mostly those gun owners who actually think that you can be pro-gun while at the same time supporting anti-gunners. I don't care what our most vociferous anti-gun troll King Brown says... you can't.

That would be like an abortion doctor claiming to be pro-life.

I have not used my full name for the reasons that I have given in the past. Nothing there has changed. If I said, for example, that my full name is Keith Grimm, I guess that you'd be happier, but it wouldn't mean a thing, because it would still be a pseudonym. I just closed my eyes and pointed a pen at a page in the phone book to come up with that name. Geo Newbern has told us in the past that is not his real name. If true, I congratulate him for being intelligent enough to not endanger his family by advertising that he is a gun collector to every thief and crackhead on the internet.

Not only have you initiated this thread to launch your own personal attack and criticism against me, Jim, and Dave K., but I have in the past pointed out your personal attacks against Francis, aka, Run With The Fox. Francis has given his full name here in the past, but that didn't stop you from personally attacking him. I don't always agree with him either, or he with me. But at least he supports our 2nd Amendment, and he certainly isn't what lonesome roads refers to as F.A.G.s.- also known as Fake Ass Gentlemen. (better give us your full name, D.O.B., address, SSN, and Mother's maiden name lonesome!) And although you claim you "was raised to not inflict my un-asked-for opinions on others."... it appears you have done just that.

So you just might want to do a bit of spiritual self-examination and consider the admonitions, "Judge not, lest ye be judged" (Matthew 7:1), "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone" (John 8:7), and as Barack Hussein Obama said "The good book says, don't throw stones in glass houses." Now, I know that quote appears nowhere in the Bible, but maybe Obama read it in his Koran. If Donald Trump had said it, the Media and King's little brother Larry Brown would be calling him an idiot unfit to be President.

I'll be looking forward to future Damascus barrel info from you. But feel free to leave the hypocrisy in Guatamala.
Posted By: L. Brown Re: Down one - 09/21/16 11:17 AM
Drew, I understand your desire to take a break . . . but don't stay away for long! Your contributions to this board are unique. I've said it elsewhere on this BB just this morning, but I'll say it here again: We don't need to be fighting with each other just because our views on guns (or politics) don't line up perfectly. We're all gun owners. Nearly all doublegun owners and lovers. All of us are shooters. Most of us, I think, are hunters. That's a whole lot in common. But as gun owners, we are a minority. As hunters, we're even a smaller minority. Time to remember what one of the founders (Franklin?) said: If we don't all hang together, we might all hang separately.

Godspeed, and hope to welcome you back soon!
Posted By: King Brown Re: Down one - 09/21/16 12:00 PM
We're hanging together, Larry. Conservatives and liberals comprise the board. Their appreciation of Drew as a person and valued contributor is demonstrated clearly above, almost unanimously. Politics has nothing to do with it. He's a good man.
Posted By: Rockdoc Re: Down one - 09/21/16 12:28 PM
I’ve had the pleasure of hunting with Drew several times, he’s a good man and a good friend. So as not to hide behind a pseudo name it’s Steve Thornhill. If someone wants to try to rob me by looking up my address, good luck. My legal domicile is a postal lockbox! As far as where I actually live, with an RV that’d be wherever I’m parked. FWIW Rockdoc came from a humorous experience years ago. I was at the door of a dinner meeting collecting participant’s money for the dinner and two drop-dead beautiful babes’ came up looking for another meeting hall. When I told them that this was the Houston Geological Society and they were welcome to join us, one turned to the other and said “Rockdocs!” and then they both said “Oooo, ick!” turned and walked away. It was too bad because I never got a chance to tell them that the meeting hall they were looking for was right next to ours.

Steve
Posted By: gold40 Re: Down one - 09/21/16 02:24 PM

I've appreciated Drew's knowledge contributions to this board, and also some via private e-mails. He probably knows more about twist and damascus barreled SxS's than any other poster.

DREW, thanks for all your help.

gold40
Posted By: Claybird Re: Down one - 09/21/16 02:40 PM
Godspeed, Drew.
Posted By: canvasback Re: Down one - 09/21/16 02:56 PM
Drew, best wishes for a safe and productive trip.

Rockdoc, that is gold! We should all have monikers with such a great origin story.
Posted By: Drew Hause Re: Down one - 09/21/16 03:52 PM
Keith: the Bible has a lot more to say about discernment
https://sites.google.com/site/anotherdaysjourneybackhome/spiritual-discernment/who-am-i-to-judge

You have no knowledge of the PMs and emails I've received from Francis Moran, or Jim, who I have taken hunting (with his wife who is a treasure), behind my dog, and carried his gun for him when he wasn't feeling well. I also defended him here when he made a Nazi reference.
The "libtard" thing is just too much; as is calling others here "Fudds".

I believe we would all be more polite and circumspect if using our real names, or speaking face-to-face.
Posted By: Wonko the Sane Re: Down one - 09/21/16 04:32 PM
As I've mentioned several times in the past I contribute at a couple forums where political commentary of ANY kind is TOTALLY forbidden and no one minds. A similar prohibition here would impose no restraint on the discussions relative to the site name.

Drew - I feel fairly certain that we share little politically or philosophically but I wish you well on whatever journey you are taking.

have another day
Dr.WtS
Posted By: James M Re: Down one - 09/21/16 04:54 PM
Originally Posted By: Drew Hause
https://sites.google.com/site/anotherdaysjourneybackhome/spiritual-discernment/who-am-i-to-judge

You have no knowledge of the PMs and emails I've received from Francis Moran, or Jim, who I have taken hunting (with his wife who is a treasure), behind my dog, and carried his gun for him when he wasn't feeling well. I also defended him here when he made a Nazi reference.

Go ahead and post whatever emails I sent you since the primary point in them was "get off my case"
Jim

I believe we would all be more polite and circumspect if using our real names, or speaking face-to-face.
Posted By: James M Re: Down one - 09/21/16 04:57 PM

Go ahead and post them Drew since I know the primary point I made to you in emails was get off my case.

As an aside: I never had a problem that I knew of with Drew Hause until he instigated it by attacking my posts.
Posted By: ed good Re: Down one - 09/21/16 06:43 PM
this forum will be a lesser place without the input of dr. drew...have a safe journey...do some good...and return to us with renewed spirit...
Posted By: L. Brown Re: Down one - 09/21/16 09:38 PM
I don't see any problem with attacking someone else's posts if it's a matter of opinion. Or of debating matters of fact.

Politics . . . I have to agree with Wonko. I participate in other forums where it's allowed, with either no holds barred or very few. And also on Upland Journal, where Brad does not allow it. But I expect, when push comes to shove, we're all on some variation of the same side where guns are concerned. We are, however, too small a constituency to reject the "big tent" philosophy. When you're outnumbered, not a good idea to do the opposition's work and further divide ourselves so we can be more easily conquered.
Posted By: James M Re: Down one - 09/21/16 09:47 PM
Originally Posted By: L. Brown
I don't see any problem with attacking someone else's posts if it's a matter of opinion. Or of debating matters of fact.

Politics . . . I have to agree with Wonko. I participate in other forums where it's allowed, with either no holds barred or very few. And also on Upland Journal, where Brad does not allow it. But I expect, when push comes to shove, we're all on some variation of the same side where guns are concerned. We are, however, too small a constituency to reject the "big tent" philosophy. When you're outnumbered, not a good idea to do the opposition's work and further divide ourselves so we can be more easily conquered.

I have NO problem with attacking others posts either but it's different matter to attack another individual. That was the primary reason I bailed out of misfires before it was closed.
I only retaliated here after I was personally attacked and then I only did it after I "overlooked" previous snide remarks by this individual and had asked him in emails to knock it off.
Jim
Posted By: craigd Re: Down one - 09/21/16 10:52 PM
I don't see any problem with attacking someone else's posts if it's a matter of opinion. Or of debating matters of fact....

....I expect, when push comes to shove, we're all on some variation of the same side where guns are concerned. We are, however, too small a constituency to reject the "big tent" philosophy. When you're outnumbered, not a good idea to do the opposition's work and further divide ourselves so we can be more easily conquered.

Would you say that if all legal firearm owners and users were to unite under Hillary's big tent through the voting booth, that all gun control concerns would go away? If not, would you have a thought or two on how the big tent strategy works?
Posted By: Run With The Fox Re: Down one - 09/21/16 11:21 PM
Si, vaya con Dios, Sr. Medico. El Zorro
Posted By: King Brown Re: Down one - 09/22/16 12:28 AM
It's not possible for persons not being conflicted within a party. The big tent philosophy accommodates different views. Gun control concerns can't disappear in any system with any party. As Larry said, we're all on some variation of the same side where guns are concerned. When outgunned there's no improvement by separating our numbers into castes, shooting our kneecaps.
Posted By: keith Re: Down one - 09/22/16 12:32 AM
Drew, thanks for the Bible lesson. But it doesn't change the fact that you initiated this thread and personally attacked Jim, Dave K., and myself.

You seem to have missed my point entirely, even though I took the time to put your new tag line at the very start of my post, and even put it in bold type. Here it is again:

"Personal attacks only reflect the inadequacy of the argument, and the character of the attacker."

I don't get it. Are you saying that it was OK for you to personally attack me and Dave K. simply because we don't use our full names here? Or are you saying that it is OK to personally attack Jim just because you actually do know his last name, and even have hunted with him? The evidence would suggest that the knowledge of Jim's last name and the absence of knowledge of my last name made absolutely no difference to you when you singled us out for your personal attack. Incidentally, this thread was entirely off topic, having nothing to do with coming here as an escape from the madness of life to simply discuss doubleguns.

Of course I don't know the content of personal e-mails or messages between you and Jim or Francis (RWTF). But from the tone and tenor of Jim's reply within this thread, it sure doesn't sound as if he feels your prior personal contacts justify your personal attack on him. I don't think so either.

I can handle your personal attack, and I'm sure Jim can too. We've both taken far worse in stride. I just find it both amusing and hypocritical when you yourself have done exactly what your tag line is so critical of.

It is similarly amusing to see Dr. Wonko's comments suggesting a prohibition on political discussion when he posted this on the same day in another thread:

Originally Posted By: Wonko the Sane
Unfortunately the actual motivation is nothing more than getting re-elected. Generally the most effective way is pandering to that misguided/misinformed/and usually semi-stupid base. People proper mean nothing since that is a malleable mass. Works in a general election as well as we now see with the incredibly stupid Trump base, responding to arm waving and high volume yapping about unrealizable generalities and totally devoid of any realistic connection to the current reality that the rest of the world seems to be experiencing.

have another day
Dr.WtS

His comments on the NRA promoting "the nutcase-with-a-gun image in so effective a way that I have to wonder who they really represent." was interesting too. Perhaps he can show us where they do such a thing. But I doubt it. We call them FUDDS's and Libtards because we are polite.

His comments also demonstrate the fallacy of Larry Brown's big tent. But Larry has to somehow justify his own support for the extreme anti-2nd Amendment candidate Hillary Clinton. In the "Down to One" thread this morning Larry said, "I don't know any liberal gun owners that are anti-2nd amendment." Larry Clown claims to IGNORE my posts. He obviously is IGNORING those made by his older brother King as well:

Originally Posted By: King Brown
The Second is what originalists and others want it to be, the former seeing any variances as infringements. So it goes and ever will be. It is not inviolable and inalienable as some members want all of us to believe.

The roots I'm comfortable with are the radical---"to get to the root of"---and that's Jesus's teaching. The shame is how far the Christian community has drifted from it. We act irrationally from fear when the Christian message is to fear not, even death itself.We call ourselves Christian nations and stockpile ammunition, need concealed carry to protect ourselves and a regulated militia without regulations to protect us from our own governments, abandoning Jesus's teaching to defend it.

Democracies make choices. Americans accept mass murder to defend an individual right to bear arms in the name of personal freedom.

Ed, historically the individual "right" to bear arms is relatively new. I believe John Ashcroft in 2002 became the first federal attorney-general to proclaim that individuals should be able to own guns. The Supreme Court in 2008 overturned all mainstream legal and historical scholarship by ruling that there is an individual right to own firearms although with some limits. Obama said it again last week.

I believe that during the previous 218 years the Second meant what it said: firearms shall be held by "the People"---a collective and not individual right---insofar they are in the service of "a well-regulated militia." Was an individual right even mentioned at the Constitutional Convention or in the House when it ratified the Amendment or when debated in state legislatures? I don't think so.

Larry says he was a former CIA Intelligence Analyst. Given what he shows us here, it's a wonder that Putin isn't living in the White House.

A sure way to shoot yourself in the kneecaps is to permit Trojan Horse anti-gun trolls like King into your tent to undermine your rights.
Posted By: Bob Blair Re: Down one - 09/22/16 12:34 AM
Wow! Godspeed Drew. Do good work and be safe.
Posted By: King Brown Re: Down one - 09/22/16 03:22 AM
Drew identified a fringe and registered his disappointment that a few members can't engage without nastiness in nearly every post. Almost unanimously, the forum recognized Drew for who he is and wish him well in his missionary work. Drew's departure---with a consensus anticipating his return---established once and for all a tiny fringe speaks only for itself. A community of interest prevails.
Posted By: ClapperZapper Re: Down one - 09/22/16 10:11 AM
If it's OK to constantly refer to socially liberal people as "LibTards", is it also appropriate to call socially conservative Republicans "ReTards"?

And the issue is constantly .
I doubt the socially conservative board members would consider that insulting turn-a-bout fair and welcome play.

Drew doesn't like demeaning attributions on this forum, and I happen to agree with him.
Posted By: keith Re: Down one - 09/22/16 10:18 AM
King Brown, we can all see why you'd think my illuminating your anti-2nd Amendment rhetoric would be nasty, but those anti-gun quotes happen to be your own words.

Drew took the time to initiate this thread to specifically single out Jim, Dave K. and myself. Jim and I have responded, and I have little doubt that Dave would do the same if he happened to see it. My own open and accurate response is none of your business. Your input is merely more of your own protracted attempt to denigrate those who point out that you are no friend to U.S. gun owners. Drew's thread has absolutely nothing to do with a community of interest in double guns. It represents his dissatisfaction with things that are said about the Liberal Left such as yourself, who are continually undermining our gun rights. I don't know his motivation for defending FUDDs and Libtards like you King. Nor do I care.

We certainly do have a fringe element here. There are a handful of people similar to you who claim to be pro-gun, but frequently post anti-gun, anti-2nd Amendment, and anti-NRA bullshit. Some, like you, openly voice support for extreme anti-gun politicians. Others, like Dr. Wanker and your little brother Larry, are too ashamed to reveal their support for anti-gun politicians, but think they're fooling us by only tearing down the pro-gun candidate.

Welcoming you into the big tent of gun owners is about as smart as welcoming termites into a wooden house.
Posted By: keith Re: Down one - 09/22/16 10:27 AM
ClapperZapper's post is a shining example of what I'm saying. He does consider Republicans and Conservatives to be retards. He had a long history of derisive comments about them in the old Misfires forum. He sparred regularly with conservatives over his own open support of anti-gun politicians. All that's missing here is more commentary from the usual suspects.

If ClapperZapper thinks it is OK for Drew to initiate off-topic threads to launch personal attacks against me, Jim, or Dave... then I have to assume he would have no problem if we initiate threads that launch personal attacks against people like him and King Brown.

This should be fun.

Posted By: DoubleTake Re: Down one - 09/22/16 10:39 AM
Originally Posted By: ClapperZapper
If it's OK to constantly refer to socially liberal people as "LibTards", is it also appropriate to call socially conservative Republicans "ReTards"?

And the issue is constantly .
I doubt the socially conservative board members would consider that insulting turn-a-bout fair and welcome play.

Drew doesn't like demeaning attributions on this forum, and I happen to agree with him.

Same here. I wish Dave would just dump these clowns and let this once great forum get back to double-gun talk.
Posted By: ClapperZapper Re: Down one - 09/22/16 10:49 AM
Keith, I look at it with a much narrower view than you do.

I see no need to CONSTANTLY refer to a different sect of board member as a "Lib Tard", or a "ReTard" for that matter, and I won't.

It doesn't add anything positive to the discussion of doubleguns at all.
Posted By: keith Re: Down one - 09/22/16 10:53 AM
Here you go Dave... to refresh your faulty memory of this once great forum. First up is a link to people confronting King back in 2007 about his assertions that the 2nd Amendment does not confer and Individual Right to Keep and Bear Arms:

http://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=38521&page=1

Then there's this 2008 link to one of the many threads launching a personal attack entitled "Beware of James Legg. Danger"

http://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=107486&page=4

And here's a link to a thread started by Jim that quotes Dave Weber posting his absolute disgust with the "commie libtards" that run the state of New York.

http://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showthreaded&Number=336417

EDIT: Clapper, I don't constantly refer to King Brown as a Libtard. I usually go with the more narrow and well defined term, ANTI-GUN TROLL. My opinion of him is based upon his own anti-gun rhetoric. He is no better than termites in a wooden house. No friend to U.S. gun owners, and I can only imagine how his fellow Canadians would feel if he posted similar crap on the Canadian Gun Nutz forum. They'd probably beat him like a baby seal.

Posted By: DoubleTake Re: Down one - 09/22/16 11:08 AM
So the answer is to keep up with the name calling and offensive labels?
Posted By: keith Re: Down one - 09/22/16 11:22 AM
So your answer is to welcome cancer cells into your lung because a cancer cell is a cell and an anti-2nd Amendment gun owner is a gun owner, and we should welcome all into one big happy tent? Don't be ridiculous.
Posted By: DoubleTake Re: Down one - 09/22/16 11:28 AM
Keith, your chemo regimen is killing the patient. What's the point if the people you most want to influence stay away from this place? Ridiculous? Who?
Posted By: old colonel Re: Down one - 09/22/16 11:29 AM
I will look forward to your return

Michael Dittamo, Topeka KS
Posted By: L. Brown Re: Down one - 09/22/16 11:31 AM
Originally Posted By: craigd
I don't see any problem with attacking someone else's posts if it's a matter of opinion. Or of debating matters of fact....

....I expect, when push comes to shove, we're all on some variation of the same side where guns are concerned. We are, however, too small a constituency to reject the "big tent" philosophy. When you're outnumbered, not a good idea to do the opposition's work and further divide ourselves so we can be more easily conquered.

Would you say that if all legal firearm owners and users were to unite under Hillary's big tent through the voting booth, that all gun control concerns would go away? If not, would you have a thought or two on how the big tent strategy works?

Craig, here's political reality: There are two big tents in our country: Republican and Democrat. Most gun owners will likely find a home in the Republican tent (although some have difficulty accepting Trump as the ringmaster). But some will end up in the other tent. Republicans ought to be happy with those that stay in the Republican tent, even if they're not totally in agreement with the majority of those in that tent. We don't want to chase anyone into the Dem tent.

As for your suggestion concerning all gun owners ending up in Hillary's tent . . . not worth addressing. We know pigs out here in Iowa, and we also know that no matter how hard you try to get them to do it, they ain't gonna fly.
Posted By: keith Re: Down one - 09/22/16 11:46 AM
Originally Posted By: Dave Erickson
Keith, your chemo regimen is killing the patient. What's the point if the people you most want to influence stay away from this place? Ridiculous? Who?

Dave, the patient is slowly dying according to people like King Brown and his little brother Larry. They constantly remind us that we are a very small and unpopular minority, and that it is only a matter of time before we are legislated into extinction. So let's all huddle together while some in our group support the anti-gunners. That sort of thinking is what is ridiculous.

Apparently you agree with them that we need guys who are continually undermining us in some ridiculous big tent, all inclusive to the point of welcoming back stabbers. Meanwhile, they are giving directions to the tornado that will destroy it.

So please tell us who I am trying to influence that is staying away from this place as a result of my comments? It is a verifiable fact that this type of thread often gets way more views than those specifically dealing with doubles. Maybe you, Drew, Larry, and ClapperZapper wish to make the world safe for anti-gun trolls like King, but I happen to think they are a large part of why we are locked in a never ending battle to maintain our rights.
Posted By: DoubleTake Re: Down one - 09/22/16 12:05 PM
I'm more than OK to be in the company of the guys you mention.
Posted By: keith Re: Down one - 09/22/16 12:09 PM
No doubt in my mind Dave.
Posted By: King Brown Re: Down one - 09/22/16 01:35 PM
The Fringe hasn't caught on that voters are thinking of more than guns when they vote for their representatives. It would rather besmirch that part of the electorate that doesn't think as it does, the presidency and people of colour with its birtherism, the "Kenyan," in the same way it insults our esteemed Drew as a "jerk." Blinded by its bellicosity, it continues posting my opinion of a few pages back, not realizing that's it only part of America's enduring debate to which they don't agree. Americans choose in tens of thousands of constituencies how they want to live with the Second. To say there's only one way separates the fringe from the noble American spirit.
Posted By: Geo. Newbern Re: Down one - 09/22/16 02:22 PM
Just like a preacher. Start a war and then go off to Honduras to do something else for the good of mankind. Bless you Dr. Drew and we'll be glad when you return...Geo
Posted By: keith Re: Down one - 09/22/16 03:00 PM
Well, I see the terminally dishonest King Brown is still attempting to make excuses for his anti-gun proclivities by hiding behind his faux civility. Yet, at the same time as he denigrates Jim and others by labeling them as "Fringe" elements, he obviously has no problem with his anti-gun choice for America, Hillary Clinton, labeling a large percentage of the electorate as ignorant racists, haters, homophobes, misogynists, etc., in what she calls a "Basket of Deplorables". He says it is wrong to separate closet anti-gunners like him from real gun guys, but has absolutely no problem separating his "Fringe" from the rest of America as if our opinion is the only one which is wrong. In King's last post, Jim has even been reduced to being nothing more than an "IT".

I'm assuming the "IT" he refers to is Jim, because I didn't call Drew a jerk. I called him a hypocrite for using this thread to launch a personal attack against 3 guys here when his own tag line says, "Personal attacks only reflect the inadequacy of the argument, and the character of the attacker."

Perhaps Drew will have some lecture for King for his personal attack on Jim, but King shouldn't hold his breath waiting for that. On second thought, maybe King should hold his breath waiting.

King doesn't like to be the Trojan Horse that is exposed for what it really is. He doesn't wish to be expelled from little brother Larry's big tent, because he knows he can do more to damage our cause of gun rights from within. But he still attempts to label and differentiate his so-called "Fringe" from those he considers noble.

Once a dishonest fraud, always a dishonest fraud
Posted By: craigd Re: Down one - 09/22/16 03:06 PM
Originally Posted By: craigd

Craig, here's political reality: There are two big tents in our country....

As for your suggestion concerning all gun owners ending up in Hillary's tent . . . not worth addressing....

Thank you Larry for specifically addressing my Hillary big tent question. We may be of a similar mindset that it is 'worth it' to note that the opposition is one of the two tents.

I don't understand why it's so difficult to go directly to the reality that there're two 'tents'. I don't understand why one of the tents is always described as a fringe and a small constituency, unless of course, if there're some that say they're in one tent, but vote in the other. No, it isn't lost on me that there're many other non firearm related issues that're covered under each tent.
Posted By: Dan S. W. Re: Down one - 09/22/16 03:17 PM
I have seen a lot of these threads that seem to recycle the same rhetoric over and over again.

Has anyone ever considered anonymously polling the frequent users of the site (i.e. survey monkey or similar) to see what the likely silent majority's preference is for how the site is conducted? Would people be swayed by the results? Just a thought. I know my feelings on the subject, but have no interest in entering the fracas. Given that this is election season, it seems like an appropriate remedy smile
Posted By: keith Re: Down one - 09/22/16 03:26 PM
Dan if 51% or even 99% of the guys here said they didn't mind having anti-gun trolls like King Brown pretending to be pro-gun guys, I would still show everyone what he really thinks, and remind everyone that he supports and defends anti-gun Liberal Left Democrat politicians over all others.

You say you have no interest in entering the fracas... but here you are.
Posted By: L. Brown Re: Down one - 09/22/16 03:46 PM
Craig, I think that by using the term "big tent", that pretty much says we're NOT talking about a fringe and a huge constituency. The problem is, however, that those Republicans who are farthest to the right seem bound and determined to denigrate anyone who isn't that far right as a RINO. On another BB, I read references to Scott Walker as a RINO, which almost caused me to fall off my chair. Walker, whatever else you may think of him--and he was never one of my top choices for the nomination--has a record of REAL conservative accomplishments. For example, switching WI from a union shop state to right to work. I only know of one other Republican governor--Mitch Daniels in Indiana--who's done that any time recently. That and giving WI concealed carry for the first time. If Walker's a RINO and he's going to be pushed out of the tent because he's not conservative enough, then the Republican Party is in very serious trouble.
Posted By: Wonko the Sane Re: Down one - 09/22/16 04:14 PM
Perhaps the entire comment will clarify.

The sad truth is that the getting re-elected hinges on nothing more than a pragmatic what works and as soon as it is politically expedient gun owners will finds themselves friendless and alone - and likely gunless. Just recall that not long ago the cons controlled WH and Congress and how much good came in your direction then. The NRA has been nobody's' friend except themselves (new buildings, pay raises, etc) for decades and has done nothing to promote some rational approach to opposing the anti's. But they have managed to promote the nutcase-with-a-gun image in so effective a way that I have to wonder who they really represent.

and nothing says ReTard like Trump, et al. Or I should say "screams".

have another day
Dr.WtS
Posted By: keith Re: Down one - 09/22/16 04:24 PM
We saw your entire comment the first time Dr. Wanker. Actually, quite a bit of good came our way when the Conservatives controlled the WH and Congress. Bill Clinton's Assault Rifle Ban was allowed to expire without the predicted rise in firearms murders. Concealed Carry was expanded nationwide. Pro-2nd Amendment Conservative Supreme Court Justices were confirmed which led us to the landmark 2008 Heller and McDonald decisions. Shall I go on?

Then in 2013 when your boy Obama was pushing real hard for extreme gun control measures such as semi-auto bans, large cap magazine bans, and Universal Gun Registration aka Universal Backgroud Checks, the NRA you so like to denigrate mobilized gun owners and lobbied Congress to give your boy his most stinging defeat, and a great victory for gun rights.

have another day yourself, and try to get your facts straight next time. Go outside and wipe the dirt off of your Hillary bumper sticker.
Posted By: Drew Hause Re: Down one - 09/22/16 04:50 PM
Monitoring the thread in case someone says something nice (thanks Wonko, George & others)

I'm just stunned by the degeneration of our culture in which grown men can anonymously insult each other, while hiding behind their keyboard persona and the cowardly and specious argument of personal safety and security. If your cyber-, home-, personal security is that inadequate, move into the desert and get off the grid.

1. Recognizing cowardly behavior is not the same thing as calling another man a coward. But by calling others a “jerk”, “Muslim sympathizer”, “clown”, “anti-gun troll” or “Fudd” we can make them “not us” and dismiss their arguments as having no value or meaning, while establishing our own as having validity while retreating emotionally and intellectually into our “like us” bubble.
2. Recognizing narcissistic and sociopathic ass-like behavior is not being “hypocritically judgmental” when it’s the truth, and some here have crossed that line.
3. Calling out inappropriate speech/words ie. "libtard" is not hypocrisy.
4. I don’t care if a poster goes by “Minnie Mouse” if he has questions/contributions to make regarding doubleguns. If someone wants to attack another here however, he should have the courage to use his real name. And I’ve not “outed” anyone’s real name, because it’s not my place to do so.
5. I’m still disgusted that Dave once referred to participants here as “kids”, and said so on Misfires. I assume he wouldn’t say that face-to-face to his personal physician, pastor, or the senior executive of the firm he works for. That is a highly inappropriate put-down toward other adult men and women whose participation and contributions (knowledge and money) maintain this website, and motivate the advertisers.
6. Global anger and free-floating hostility is toxic; to our health and our relationships. Maybe each of us should examine how many friends we still have, or family members still talking to us.

Keith: don’t “proof text” Scripture unless you’ve done the hermeneutic. Galatians 6:7 says “God will not be mocked.” Really.

Sorry. Facing bad roads in a 3rd world county, and another nice case of Giardia frown tends to bolden one up.
I do try to follow Richard Baxter of Kidderminster’s advice
http://www.monergism.com/thethreshold/articles/onsite/meetthepuritans/richardbaxter.html
“The True and Only Way of Concord of All the Christian Churches”, London, 1680. (Quoting Lutheran theologian Rupertus Meldenius)
"In essentials unity; in non-essentials liberty; in all things charity."
Posted By: keith Re: Down one - 09/22/16 05:00 PM
I have to be brief because I have to leave, but...

I thought you were taking a leave from us Drew. No surprise that turned out to be a load of crap too... far worse than your giardia induced diarrhea. Still trying to justify the hypocrisy of your personal attack on Jim, Dave K, and me, but it isn't working. Your disdain and disgust is so one-sided and biased by your obvious leanings, that any validity you might have as a preacher is as hopelessly eroded as those third world roads.

Can you show us where I "proof texted" Scripture" or mocked God???... I mean in several months when you come back... since you aren't here now... even though you are.

The little smiley face next to your name is lit up yellow which indicates you have been frequently logged on ever since you told us you were leaving. Where have we seen this before? Oh Last Dollar!

Posted By: Genelang Re: Down one - 09/22/16 05:07 PM
A real man does not play the victim. Both sides apply. I'm not a victim of anything because I refuse to be one.

Hillary isn't a "con" she's a liberal who should be a con...as in convict. The Clintons are like the Snopes family in Faulkner's books...grasping, amoral, ambitious.

Trump is an idiot, but I'm going to reluctantly vote for him. A lot to do with who's against him and a Johnathon Edwards insistence of Biblical orthodoxy. Politics and religion should NEVER mix.
Posted By: treblig1958 Re: Down one - 09/22/16 05:10 PM
How anyone can support Hillary is beyond my comprehension as that stinkin crook should be either in retirement or in jail. Granted we can't put a former first lady in jail but she should do us all a favor and show some gratitude for not putting her in jail by retiring from public service.

And if you can't bring yourself to vote for Trump then vote for Pence who put his political career on the line trying to shield the small business owners in Indiana and especially the Christian small business owners from this whacked out Federal government. (See what happens when there is a Democrat in the White House?). He stuck his neck out for you the least you can do is go out and vote for him.
Posted By: craigd Re: Down one - 09/22/16 05:31 PM
Craig, I think that by using the term "big tent", that pretty much says we're NOT talking about a fringe....

....I read references to Scott Walker as a RINO, which almost caused me to fall off my chair. Walker, whatever else you may think of him--and he was never one of my top choices....
....If Walker's a RINO and he's going to be pushed out of the tent because he's not conservative enough, then the Republican Party is in very serious trouble.

Two food for thought comments if it's okay. First, the left wing allows the most vile of their fringe into their tent and demands that they help write policy at the highest level. But, reviewing those particulars would certainly be beating the ole dead horse.

Second, I can appreciate your Walker thoughts, but is it put into practice? What do we make of those who claim to be on the high road, but would write similar of an actual candidate, not just an example? Aren't 'we' in trouble if decorum and civility means a 'never' vote chalks one for the other tent.
Posted By: Drew Hause Re: Down one - 09/22/16 05:46 PM
First post: "I'm preparing for another trip to Guatemala"
Didn't say when I was leaving Keith, and not clueless enough to give the dates of the trip. Try again.
Posted By: skeettx Re: Down one - 09/22/16 06:43 PM
Rev Doc Drew been praying for you and us and them and they smile

Been focused on the last half of the 1st chapter of Romans.
WHEW!!

Also Titus Chapter 3 Verse 9 smile

Have a wonderful day
Mike
Posted By: rocky mtn bill Re: Down one - 09/22/16 07:35 PM
When it comes to choosing sides in a set-to between Drew and Keith, I can't grasp anyone's support for Keith. He is the only poster here who never concedes the slightest edge to anyone else, whatever the issue. His must be a very lonely mission. He's out there all alone, the only pure advocate for the sacred cause. All others fall short in some essential way. His personal pipeline to the one true path is his only comfort. Yes, it's lonely there, but purity is its own reward, no doubt. Keith's unadulterated nastiness is the prime example of our country's most serious problem, the refusal to acknowledge the validity of any opinion other than one's own. Drew. I hope you have a safe and fulfilling trip. Take a good stock of medicines with you. That's the only thing that saved my daughter's life when she went on a mission in Guatemala.
Posted By: James M Re: Down one - 09/22/16 08:09 PM
Keith is uncompromising? Well I'm just as uncompromising when it comes to our 2nd Amendment rights and, in fact, all our Constitutional rights. History has shown that every time a part of our firearms rights have been conceded as we did in the GCA of 1968 and again in 1986 with assurances that these would be the last concessions required and what Happened? The Libtards turned right around with a new list of demands before the ink was dry on our signatures.
I have made it clear to my representatives and those running for other offices that we are DONE with firearms concessions. There choice is to send someone banging on my door with some sort of "order" authorizing their confiscation.
The will be a continued push for "Universal Registration" which the Libtards must have in order to proceed to the final step which is confiscation. All the other B.S. legislation like a new "assault rifle ban and the "gun show loophole" are just fillers in the meantime to test our resolve. And as far as the term "Libtard" goes I don't find it any more demeaning then the term bandied about by those that it fits "Birther".
And as a final note on this I don't wish Drew Hause any ill will nor will I harbor any long term resentment. As a practicing Christian it's not permitted anyway. However; I believe I've made it very clear that HE initiated this with an attack on me and others which I felt needed to be responded to as I did.
Jim
Posted By: cadet Re: Down one - 09/22/16 08:58 PM
All the best Drew. Be safe. Make the world a little better in your own way. Come back. I enjoy and learn much from some of the material you post - I do love damascus barrels.
Posted By: L. Brown Re: Down one - 09/22/16 09:00 PM
Having spoken to a few folks with computer expertise way beyond mine . . . if you think using a nom de net gives you much in the way of protection, you need to think again.

Besides which, everyone knows that in my case, I'm coaching basketball when I'm not shooting, hunting, or posting on the Internet.
Posted By: Stanton Hillis Re: Down one - 09/22/16 09:31 PM
Having spoken to a few folks with computer expertise way beyond mine . . . if you think using a nom de net gives you much in the way of protection, you need to think again.

Amen. And, I am not worried a whole lot about those ner-do-wells who surf the 'net. It's the local druggies who hit on people most, and they don't have two dimes to rub together, much less enough money to keep a smart phone or computer connected to the 'net.

SRH
Posted By: Drew Hause Re: Down one - 09/22/16 09:43 PM
Thank you Bill. We'll be above 5000 feet, so the mosquitos that carry Malaria, Dengue, Zika and Chikungunya aren't buzzing. Lots of nasties in the water however.
This is my 25th C.A. trip so will be so pretty well supplied medically, and rely on Ephesians 3:20 otherwise wink Have had some near death experiences on the roads. Once out of Guatemala City, head-on wrecks or off the side of a mountain are the greatest danger. Several years ago the truck with all our supplies and bags broke down about 11:00 at night in the middle of nowhere on the main highway out of the city. I sent the team on and stayed with 2 ministry partners waiting for another truck, or for a vehicle filled with drogas to kill us and steal everything. Pretty soon a police vehicle drove by, saw this tall skinny Anglo standing there, turned around and parked until our truck got there. They realize in Guatemala that Americans getting killed on the road doesn't help tourism any.

Interesting crime and gun control dynamic. When I was last in Honduras most men carried, legally, including the missionary and his wife. The police had pretty much handed the Colonias over the the Mara Salvatruchas, as in El Salvador. Sadly, most mission agencies had to pull everyone out of Tegucigalpa and San Pedro Sula, Honduras about 10 years ago.
Hard to get a license in Guatemala, but most men in the countryside have a handgun. We're SE of the capital, in cowboy country; not on the Pan-Am Highway and no tourists. Some gang members came down from Guatemala City a few years ago, and petty crime went up. One Sunday morning all seven were laid out on the city square with a single shot in the forehead. End of trouble.
Posted By: RyanF Re: Down one - 09/22/16 09:54 PM

Not much privacy but It at least keeps a Google search of your legal name from pulling up your posts on this site and other sites. Do you want clients, colleagues, and collaborators knowing about your hobbies and opinions? I think not. They will Google you.

It’s a personal decision based on individual circumstances. I know a friend’s gun rights blog has contributed to him losing work.

Some people dislike hunters and some people fear and loathe gun owners. Occasionally we have to work for these people, and for various reasons these people can occasionally have some real influence on our careers. Doxing is a real thing. The HR department is also not your friend.

Scolding someone you don’t know to use their real name seems a bit patronizing to me.

Some online anonymity makes us meaner and also less credible. Does it really matter what an anonymous person thinks?

PS. I like the term “shitlib” better than “libtard”. Doesn’t insult the disabled. Glad to help smile

Posted By: lonesome roads Re: Down one - 09/22/16 10:07 PM
Death sentence for petty crime. Nice. Those Pentecostals don't fool around.

Be safe, Drew.

Posted By: Drew Hause Re: Down one - 09/22/16 10:27 PM
LR: rumor was that an "inappropriate relationship" with someone's daughter was also involved. And yes, even the Methodists speak in tongues. My Spanish is so bad they think I'm Baptacostal.
Posted By: keith Re: Down one - 09/23/16 05:09 AM
First post: "I'm preparing for another trip to Guatemala"
Didn't say when I was leaving Keith, and not clueless enough to give the dates of the trip. Try again.

No Drew, you didn't say when you were leaving... just that you were preparing for another trip to Guatemala. But now I'm wondering why you feel that it would be clueless to announce the dates of your trip.

Anyhoo, you did also say this:

DOWN ONE

That would be one less contributing to what has become a gun site increasingly polluted with personal attacks, childishly irrelevant threads (Triceratops hunt), and unhinged conspiracy theories.
I'm preparing for another trip to Guatemala, and right now Guatemala City, along with San Salvador, Tegucigalpa and San Pedro Sula, Honduras are the most dangerous cities in the world; worst than Mogadishu. It's still rainy season with mudslides and wash-outs of the already bad roads. The usual pre-trip spiritual warfare has been terrible, and if you don't understand don't ask. But I'm doing something I happen to believe has eternal significance. So here's my good-bye, and rant. The Forum is down one until (maybe) after the election.

I suddenly feel like Christian when he lost his burden after entering by the Wicket Gate wink Stay safe and have a wonderful bird season.

I did, for the sake of brevity, edit out some of the fluff, along with your PERSONAL ATTACK upon Jim, Dave K., and myself, since you cant seem to acknowledge the sheer hypocrisy of doing so even after changing your tag line to a lecture on the character of people who resort to PERSONAL ATTACKS.

But I guess what threw me was that part I put in bold type where you said: So here's my good-bye, and rant. The Forum is down one until (maybe) after the election.

That sure sounded like an immediate good-bye. Who knew it was going to be so drama laced and protracted? But I shouldn't be surprised to find that you are acting this way after I gave you a gentle jab about your recent PERSONAL ATTACK on Francis (RWTF), and you got all bent out of shape and wailed "Gloria a Dios, now I'm on your enemies list." I even explained my jab, and told you that you were most certainly not on my enemies list, and that I was sorry you felt that way.

That deep wound must still be festering. And I don't suppose it's helping matters that I have the unmitigated gall to point out your own hypocrisy and your very obvious personal biases. I mean, descriptive name calling suddenly really bothers you when it is directed toward those you apparently agree with, but not at all when unkind names, barbs, and insults are hurled by those same people, or Libtards, or Fudds, or anti-gun trolls.

Or perhaps you will try to tell us that you just never noticed some of the things said by Dr. Wanker. Or that you never saw King Brown labeling Conservatives and Republicans by such flattering monikers as racists, misogynists, filthy, greedy, etc. You could try to tell us that, but we both know better. When you were troubled by the use of the word "clown", was that directed toward me, or toward Dave Erickson when he said:

Originally Posted By: Dave Erickson
Same here. I wish Dave would just dump these clowns and let this once great forum get back to double-gun talk.

History would suggest that if anything, you agreed with Dave Erickson, and completely ignore or excuse his use of a somewhat derogatory term to attack someone.

And for some odd reason, you still haven't explained that bizarre accusation of:

Keith: don’t “proof text” Scripture unless you’ve done the hermeneutic. Galatians 6:7 says “God will not be mocked.” Really.

Nothing I quoted was was taken out of context. Again, I was referring to the sheer hypocrisy of your PERSONAL ATTACKS given your new tag line. If the description fits, don't try to hide behind your Biblical warnings about mocking God when nothing of the sort happened. Do you really think He will give you a pass for such disingenuous garbage?

Oh, by the way, did I mention that your drama queen rant here has nothing to do with doubleguns... something else you lamented in the first sentence of your original post in this thread. But I keep forgetting that only certain off topic threads are a problem here on the KY Jon joke forum. How silly of me.
Posted By: LGF Re: Down one - 09/23/16 05:23 AM
Drew - we will miss you, your depth of knowledge, and your much needed civility. Be careful, make the world a better place, and come back soon. And yes, the roads and drivers in the third world are a lot more dangerous than the diseases and bad guys.

I am a vocal defender of the 2A (dangerously unfashionable in the Bay Area), but I echo others' disgust at the few children on this board whose constant juvenile name-calling completely undermines whatever useful contribution they might otherwise make. Like Drew, both Larry and King are highly accomplished and articulate gentlemen and they demonstrate saintly patience in tolerating the children's abuse. I rarely looked at Misfires because CA has been in a drought for years and I depend on rainwater when in Kenya; I had to take a shower after each visit. But I wish Dave would bring it back as a nasty little playpen for those who now subject the grownups in the main forum to their vitriol.
Posted By: keith Re: Down one - 09/23/16 05:24 AM
Rocky Mtn Bill Ferguson, you're a retired English teacher for God's sake. And once again you show us that you still can't spell. Everyone makes a simple typo now and then, but you have taken misspelling to an art form. No damn wonder Johnny can't read!

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
That's the only thing that saved my daughter's life when she went on a mission in Guatamala.

Posted By: L. Brown Re: Down one - 09/23/16 12:08 PM
LR: rumor was that an "inappropriate relationship" with someone's daughter was also involved. And yes, even the Methodists speak in tongues. My Spanish is so bad they think I'm Baptacostal.

Via con dios, Drew. I think that's right . . . The French (that's my language) say that someone who speaks French badly speaks like a Spanish cow. My Spanish is like a French cow!

Stay safe.
Posted By: gjw Re: Down one - 09/23/16 03:19 PM
Best of luck to you Drew. You sure will be missed!!! I always enjoy your most informative posts.

May God Bless you and keep up the Lords work!

Best Wishes!

Greg
Posted By: Drew Hause Re: Down one - 09/23/16 03:40 PM
It's OK keith, you can win. Here's some more un-asked-for pastoral and professional advice, if not for you, then for your family; find something to neutralize the acid eating at your soul.
Posted By: Wonko the Sane Re: Down one - 09/23/16 04:36 PM
I've had the misfortune, well that's not the right. I've had the opportunity (that's not right either but WTF) to meet other persons with the same world view as the K person. HAH! Occasion, that's the word! I had the occasion, etc. I call it the Binary Syndrome. Us/them, +/-, black/white, good/bad (both rather subjectively defined but immutable), Libtard/Retard, etc., and an unchallengeable belief system that requires absolutely no recourse to reason or logic. A generally confining philosophy but one that fortunately for the adherents requires no substantiation from recognized fact.

And BTW K, you have no fooking clue as to my political views other than I detest the level of stupid to which politicians and the general electorate have fallen.

have another day
Dr.WtS
Posted By: craigd Re: Down one - 09/23/16 04:43 PM
Yabut, isn't that where the idea of the Perazzi forearm hanger was hatched?
Posted By: nca225 Re: Down one - 09/23/16 05:56 PM
It's OK keith, you can win. Here's some more un-asked-for pastoral and professional advice, if not for you, then for your family; find something to neutralize the acid eating at your soul.

Not nearly enough Tums in the world for that.
Posted By: Walter C. Snyder Re: Down one - 09/23/16 07:24 PM
Dr. Drew, Thank you for your many contributions and God's speed on your journey.
Posted By: Genelang Re: Down one - 09/24/16 01:26 AM
Originally Posted By: keith
Rocky Mtn Bill Ferguson, you're a retired English teacher for God's sake. And once again you show us that you still can't spell. Everyone makes a simple typo now and then, but you have taken misspelling to an art form. No damn wonder Johnny can't read!

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
That's the only thing that saved my daughter's life when she went on a mission in Guatamala.

Reproaching someone for misspelling in a post is the last resort of the scoundrel.
Posted By: ed good Re: Down one - 09/24/16 02:12 PM
The group displays excessively zealous and unquestioning commitment to its leader and (whether he is alive or dead) regards his belief system, ideology, and practices as the Truth, as law.
Questioning, doubt, and dissent are discouraged or even punished.
Mind-altering practices (such as meditation, chanting, speaking in tongues, denunciation sessions, and debilitating work routines) are used in excess and serve to suppress doubts about the group and its leader(s).
The leadership dictates, sometimes in great detail, how members should think, act, and feel (for example, members must get permission to date, change jobs, marry — or leaders prescribe what types of clothes to wear, where to live, whether or not to have children, how to discipline children, and so forth).
The group is elitist, claiming a special, exalted status for itself, its leader(s) and members (for example, the leader is considered the Messiah, a special being, an avatar — or the group and/or the leader is on a special mission to save humanity).
The group has a polarized us-versus-them mentality, which may cause conflict with the wider society.
The leader is not accountable to any authorities.
The group teaches or implies that its supposedly exalted ends justify whatever means it deems necessary. This may result in members’ participating in behaviors or activities they would have considered reprehensible or unethical before joining the group (for example, lying to family or friends, or collecting money for bogus charities).
The leadership induces feelings of shame and/or guilt in order to influence and/or control members. Often, this is done through peer pressure and subtle forms of persuasion.
Subservience to the leader or group requires members to cut ties with family and friends, and radically alter the personal goals and activities they had before joining the group.
The group is preoccupied with bringing in new members.
Members are expected to devote inordinate amounts of time to the group and group-related activities.
Members are encouraged or required to live and/or socialize only with other group members.
The most loyal members (the “true believers”) feel there can be no life outside the context of the group. They believe there is no other way to be, and often fear reprisals to themselves or others if they leave (or even consider leaving) the group.
Posted By: keith Re: Down one - 09/24/16 02:13 PM

Oh boy Drew! Yippee yahoo! What do I win? Even more personal attacks from you, it would appear. But as you say with every post you make:

Your pastoral advice is not needed or wanted. You still haven't told me where I proof texted Scripture or mocked God either. You ran away from that load of crap you dropped just like the atheist King Brown, who you so admire. He must be proud of you using one of his favorite dishonest tactics.

Your advice is also anything but professional, because as I previously noted, it is nothing less than hypocritical and deeply biased.

I am totally unsurprised to have the usual crowd of Liberal Left idiots including Dr. Wanker, Rocky Mtn Bill, King Brown, Clapper Zapper, cowardly nca225, Ed Good, and LGF supporting your personal attack on Jim, Dave K., and me. I'm also totally unsurprised that you do not personally attack that particular group when they engage in the very same behavior you pretend to find so egregious.

Advice for my family??? Too bad you didn't think to offer your pastoral advice to my family when the coward nca225 posted filthy remarks here about my daughters, and then told us (twice) he/she was glad he/she did it.

All that's missing is homer, OWD, and Gnomoron. Having that gaggle of idiots pile on me always tells me I must be doing something right. All of them think they can support Hillary and still consider themselves pro-gun. I wonder if they would say that someone who supported KKK leader David Duke for President is pro-black and not a racist?

We all know the answer to that one. No acid eating at my soul Drew, but I do loathe anti-gun trolls who pretend to be gun guys and supporters of the 2nd Amendment.

Originally Posted By: ed good
does the second amendment prohibit state and local governments from regulating the keeping of arms by the people?

i believe it does not...what say you?
Posted By: ed good Re: Down one - 09/24/16 02:55 PM
wonder if tums and prozac would help?
Posted By: Drew Hause Re: Down one - 09/24/16 04:08 PM
Thanks again for the kind words and prayers to those who shared them, here and by PM

Possibly everything that needs to be said, has been, and we can let this thread end. Or not, if someone chooses otherwise.
Posted By: keith Re: Down one - 09/24/16 04:10 PM
What a joke.
Posted By: Last Dollar Re: Down one - 09/24/16 05:15 PM
Yes you are, Keith....pathetic
Posted By: keith Re: Down one - 09/24/16 06:38 PM
Originally Posted By: Last Dollar
Yes you are, Keith....pathetic

Sigh... we do have to consider the source. Another immature Liberal who made a drama laced departure announcement, but didn't go away.

Last Dollars post #455568 from 9/7/16
Thank you for your input, Keith, you liberal faggot...posing as a conservative so that once you get Hillary elected you can "come out" and get a cushy job . Likely cleaning toilets somewhere......or as you seem to prefer, douche bags....

And #455569
13 pages now, of Keith kissing King Browns ass...

And #264074
He's throwing ilks about again..These guys are never done, they are always off on some tirade and continue to preach to the choir. Who does this wop think he is convincing? FYI: I wont watch the Superbowl today. Who the F**K is Soro? Another Kenyan?? Our gun rights will be overthrown during the Superbowl? OMIGOD, what next...??? I know! Space invaders, The same ones that killed Kennedy!

Note that none of the above was a source of outrage for those who pretend to be deeply offended by terms like Libtard, Fudd, and clown.

Posted By: James M Re: Down one - 09/24/16 08:34 PM
Quote from Last Dollar:
"Who does this wop think he is convincing?"

I do remember seeing that Keith but I let it go. However I'd like to see all of the critical remarks and rebukes made to this poster who used the Italian slur equivalent to the Black "ni**er" slur. Frankly; I don't remember ANYONE rising in my defense. Where was Drew Hause and all the other "holier than thou" members here when I was labeled with that term? I have been at times called a fascist, racist sexist and probably other "ists" I've now forgotten about.
I usually just let this behavior go because it's impossible to prove a negative that you are NOT something.
Jim
Posted By: Jagermeister Re: Down one - 09/24/16 09:08 PM
Quote from Last Dollar:
"Who does this wop think he is convincing?"

I do remember seeing that Keith but I let it go. However I'd like to see all of the critical remarks and rebukes made to this poster who used the Italian slur equivalent to the Black "ni**er" slur. Frankly; I don't remember ANYONE rising in my defense. Where was Drew Hause and all the other "holier than thou" members here when I was labeled with that term? I have been at times called a fascist, racist sexist and probably other "ists" I've now forgotten about.
I usually just let this behavior go because it's impossible to prove a negative that you are NOT something.
Jim

While on MisFires section of forum few have suggested that reason Dave Weber started that section was to give you place to post one irrelevant topics. I don't know because I was absent for few years and that is when Misfires started. Anyhow if true you are directly responsible for lowering standards and quality of this forum. It was great place before Misfires section appeared. That is going to make you some "enemies". In general people will not come to defense of someone they do not like or care for.
Posted By: keith Re: Down one - 09/24/16 10:53 PM
Several Liberals like you Jagermeister have made the false statement that Misfires was created by Dave as a place to get Jim's threads off of the main page. But when asked to prove that absurd accusation, all have fallen flat on their lying faces.

A simple search through the archives proves that there have been off topic and political threads started by many people other than Jim for many years before there was a Misfires. There also is a long history of flaming, open threats, and name calling that often resulted in threads being locked or totally deleted, and posters being suspended.

To say that Jim has lowed the standards and quality of this forum when you openly support and defend anti-gunners, and do not even own a double is really over the top. Your only contributions here have been Liberal Left Democrat trolling, and a bit of cut and paste regurgitation of shotgun specifications that you read elsewhere... done in order to impersonate a gun guy.

And have you noticed that absolutely no-one except Ed Good has come to your defense in the last several years. Not even King Brown, who you suck up to. What's that say for you?
Posted By: James M Re: Down one - 09/24/16 11:04 PM
Well Keith:
I guess I now have a new false accusation to add to my "ist" list. I guess I'll label it the "missfireist" grin The was a lot of crap already flying about this forum when I joined several years ago and I was a latecomer to misfires and exited before Dave took it down. smirk Furthermore I have stated I hope it's never re-activated.
This guy has been on my ignore list for quite some time because he never really has anything relevant to post apparently doesn't really own any guns and as far as we can tell is a typical troll who comes here with the intent of causing trouble.
Jim
Posted By: keith Re: Down one - 09/24/16 11:49 PM
Exactly Jim, and I'd bet Jagermeister knows it too since he spent so much time in Misfires and certainly had to see other Liberals challenged to show that you were the cause of the creation of Misfires.

I can well understand why you choose to IGNORE guys like Jagermeister and King Brown. They make me sick too. But the way I see it, if we simply ignore their lies and utter bullshit, it begins to get some credibility which they do not deserve. And their demonization of you also begins to gain some traction with people who don't know better, or should know better.

But isn't it interesting and funny that even after it is demonstrated that they have posted total falsehoods, you do not see them ever acknowledge their dishonesty and/or stupidity. I'm sure you recall the time I mentioned King Brown's repeated illegal transport of a handgun in his airplane across the U.S. border, and he denied it for several days claiming that his survival gun was a Savage Model 24 .22LR/20 Ga. I even reminded him that canvasback had warned him at the time that his illegal transport of a handgun could cost him his right or privilege to ever own any kind of gun in Canada if he was caught. Then when I posted a direct unedited quote from him telling us that he had indeed illegally transported the handgun multiple times, he went on to claim it was only once, and went even further and began calling me a liar in spite of his own words proving otherwise.

To think that some here consider such pathological behavior more civil and acceptable than what I say is indeed disturbing. And it tells me a lot about them and their own level of honesty and integrity.

And you do not see any criticism of those false narratives or their lack of courage to admit they were wrong from the people who share their world view. All part of why I continue to say that Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Posted By: Franc Otte Re: Down one - 09/25/16 12:56 AM
Keith n James,
could you not find it within yourselves, just for this one post ,to offer Drew some kinda well wishes? in a purely human way....like "Dude be carefull, best of luck"...bullshit aside?
I don't know the guy, but it seems he is going somewhere bad for a reason most of can not comprehend, or certainly wouldn't have the balls to act on
My best to you Drew
Peace
xx
franc
Posted By: keith Re: Down one - 09/25/16 01:14 AM
Franc, did you even bother to read my very first post within this thread, post #456895, especially my fourth paragraph and my last sentence.

Apparently, you also didn't notice that the real intent of this thread was to initiate a hypocritical personal attack on me, Dave K. and Jim, after he said he was outta here... yet hung around for days to make lame replies and check for fawning comments from well wishers and those who also happen to dislike those of us he personally attacked. After all that, you seriously expect us to give our best wishes?

I could easily wish Drew well, and even forgive him for his hypocritical personal attack upon me. Many times, I have thanked him for sharing his research and knowledge of Damascus with us. But I see no reason to believe that he even thinks his personally and obviously biased flaming was unwarranted. Even his final reply to me was more of the same.

I'll just bet you'd wish me well if I did the same to you.
Posted By: James M Re: Down one - 09/25/16 01:16 AM
Franc:
If you care to go back and look I already stated I wish Drew Hause no ill will. Has he bothered to come back and perhaps man up and admit starting this shameful mess was initiated by him?
I'll state it again: I wish him no ill will and I'll add I hope he has a safe journey.
Now in fairness perhaps you'd care to go to him and suggest he do the right thing as the initiator of this unfortunate exchange?
Jim
Posted By: Franc Otte Re: Down one - 09/25/16 01:28 AM
I wish James n Keith best wishes. Also best wishes to Drew , but for drastically different reasons
franc
Posted By: keith Re: Down one - 09/25/16 01:34 AM
Originally Posted By: Franc Otte
I wish James n Keith best wishes. Also best wishes to Drew , but for drastically different reasons
franc

The derisive nature of your "best wishes" is quite obvious. And exactly what I'd expect from you.

Just think... for some here, this represents civility.
Posted By: ed good Re: Down one - 09/25/16 02:07 AM
well, as keet is not real here an james is not real here, then much of what is posted here is not real...hopefully, dr drew's mission is real...and if so, then go with our best wishes...do good...and return to us safe...
Posted By: craigd Re: Down one - 09/25/16 02:41 AM
ed, get real!
Posted By: Franc Otte Re: Down one - 09/26/16 12:08 AM
Keith,
I don't think we have traded words before, or if we have it was about Shotguns...the main idea of this place
So I have no idea how you can say....
"The derisive nature of your "best wishes" is quite obvious. And exactly what I'd expect from you"
I don't know you from Adam..please tell me.what you expect from me next? you seem to know me so well
Posted By: Stanton Hillis Re: Down one - 09/26/16 12:52 AM
You know keith, I corresponded with Drew by private email, and gave him my best wishes for his mission trip and safe return, so I do not personally have a dog in the fight I'm about to reference. But, for you to say that Drew's well wishers are making "fawning comments" is just a low, cheap shot. That is a derisive term and you know it. By saying that, you are automatically implying that everyone who wishes him well on his venture is fawning. That is just insulting. Who are you to pass judgement on every one of Drew's well wishers and lump them all in the same bunch?

SRH
Posted By: James M Re: Down one - 09/26/16 02:54 AM
Quote:
"You know keith, I corresponded with Drew by private email, and gave him my best wishes for his mission trip and safe return, so I do not personally have a dog in the fight I'm about to reference"

Well I guess I could make the same "no dog in the fight" claim. I also gave him my best wishes and safe trip and did this even after I and others were blindsided by Drew Hause out of the blue. I have tried to end this useless at this point thread but I guess there are those on here who want to continue it. So be it.
WELL: KEEP ONE THING IN MIND KEITH, DAVE K AND I DIDN'T START IT. WE ARE THE VICTIMS OF AN ATTACK BY SOMEONE WHO APPARENTLY DOESN'T LIKE OUR OPINIONS. Well I for one can state that their are individuals whose opinions here I don't agree with either. So what do I do? I use the forum procedure to put them on my ignore list and that generally is the end of it. ANYBODY including Drew Hause could have done the same.
Jim
Posted By: keith Re: Down one - 09/26/16 08:08 AM
Stan, while I didn't exactly wish Drew well on his mission trip, I did in fact tell him that I enjoyed his Damascus research contributions here, and looked forward to seeing more on his return... but hold the hypocrisy. So I guess you could say I was fawning too. I sincerely and publicly apologize if I offended you. The intent of my comment was to point out that long after Drew bid us farewell, he was still frequently checking in and continuing his personal attack on me. I do note that most of Drew's well wishers chose to ignore the fact that the major intent of his thread was to "Do as I say... not as I do" when it comes to launching a personal attack. Many, like you, undoubtedly just wished to stay out of the fray. Others, such as King Brown, had different motives. It was not my intent to offend anyone who wasn't fawning. Only those who were, and the guy who couldn't tear himself away after saying good-bye until after the election.

On the other hand, I am not about to apologize to Franc, who apparently has both a defective memory, and the stupidity to expect me to offer best wishes to someone who just initiated a thread to criticize me by doing exactly what he preaches against in every post via his tag line. Franc otte absolutely has confronted me in this forum in the past. And no, it wasn't to discuss shotguns. That is the major reason I saw the "best wishes" he sent to Jim and I for "drastically different" reasons as being derisive and sarcastic to boot.

As Jim notes, it is regrettable that any of this exchange had to occur, but we were merely counter-punching after being criticized and attacked for behavior that is mysteriously tolerated in others of a Liberal Left bent. Go figure. If pointing out obvious hypocrisy makes me a prick, then so be it.

I don't really mind seeing this thread being kept alive by further comments for the same reasons that Drew made his ungracious exit without ever acknowledging the selective nature of his personal attack or explaining his insane accusation that I had proof texted Scripture or mocked God. Keeping it at the top allows more people who visit this site to see how the Fake Ass Gentlemens Club (F.A.G.s) here operates.
Posted By: King Brown Re: Down one - 09/26/16 11:59 AM
The Fringe makes an equivocal apology and, unable to help itself, unapologetically puts its foot back into it again. Talk about faking! Vowing to keep its deathless prose at the top, it poisons the well for everyone. Narcissism.
Posted By: Buzz Re: Down one - 09/26/16 12:45 PM
Attempts at, or demonizing a virtuous person always appears ludicrous, at least to me.
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: Down one - 09/26/16 12:57 PM

I'm preparing for another trip to Guatemala, and right now Guatemala City, along with San Salvador, Tegucigalpa and San Pedro Sula, Honduras are the most dangerous cities in the world; worst than Mogadishu.

Sadly your time and efforts would be better spent in our inner cities.
Posted By: Tom C Re: Down one - 09/26/16 01:15 PM
Drew - best wishes and good luck. I always enjoy your contributions here. Hurry back. Also, a big "thank you" for raising the hackles and blood pressure of the handful of overly opinionated thugs that are quickly ruining this site. Anything we can do to infuriate those guys is OK with me.
Posted By: Wonko the Sane Re: Down one - 09/26/16 02:43 PM
Incredible amount of energy being expended here!! Would a couple of you like to clean my kitchen? Do some yard work?

have another day
Dr.WtS
Posted By: Genelang Re: Down one - 09/26/16 02:47 PM
Keep your head down and watch your six, Drew. Bad times right now all over the world.

At least it's not Chicago.
Posted By: Franc Otte Re: Down one - 09/26/16 04:44 PM
Keith,
I remember one post to you, I believe I said (basically)that I kinda admired your forocity about your beliefs, but that it really got in the way of good shotgun talk.Like as soon as someone on your list even posted a gun comment, I would think "here we go" , n there you were , full of piss n vinegar.
Im 60 years old, only have two old, but lovely shotguns,& enjoy this place very much....I can't vote as I'm not a Citizen, though they kindly let me pay taxes.
So I'm not politically inclined...but would vote for Trump if I could
This is the truth..I do wish you well
cheers
franc
Posted By: keith Re: Down one - 09/27/16 01:53 AM
Attempts at, or demonizing a virtuous person always appears ludicrous, at least to me.

Somehow buzz, I get the impression that you are considering Drew the "virtuous person" here. I myself have always considered Drew as a virtuous person, which is exactly why I pointed out the hypocrisy of his unwarranted and politically biased attack upon Jim, Dave K., and myself... especially considering his new tag line which tells us his opinion of those who engage in that very thing.

Hell, I don't think I really even demonize the anti-gun, anti-NRA, anti-2nd Amendment troll King Brown. I don't have to. He does a very good job of that to himself via his anti-2nd Amendment rhetoric and his incessant dishonesty. I just shine a light on it and remind people of that behavior, which he typically tries to hide from. No surprise that he keeps returning to fire more inaccurate salvos at me. And I do wish that he and Drew would take the time to actually check the definition of narcissism. Drew can check a dictionary. King can just check the nearest mirror.

Now King has returned to his own brand of derisive name-calling, which apparently gets a pass from those who pretend to be offended by such things. This time around, he is using his derogatory term "Fringe", and referring to me as an "it" or "itself" as he did to Jim a couple days ago.

The Fringe makes an equivocal apology and, unable to help itself, unapologetically puts its foot back into it again. Talk about faking! Vowing to keep its deathless prose at the top, it poisons the well for everyone. Narcissism.

I'd like to think it is an improvement over his usual crap like "racist", "misogynist", "selfish", "pernicious spite-and-spleen", "ignorant", and many more. But I'd like this fraud to show us where I made a vow to keep bringing this thread back to the top. The lies never quit with this guy. Then there was this comment he made about me in Sept. of 2015, and I'm still waiting for him to explain where I did what he imagined when he made this disgusting remark:

His comedic projection of swords and snakes as tough masculinity comes off as homophobic and distinctly phallic!

Of course, King was pretty preoccupied with all things gay at that time, and was very excited about Pope Francis"s comment, "who am I to judge?" concerning homosexuals. He was also enthralled with his anti-gun hero Obama illuminating the White House in rainbow lights. Easy to see why he was fixated upon male organs, but I'd still like to know why he made such a bizarre comment about me. Now there's some actual demonizing for you.

I use his own words. He makes up shit. And I'm the one who gets accused of incivility by his cheerleading squad! Wow!

Posted By: James M Re: Down one - 09/27/16 02:20 AM
And that's why Brown's on my ignore list. I have no patience with liars and I've been listening to one for the past hour on national TV. I'll give Trump credit for not calling her an out and out liar which she certainly is.
I'd personally like 5 minutes with the anti-gun bimbo and let her try to lay that B.S. on me. I think I believe I could take her asinine arguments apart in that time.
Jim
Posted By: King Brown Re: Down one - 09/27/16 03:13 AM
"I don't really mind seeing this thread being kept alive by further comments for the same reasons that Drew made his ungracious exit without ever acknowledging the selective nature of his personal attack or explaining his insane accusation that I had proof texted Scripture or mocked God. Keeping it at the top allows more people who visit this site to see how the Fake Ass Gentlemens Club (F.A.G.s) here operates."---The Fringe
Posted By: Replacement Re: Down one - 09/27/16 03:41 AM
Keith seems to enjoy portraying himself as the victim of some imagined transgression. And then he keeps complaining about it ad infinitum. Perhaps he is a closet Democrat?
Posted By: keith Re: Down one - 09/27/16 03:41 AM
Yes King, that is what I, the person you now refer to as "the Fringe" wrote. Nowhere in that post is a vow to keep this thread alive. It is however an expression of my delight that others seem to want to keep it going. And the last sentence expresses my happiness that keeping it at the top allows others to see how you operate... just as you have done here.

So thanks for once again bringing it to the top. Now why don't you further twist my words in your continued attempt to bring me down to your level? And oh, how about an explanation for that insane accusation you made last year that demonstrated some fixation with penises? Then we can return to your anti-gun rhetoric and silly ideas about support for anti-gun politicians like Hillary.
Posted By: keith Re: Down one - 09/27/16 03:47 AM
Let's see now. King imagined I made a vow that isn't there, and it appears the brilliant Replacement is saying that I imagined King making insane assertions about phalluses... which I quoted verbatim. I'd say he must be the dick that King can't stop thinking about.
Posted By: nca225 Re: Down one - 09/30/16 04:06 PM
Hey princess, good move picking on a guy who's going to do noble humanitarian work in a dangerous place. Real big of you. It is good that the membership roundly condemned you for yet another instance of your narcissism. But as per usual, you are still too stupid to realize your vast shortcomings.

I'm betting she's still real proud of you dad.
Posted By: bbman3 Re: Down one - 09/30/16 07:18 PM
Drew I will miss you and may God Bless. Bobby Brook
Posted By: King Brown Re: Down one - 09/30/16 08:42 PM
A solemn declaration to keep the thread at the top isn't a vow!
Posted By: keith Re: Down one - 10/01/16 02:59 PM
A solemn declaration to keep the thread at the top isn't a vow!

OK King, you couldn't show us where I made a "vow" to keep this thread running. So please show us where a "solemn declaration" was made.

I made the simple observation that others keeping this thread active and at the top made it possible for more people to see how you operate for a longer time period... just as you have done here once again. And once more, for your feeble mind, I said, "I don't really mind seeing this thread being kept alive by further comments...". That's a far cry from a "vow" or "solemn declaration" to keep it at the top. Is this an example of how you attempted to twist words during your short career as a journalist? Were you forced out of the business for such careless and inaccurate reporting? We've seen other similar examples of what you call "the craft of journalism". I'm not keeping it at the top. In fact, I've been out of this thread for almost 5 days, which hardly constitutes a vow to keep it running. I'm now merely responding to more of your dishonesty. But you and your cowardly little transgender friend nca225 are keeping it alive. And once again, I'm happy to have others get the chance to see how you roll. Poor ignorant nca225 still cannot read, and can't ascertain that I didn't pick on Drew here. Drew initiated this decidedly off-topic thread to launch a personal attack upon Jim, Dave K., and me.

Now how about an explanation for this bizarre accusation. And please explain why imaginary thoughts of swords and snakes gets you to thinking about penises???:

His comedic projection of swords and snakes as tough masculinity comes off as homophobic and distinctly phallic!

Thanks again for keeping this at the top you dishonest old fraud.
Posted By: Wonko the Sane Re: Down one - 10/01/16 03:52 PM
Seriously - - I'll even supply the cleaning materials! I'd bet the place would just sparkle!!!

have another day
Dr.WtS
Posted By: nca225 Re: Down one - 10/01/16 08:41 PM
I'm preparing for another trip to Guatemala, and right now Guatemala City, along with San Salvador, Tegucigalpa and San Pedro Sula, Honduras are the most dangerous cities in the world; worst than Mogadishu. It's still rainy season with mudslides and wash-outs of the already bad roads. The usual pre-trip spiritual warfare has been terrible, and if you don't understand don't ask. But I'm doing something I happen to believe has eternal significance. So here's my good-bye, and rant. The Forum is down one until (maybe) after the election. If someone has a specific question regarding Damascus barrels they can email me at revdoc2@cox.net or post on the LCSCA Forum (if Smith related) or Shotgun World.
I've seen a bit too much death and dying, pain and suffering, and come to this site as an escape, to relax and enjoy learning about double guns, and contribute when I can. I have a computer with which I can access the news and legislative issues of interest. I'm not a child, and don't need Jim's "educational" assistance; anymore than I need the help of our moral and intellectual superiors in Hollywood and the Huffington Post to tell me what to think. And I was raised to not inflict my un-asked-for opinions on others.
Jim lost all my respect when he sent me a PM telling me that I shouldn't quote King on my signature line...MY signature line. And by his continued use of "libtard", purposefully close to "retard"; a word those of us who know or love a special needs child or adult find extremely offensive, and yes, I told him so.
I respect Ted. He can be...uh...prickly smile but I usually agree with his opinions, and he has the cojones to use his real name; like Larry, who also is willing to share his knowledge and opinions despite personal attacks from anonymous posters.
Interesting how many patriots here apparently are unable to generate the courage use their names: Dave K., James M., Keith. JUST ASK DAVE TO CHANGE YOUR USER NAME. That's what I did a number of years ago. I'm thinking the signatures on the Declaration of Independence were not pseudonyms, but those of men willing to stand and die for what they believed?

Lest you forget princess, or try to spin lies out of what was actually, here is Drew's first post on this thread. Seems to me he is saying that you should have the courage of your convictions and put an actual person behind the anonymous dribble you spew, And while Drew has the guts to live the way he preaches, you think this is a personal attack. Only you have narcissistic sensitivity to think that is a personal attack. Well you and Herr Oberst too, which puts you in very like minded company.

Some food for thought for you princess, if you find it insulting that some one is telling you to have the courage of your convictions, that says a whole lot about the righteousness of your convictions.

You are a very sad creature indeed, but I'm still willing to help you and show you the difference between the admonition to stand up behind what you say and a personal attack.

Care to start today's lesson princess?
Posted By: keith Re: Down one - 10/01/16 08:51 PM
Transgender coward Chris, like both Drew and King, you really need to look up the definition of narcissistic.

You might not consider Drew's initial post to be a personal attack even though he singled out Jim, Dave K., and me for his criticism, but that is understandable because you, are quite stupid. I also note that you should fall under Drew's personal attack since you don't post under your real name. But we all know that will never happen, because it has become apparent his disapproval and derision is reserved for those of a conservative nature... and you are the poster child for Libtards.

I also note that you previously said, "It is good that the membership roundly condemned you for yet another instance of your narcissism." There you go with your favorite big word again. But note that it wasn't everyone who condemned me... just the usual gang of Liberal Left idiots like you, King, Dr. Wanker, Clapper Zapper, Replacement, etc. Now go find another gay pride parade to march in you spineless coward.

Posted By: Last Dollar Re: Down one - 10/01/16 09:11 PM
So? If those guys are "libtards" Would that make you a "contard"? Or just a "tard"?
Posted By: Genelang Re: Down one - 10/01/16 09:12 PM
This whole 15 pages reverts to the most childish elements I've ever seen on a shotgun board. I wonder if some antis would use this to prove their case against "responsible" gun ownership isn't coming from responsible people.

I'm relatively newly back here, but don't remember it from before being so vitriolic. Implications on someone's sexuality is junior-high school immaturity and just plain silly coming from an adult. Some here have not strengthened their resumes with all this nonsense.
Posted By: keith Re: Down one - 10/01/16 09:13 PM
I'm shocked it took you so long to show up Last Dollar. Now the Gaggle of Idiots has a quorum.
Posted By: Last Dollar Re: Down one - 10/01/16 09:17 PM
I have suspected that about Keith for a long time...That he is really a shill paid by the antigun folks to make true conservatives look like nut cases.
Posted By: keith Re: Down one - 10/01/16 09:19 PM
We heard you the first time Last Dollar, when you posted this:

Last Dollars post #455568 from 9/7/16
Thank you for your input, Keith, you liberal faggot...posing as a conservative so that once you get Hillary elected you can "come out" and get a cushy job . Likely cleaning toilets somewhere......or as you seem to prefer, douche bags....

And #455569
13 pages now, of Keith kissing King Browns ass...

Thanks for showing us who the real nut case is. Your anti-gun troll friend King wants to let this thread die, but you guys won't let it die, and neither will he. Idiots.
Posted By: nca225 Re: Down one - 10/01/16 09:28 PM
Here begins the lesson princess: Drew's directing you to act like a man is not an insult, it is actually a compliment because it presupposes you are capable of being a man. While that is a sentiment I strongly disagree with, its not my place to correct Drew, although I could by pointing out the many examples in which you expose yourself as less then a man. The examples are many; from picking on an elderly gentlemen, to being a lying fraud while concurrently holding yourself out as the arbitrator of "truth", to attacking gentle natured members who you know will not bother responding in kind, to taking advantage of and defrauding sellers of firearms (and who knows what else) to holding yourself out as a Christian but living the exact opposite of Jesus's teachings, there are just too many to name! But I digress from the lesson...

It is clear you have a difficult time discerning a compliment from a personal attack (a strong sign of mental illness?), so I will attempt to help you by use of an example:

Drew thinking you have it in you to be a man = compliment.

A statement to the effect of "Does Herr Oberst at least thank you when you swallow?" = personal attack.

See the difference or are you still too stupid to figure it out?

Shall we continue?
Posted By: Last Dollar Re: Down one - 10/01/16 09:29 PM
Glad I could help you out Keith, since your shrink seems to be not helping much...Take a deep breath, double your meds and go Iron your Klan robes or something....
Posted By: keith Re: Down one - 10/01/16 09:44 PM
Oh, I get it nca225, Drew was directing me to act like a man, but didn't have a word to say when you posted filthy remarks about my daughters. You even doubled down on your filthy remarks you posted about my daughters, and told us on two other occasions how glad you were that you posted them.

However, you declined my invitation to say those same things to my face. I don't believe you would ever knowingly set foot in the same area code as me.

Yessir... or ma'am... or whatever you call a transgender coward. You're a fine one to be telling us about what it takes to be a man you filthy gutless coward. Oh, and who could forget that King Brown, a man with three daughters of his own, was the only one here who felt I should forgive you and accept your very conditional olive branch. Remember how you offered to retract your filthy comments if, and only if everyone here who said anything bad about you would also apologize? As if that would ever happen!

Yes, I'm always so impressed with the selective civility we have here. It's why Genelang's comment is meaningless to me.
Posted By: nca225 Re: Down one - 10/01/16 10:30 PM
Oh, you wanna go there again princess. I have to admit I am somewhat pleased you fall back on this old rehashed and hashed and hashed spat we had back in the day whenever you're looking for some sympathy cause I so easily get the best of you. Whats the matter lighting wit, no new material to use on yours truly? Well I have a news flash for you princess, nobody has sympathy for you.

And incidentally, just what do you think is gonna come from a "face to face" confrontation? We gonna sip some tea together? I think not. You fu@ked up and PM'd me threats, so I know what your getting at, which happens to be a crime.

To continue the lesson here is another example of a personal attack:

What kind of person are you the keep using your daughter to attack me? I'm sure she's real proud of you dad.

Are you beginning to see the difference between a personal attack and a complement now or are you still to stupid to figure it out?
Posted By: keith Re: Down one - 10/01/16 10:46 PM
What do you think Nancy boy... that I just want to let it go? I know you'd like us all to forget that you posted vile filthy remarks about my daughters so that you can return here and pretend that you are just another innocent double gun enthusiast. That's never going to happen. I'm hardly looking for any sympathy. I just want to inform you that your filthy remarks you posted here about my daughters will never be forgiven or forgotten. Somehow you think that shows disrespect to my daughters. Actually, it only shows what a filthy cowardly piece of shit you are.

You keep saying that I threatened you in a PM, and therefore committed a crime. What are you afraid of faggot? Please tell us at long last why you didn't keep that alleged threat and forward it to either Dave or the authorities? Now, if I had actually threatened you, that would show stupidity!
Posted By: nca225 Re: Down one - 10/01/16 11:05 PM
What do you think Nancy boy... that I just want to let it go? I know you'd like us all to forget that you posted vile filthy remarks about my daughters so that you can return here and pretend that you are just another innocent double gun enthusiast. That's never going to happen. I'm hardly looking for any sympathy. I just want to inform you that your filthy remarks you posted here about my daughters will never be forgiven or forgotten.

grin grin grin
Posted By: nca225 Re: Down one - 10/01/16 11:15 PM
You keep saying that I threatened you in a PM, and therefore committed a crime. What are you afraid of faggot? Please tell us at long last why you didn't keep that alleged threat and forward it to either Dave or the authorities? Now, if I had actually threatened you, that would show stupidity!

Wouldn't be the first stupid thing you did. In fact it wouldn't have been the first, second or third stupid thing you did that day.
Posted By: James M Re: Down one - 10/01/16 11:44 PM
Quote from keith:
"You keep saying that I threatened you in a PM, and therefore committed a crime. What are you afraid of faggot? Please tell us at long last why you didn't keep that alleged threat and forward it to either Dave or the authorities? Now, if I had actually threatened you, that would show stupidity!"

nca225:
That's a serious accusation you're making there in accusing keith of threatening you. If he made such an accusation in a PM why don't you post it so we can all see it. Physical threats against another forum member is usually grounds for banning on any forum I've participated on.
Jim
Posted By: Franc Otte Re: Down one - 10/02/16 02:05 PM
This shit will never end...keep going calling names, quoting old posts, reposting older quotes ...jeesus the reason we are here is supposedly that we are all into nice old Guns...what the [censored] is happening here?
I'm sure no one will miss me when I say Enough o0f this Bullshit,but christ , this crap drives me nuts.
Oh , I have a gun...whats its worth?
Posted By: keith Re: Down one - 10/02/16 02:31 PM
Franc, before you leave, could you tell us why you often type with a fake English accent? Even the guys who actually live in England don't do that. I find that amusing... kind of like Jagermeister typing in broken English.

I'll give you two cents for your gun. You pay the $10.00 to Dave.
Posted By: canvasback Re: Down one - 10/02/16 03:17 PM
Originally Posted By: Franc Otte
This shit will never end...keep going calling names, quoting old posts, reposting older quotes ...jeesus the reason we are here is supposedly that we are all into nice old Guns...what the [censored] is happening here?
I'm sure no one will miss me when I say Enough o0f this Bullshit,but christ , this crap drives me nuts.
Oh , I have a gun...whats its worth?

Franc, the solution for you is so, so easy. A good number of pages (posts) ago, it was clear what this thread had become. No one forces you to open it and read. If Keith and nca and Dr Wonko and the rest want to have it out, go to it. If you don't like it, don't read it.

BTW, thought the "have a gun" question was pretty funny. laugh
Posted By: King Brown Re: Down one - 10/02/16 04:05 PM
James, is it so easy? Littering in public places isn't acceptable but okay if you choose not to see it? The poison Franc and others object to pokes into more than this post. You and I, with the majority here, have different opinions but don't get into personal attacks as The Fringe does.
Posted By: keith Re: Down one - 10/02/16 04:30 PM
I've pointed out your own personal attacks which you have made here many times King. Strangely, people like Drew haven't, but what the hell, eh? But I can understand why you choose to ignore the FACT that you have frequently referred to Conservatives as racists, misogynists, haters, greedy, selfish, filthy, etc., and most recently... "the Fringe" or "IT". I also know you wished to totally excuse nca225 for what he posted here about my daughters. If Jim, Dave, or I, or any other Conservative here had said something similar about your daughters, you'd have lost your mind. And I wouldn't have blamed you for doing so. I sure as hell wouldn't suggest that you should forgive such behavior, as you did. Yet you call me "the Fringe" and give a pass for far more egregious behavior from anti-2nd Amendment Liberals like you. Interesting.

Dishonesty (or hypocrisy) is not civility King. Thanks once again for keeping this thread alive to shine a light on how frauds like you roll, troll.

Ed, historically the individual "right" to bear arms is relatively new. I believe John Ashcroft in 2002 became the first federal attorney-general to proclaim that individuals should be able to own guns. The Supreme Court in 2008 overturned all mainstream legal and historical scholarship by ruling that there is an individual right to own firearms although with some limits. Obama said it again last week.

I believe that during the previous 218 years the Second meant what it said: firearms shall be held by "the People"---a collective and not individual right---insofar they are in the service of "a well-regulated militia." Was an individual right even mentioned at the Constitutional Convention or in the House when it ratified the Amendment or when debated in state legislatures? I don't think so.
Posted By: Geo. Newbern Re: Down one - 10/02/16 04:32 PM
I sometimes pass car wrecks. My mind says 'Don't Look!'. My head and eyes do not always comply. Weakness probably...Geo
Posted By: canvasback Re: Down one - 10/02/16 04:33 PM
James, is it so easy? Littering in public places isn't acceptable but okay if you choose not to see it? The poison Franc and others object to pokes into more than this post. You and I, with the majority here, have different opinions but don't get into personal attacks as The Fringe does.

King, I understand your point but I think it's wrong-headed. This is not a public place. It is a private place where one can be selective about what one chooses to expose oneself to. I get a newbie stumbling into a spot he's rather not be, but not most of the 200 most active members here. We all know what's what.

And much as I admire and respect Rev Doc Drew for both his contribution to relieve mankind's suffering and increasing our knowledge of Damascus, I believe in this thread he knew exactly what he was doing and knew that he was taking an oblique, no actually a rather direct, swipe at those he doesn't care for. He was aiming for a parting shot in the first post. So predictable stuff happens.

And I'm completely fine with people expressing their opinion. So I have no problem whatsoever with Rev Doc Drew's OP. It's the others complaining about being forced to be exposed to this I have little time for. No one is forced to read it. You could see it coming a mile away. Don't like it. Don't read it.

But as Keith regularly points out, with 5000 some odd views, this kind of thread seems to attract people.
Posted By: keith Re: Down one - 10/02/16 04:34 PM
At least I can rest easy knowing that you have me on IGNORE Geo, and never see my posts? Right?

Don't answer that or folks will know that you're peeking again!
Posted By: Geo. Newbern Re: Down one - 10/02/16 04:37 PM
Originally Posted By: Geo. Newbern
I sometimes pass car wrecks. My mind says 'Don't Look!'. My head and eyes do not always comply. Weakness probably...Geo

Yup...Geo
Posted By: canvasback Re: Down one - 10/02/16 04:41 PM

Yup...Geo

George, having given up trying to control the urge in real life, now I think I'm doing well when I pass up the click bait on-line. Human nature. wink
Posted By: keith Re: Down one - 10/02/16 05:05 PM
Here comes a reply from the transgender coward nca225!

Edit: Looks like he/she chickened out. Either that, or his/her ghost writer called him/her and told him/her to hold off.
Posted By: James M Re: Down one - 10/02/16 05:18 PM
Originally Posted By: canvasback

King, I understand your point but I think it's wrong-headed. This is not a public place. It is a private place where one can be selective about what one chooses to expose oneself to. I get a newbie stumbling into a spot he's rather not be, but not most of the 200 most active members here. We all know what's what.

And much as I admire and respect Rev Doc Drew for both his contribution to relieve mankind's suffering and increasing our knowledge of Damascus, I believe in this thread he knew exactly what he was doing and knew that he was taking an oblique, no actually a rather direct, swipe at those he doesn't care for. He was aiming for a parting shot in the first post. So predictable stuff happens.

And I'm completely fine with people expressing their opinion. So I have no problem whatsoever with Rev Doc Drew's OP. It's the others complaining about being forced to be exposed to this I have little time for. No one is forced to read it. You could see it coming a mile away. Don't like it. Don't read it.

But as Keith regularly points out, with 5000 some odd views, this kind of thread seems to attract people.

CB:
I just wanted to add that I agree with your assessment of Hause's motives in kicking off this string of vitriol. That's fine if that's the way he feels about me and others here. But it also clearly shows the type of individual he is by starting a thread disparaging forum members and then leaving for a considerable amount of time. I guess he's a true believer in H. Truman's statement that: "If you can't stand the heat get the Hell out of the kitchen".
The sad thing to me is he now has created animosity between members where I don't think there was in the past.
Jim
Posted By: nca225 Re: Down one - 10/02/16 05:25 PM
If Jim, Dave, or I, or any other Conservative here had said something similar about your daughters, you'd have lost your mind...

This is about as dishonest as you can get princess as you are forgetting to mention some very important facts. You don't get my abuse for no reason princess. Lest you conveniently forget you posted a picture of my dog from my photobucket account, suggesting I gave it an STD. You were then informed who I got that STD from and you haven't get over it since.

So in your scenario, lets add that fact. Good 'ol King would have gone into your personal online photo album, posted a pic of your pet and then suggest that you gave your pet an STD. No one in the world would believe King would lower himself to do that and you know that as well. Your whole scenario is based on a lie done by omission.
Posted By: nca225 Re: Down one - 10/02/16 05:30 PM
Hold on...Wait for it...wait for it...princess is gonna cry again.

Whaaaaa! Whaaaaaaa! WHAAAAAAA!!!!!! You said something mean to me.... sniffle sniffle.
Posted By: keith Re: Down one - 10/02/16 05:41 PM
Another set of lies about what happened during our trading of insults transgender coward Chris. I have never once posted any pics from your Photobucket account. I did in fact insult you personally, but did not lower myself to posting filthy things about your family... as you did... and then went on to tell us, twice, that you were glad you did it.

No one suggested that King would do what you did. Where did that come from? Oh, I know. It came from the same demented and diseased mind that can't keep simple facts straight, and also dishonestly accuses me of cheating people on gun purchases, and makes wild assed claims about threats I allegedly made. I clearly said that King would be enraged if any Conservative had said the same filthy things about his daughters as you said about mine. Don't twist my words. Twisting my words is King's job.

Now how about showing us that picture of your dog in a post I made... and your proof that I ever cheated anyone on the purchase of multiple Lefevers... and that personal threat which you claim I PM'd to you, as if I would be that stupid. Or were those just more of your lies? Your ghost writer is nearly as dumb as you are.

Oh, and since you are now going to manufacture QUOTES, please provide the post number and date so we can verify what you claim, faggot coward.
Posted By: nca225 Re: Down one - 10/02/16 06:03 PM
Knew it would be just a matter of time till you let the bigot out...
Posted By: keith Re: Down one - 10/02/16 06:11 PM
Knew you'd once again drop a load of crap and then run away from it like the dishonest coward you are.
Posted By: Geo. Newbern Re: Down one - 10/02/16 06:37 PM
Originally Posted By: nca225
If Jim, Dave, or I, or any other Conservative here had said something similar about your daughters, you'd have lost your mind...

This is about as dishonest as you can get princess as you are forgetting to mention some very important facts. You don't get my abuse for no reason princess. Lest you conveniently forget you posted a picture of my dog from my photobucket account, suggesting I gave it an STD. You were then informed who I got that STD from and you haven't get over it since.

nca, I remember the picture of your dog. Don't know where the pic came from; thought you posted it? Truthfully, my opinion was that was one ugly English Setter. Then I found out from a recent message from you the dog's a Clumber Spaniel and that the dog is dying.

That is exactly what Clumbers are supposed to look like. And I am truly sorry to hear that you are losing your fuzzy friend...Geo
Posted By: canvasback Re: Down one - 10/02/16 07:06 PM

nca, I remember the picture of your dog. Don't know where the pic came from; thought you posted it? Truthfully, I my opinion was that was one ugly English Setter. Then I found out from a recent message from you the dog's a Clumber Spaniel and that the dog is dying.

That is exactly what Clumbers are supposed to look like. And I am truly sorry to hear that you are losing your fuzzy friend...Geo

I'm sorry when anyone's dog is dying so my condolences to you, Chris.

But damn, George thinking a Clumber was just a really ugly English Setter...that is pure gold on the humour index!
Posted By: nca225 Re: Down one - 10/02/16 07:07 PM
Thanks for the thought Geo. Ways back I did post some pics of him, but since I had my photobucket settings on public, it allowed other people to post pics of him. I recall you found it distasteful that other members posted pictures of my dog. Those threads are gone now as a result of the defunk misfires page.
Posted By: nca225 Re: Down one - 10/02/16 07:08 PM
Thanks for the thought as well James.
Posted By: nca225 Re: Down one - 10/02/16 07:10 PM
For the record, I always thought he looked better then a setter or any other breed! Sure was hell on the Pa'tridge though.
Posted By: J.R.B. Re: Down one - 10/02/16 07:30 PM
Right now my old buddy PA24 is laughing so hard, the sacred ground where he is buried back in Tennessee, is splitting apart. Wish you were here old friend for another pheasant season.
Posted By: keith Re: Down one - 10/02/16 07:55 PM
Boy, you sure got that right J.R.B.!

Here's a blast from the past... our old friend killing two Dodo birds with one stone in Last Dollar's tear-jerking farewell thread...

Originally Posted By: PA24
Last Dollar,

I for one will miss you

You should go with him nca, there's probably room in his Mexico trailer for you........you don't take up much room mentally or otherwise as I recall.........

And here's why they invented drug testing:

Those threads are gone now as a result of the defunk misfires page.

No, they're not gone Nancy-boy... I have virtually all of them to counter Liberal lies... and the word is "defunct"... like your brain.

© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com