doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: David Williamson Happy Hanukkah - 12/24/16 04:45 PM
Happy upcoming Hanukkah to our Jewish brethren.
Posted By: canvasback Re: Happy Hanukkah - 12/24/16 05:27 PM
Yup, Happy Chanukah (Never know how to spell it, I don't think Jews do either! LOL) to all my Jewish friends, here and elsewhere. I look forward to the next 4 and maybe 8 years when Jews and Israel know they have a true ally in the White House.
Posted By: DAM16SXS Re: Happy Hanukkah - 12/24/16 06:27 PM
+1 Canvasback and +1 JDW
Posted By: Der Ami Re: Happy Hanukkah - 12/24/16 06:36 PM
I also wish this to all our Jewish friends. I was shocked, yesterday when the lame duck President stabbed, our best friend in the sandbox, Israel in the back. I am truly sorry about this.
Mike
Posted By: Drew Hause Re: Happy Hanukkah - 12/24/16 06:55 PM
And although not the correct date by the Lunar Calendar, L'shanah tovah tikatevu - May it be a good year!
Posted By: Jagermeister Re: Happy Hanukkah - 12/24/16 08:21 PM
Originally Posted By: Der Ami
I also wish this to all our Jewish friends. I was shocked, yesterday when the lame duck President stabbed, our best friend in the sandbox, Israel in the back. I am truly sorry about this.
Mike

Happy Hanukkah.
I do not understand you. Section III Articles 48 and 49 clearly forbid moving or transfer parts of own population into occupied zones. Is this not so?
Posted By: Der Ami Re: Happy Hanukkah - 12/24/16 10:56 PM
It was re occupied. The Jewish Quarter was Jewish for a thousand years. It was taken back in 67 after they were attacked by almost the whole Arab world and they beat them back. Many of the Arabs(and I guess you) consider the whole of Israel occupied land and will not be satisfied until they are wiped from the face of the earth. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Mike
Posted By: canvasback Re: Happy Hanukkah - 12/24/16 11:05 PM
Thank you Mike.
Posted By: James M Re: Happy Hanukkah - 12/24/16 11:39 PM
May I add my thoughts here to restoring the warm relationship we've always had with Israel up till 8 years ago. And keep ONE thing in mind here. Israel is the ONLY Middle Eastern Country where Christians don't have to fear being attacked because of their religion.
Jim
Posted By: ClapperZapper Re: Happy Hanukkah - 12/25/16 12:12 AM
Happy Hanukkah!
to you and yours as well,

Looking forward to shooting with you again.
Posted By: LGF Re: Happy Hanukkah - 12/25/16 01:12 AM
Thanks for reminding everyone of the true history, Mike. Most of us remember those four dreadful days in 1967.
Posted By: pooch Re: Happy Hanukkah - 12/25/16 01:35 AM
I really don't like the stunt Obama pulled not vetoing that UN resolution that would prohibit Jews from building homes in that area that was been called the Jewish quarter for hundreds of years. That is the sorriest stunt Obama has pulled so far.

I'm not a Jew but I am a Zionist. Always thought I would one day fight for Israel. But things never got so bad they needed to import Goys.
Posted By: Jagermeister Re: Happy Hanukkah - 12/25/16 01:53 PM
Originally Posted By: Der Ami
It was re occupied. The Jewish Quarter was Jewish for a thousand years. It was taken back in 67 after they were attacked by almost the whole Arab world and they beat them back. Many of the Arabs(and I guess you) consider the whole of Israel occupied land and will not be satisfied until they are wiped from the face of the earth. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Mike

I have nothing to be ashamed about. Building settlements on land taken during 1967 war is clear violation of Geneva Convention Section III Articles 48 & 49.
Posted By: Jagermeister Re: Happy Hanukkah - 12/25/16 01:57 PM
[quote=pooch]I really don't like the stunt Obama pulled not vetoing that UN resolution that would prohibit Jews from building homes in that area that was been called the Jewish quarter for hundreds of years. That is the sorriest stunt Obama has pulled so far.

If bunch of Native Americans annexed land you own and only native population could live there would it be ok with you? You know it's been Indian land for thousands of years before Spanish colonists arrived there.

Posted By: steve f Re: Happy Hanukkah - 12/25/16 02:02 PM
Posted By: canvasback Re: Happy Hanukkah - 12/25/16 04:31 PM
JM, if you can't join in the spirit of things on this thread, then go elsewhere.

Start your own thread about how terrible Jews are and expose yourself for the anti-Semite you likely are.
Posted By: pooch Re: Happy Hanukkah - 12/25/16 04:37 PM
Originally Posted By: Jagermeister
[quote=pooch]I really don't like the stunt Obama pulled not vetoing that UN resolution that would prohibit Jews from building homes in that area that was been called the Jewish quarter for hundreds of years. That is the sorriest stunt Obama has pulled so far.

If bunch of Native Americans annexed land you own and only native population could live there would it be ok with you? You know it's been Indian land for thousands of years before Spanish colonists arrived there.

There was a Jewish nation on that land thousands of years before the Arabs quit howling at the moon and started calling it Allah. Arabs have tried to expel the Israelis in 1948–49, 1956, 1967, 1973, and 1982 and got their butts kicked each time. A high percentage of Israel's population has died defending their land.

Blood spilled on a land is a stronger claim to the land then some resolution made by a distant, corrupt bunch of bureaucrats.
Posted By: KY Jon Re: Happy Hanukkah - 12/25/16 05:02 PM
Amen
Posted By: craigd Re: Happy Hanukkah - 12/25/16 06:51 PM
Originally Posted By: Jagermeister
....If bunch of Native Americans annexed land you own....

Merry Christmas JM.

If it ever happens, you thank God that you live in the greatest nation ever, and you turn 'em around with your rightfully owned arms. Well, maybe not, you give 'em back whatever you feel like they should be entitled to, just keep your annex ideas to yourself and your internet cafe buddies.
Posted By: Run With The Fox Re: Happy Hanukkah - 12/26/16 01:14 AM
And nobody fucks with the Massad! "Never Again" ain't no fortune cookie slogan either.
Posted By: pooch Re: Happy Hanukkah - 12/26/16 01:52 AM
I often wonder about the Mossad. I'll try to shorten this story.

Three of us took an unmarked 707 out of Beirut during the Lebanese civil war. The Palestinians and the Syrians were on the hunt to kill all european types in Beirut. The Israeli fighters were overhead and occasionally making a supersonic low pass. The airport was supposedly blockaded by the Palestinians, but they must have slept in because there was no road block. Armed guards had the airport and terminal closed and guarded. We bribed and talked our way through everybody, told them we were flying to Damascus. Got in the airplane and took off for London. We were concerned about the Israelis shooting us down, but since Beirut was hot and spending time there was known to be bad for our health. We took off and and took our chances with the Israelis. Obviously we didn't get shot down. To this day I don't know why the Israeli fighters didn't intercept us. I've told this story before and have been told if the Mossad had anything to do with it they would not only knew we were Americans, but what color soxs we were wearing.
Posted By: James M Re: Happy Hanukkah - 12/26/16 03:23 AM
My hats off to you pooch. That's one hell of a story!
Jim
Posted By: pooch Re: Happy Hanukkah - 12/26/16 08:31 AM
Long time ago.
Posted By: keith Re: Happy Hanukkah - 12/26/16 02:53 PM
Jagermeister is clearly an anti-Semitic idiot in addition to being an obvious troll who frequents this site even though he does not own any double guns.

Jagermeister has shown us his anti-Jewish sentiment many times before in the old Misfires forum. He also frequently defended radical Islam and their Jihad on the West. His remarks here are typical of the complaints made by Hamas and the Palestinians who have launched literally tens of thousands of rockets and terrorist attacks from Gaza and the occupied territories. The terrorists loudly claim that Israel is in violation of Geneva Convention Section III Articles 48 & 49, but they want the world to forget that Israel is not in violation because it has the same right to self defense as any other nation on earth under these modern rules of engagement. They want the world to believe that their incessant attacks are merely a response to Israel's occupation and building of settlements, but want us all to forget the surprise 1967 attack that came within days of defeating and destroying Israel.

I hope everyone except our anti-gun trolls had a nice Christmas and Hannukah.
Posted By: Jagermeister Re: Happy Hanukkah - 12/26/16 04:19 PM
Originally Posted By: keith
Jagermeister is clearly an anti-Semitic idiot in addition to being an obvious troll who frequents this site even though he does not own any double guns.

Jagermeister has shown us his anti-Jewish sentiment many times before in the old Misfires forum. He also frequently defended radical Islam and their Jihad on the West. His remarks here are typical of the complaints made by Hamas and the Palestinians who have launched literally tens of thousands of rockets and terrorist attacks from Gaza and the occupied territories. The terrorists loudly claim that Israel is in violation of Geneva Convention Section III Articles 48 & 49, but they want the world to forget that Israel is not in violation because it has the same right to self defense as any other nation on earth under these modern rules of engagement. They want the world to believe that their incessant attacks are merely a response to Israel's occupation and building of settlements, but want us all to forget the surprise 1967 attack that came within days of defeating and destroying Israel.

I hope everyone except our anti-gun trolls had a nice Christmas and Hannukah.

I'm not an nati-Semite. I have never defended radical Islam or condoned or defended their attacks in the West or elsewhere.
Posted By: pooch Re: Happy Hanukkah - 12/26/16 06:11 PM
I have to get this out of my system so I can shut up. I hate the Palestinians and the Syrians because of all the Christian families they slaughtered in Northern Lebanon back in the 70s and all the Israelis they have been trying to kill through the ages. Always after the soft targets. They are dedicated murderers but lousy, gutless fighters.
Posted By: keith Re: Happy Hanukkah - 12/26/16 06:27 PM
Sorry Jagermeister, but you aren't fooling anyone who read your disparaging remarks about Israel and the Jews in the old Misfires forum. Nor are you fooling anyone who read the many excuses you made for Muslim extremist violence or the commands in the Koran for Muslims to conquer and kill infidels. And while we're on your disingenuous crap, how about all the negative things you said about Trump before pretending that you actually voted for him? What a joke! Trump is against virtually everything you stand for. And hopefully you are no longer able to fool anyone into believing that you are really a double gun enthusiast when you don't even own one. You can however claim to be a tire-kicker and an internet troll. Everyone who pays attention to what you post here will believe you on that.

Speaking of the Palestinians being lousy gutless fighters Pooch, let's not forget that those so-called leaders who recruit poor illiterate children and indoctrinate them with hatred and a willingness to kill themselves in suicide attacks on unarmed civilians are never themselves willing to die for their cause. But I have little doubt that Jagermeister (or Tire-Kicker-Meister) has some sick lame excuse for them as well.
Posted By: pooch Re: Happy Hanukkah - 12/26/16 06:31 PM
Sorry Jagermeister, but you aren't fooling anyone who read your disparaging remarks about Israel and the Jews in the old Misfires forum. Nor are you fooling anyone who read the many excuses you made for Muslim extremist violence or the commands in the Koran for Muslims to conquer and kill infidels. And while we're on your disingenuous crap, how about all the negative things you said about Trump before pretending that you actually voted for him? What a joke! Trump is against virtually everything you stand for. And hopefully you are no longer able to fool anyone into believing that you are really a double gun enthusiast when you don't even own one. You can however claim to be a tire-kicker and an internet troll. Everyone who pays attention to what you post here will believe you on that.

Speaking of the Palestinians being lousy gutless fighters Pooch, let's not forget that those so-called leaders who recruit poor illiterate children and indoctrinate them with hatred and a willingness to kill themselves in suicide attacks on unarmed civilians are never themselves willing to die for their cause. But I have little doubt that Jagermeister (or Tire-Kicker-Meister) has some sick lame excuse for them as well.

Don't get me started on a rant. I respect this website and it's goals. So I need to shut up.
Posted By: pooch Re: Happy Hanukkah - 12/27/16 02:41 PM
There are, in this world, many gracious Muslims and the dedication to Allah that Islam demands gives one awe and respect for their faith. I have been among Muslims and was impressed enough by their piety that I practiced Ramadan and considered converting to Islam. But I recommend that before one becomes enamored with Islam one reads the real history of Arab peoples and their conversion to Islam, the life of Mohammad and most importantly I recommend getting a Koran in English that is a real Koran and not one of these propaganda pieces handed out by the Saudis. They are not easy to find but some written for the faithful in Pakistan are in English and are the real McCoy. Remember that what is written last in the Koran is that which carries the greatest weight.
Posted By: keith Re: Happy Hanukkah - 12/27/16 04:02 PM
It would seem to me that if there is a "Real Koran" that is the polar opposite of what we see and hear, it should be very easy to find, and the majority of Muslims and Muslim clerics would be loudly denouncing the perversion of their religion.

Here's an interesting link to The Religion of Peace.com

THE RELIGION OF PEACE.com

You can click on this "got quran?" image which is located on the left side of the Home Page to get directed to another page that will link you to analysis of Koranic verses that direct Muslims to Jihad, rape, slavery, torture, Sharia Law, wife beating, lying for the faith, and many other quaint ideas.

Why should we care... especially here??? Because, in addition to costing us $trillions of dollars in additional defenses and security measures, and making us all wait additional hours at airports, etc., the worldwide violence done in the name of Islam is being used as an excuse by the Left to infringe upon our 2nd Amendment Rights.
Posted By: pooch Re: Happy Hanukkah - 12/27/16 06:46 PM
It would seem to me that if there is a "Real Koran" that is the polar opposite of what we see and hear, it should be very easy to find, and the majority of Muslims and Muslim clerics would be loudly denouncing the perversion of their religion.

Here's an interesting link to The Religion of Peace.com

THE RELIGION OF PEACE.com

You can click on this "got quran?" image which is located on the left side of the Home Page to get directed to another page that will link you to analysis of Koranic verses that direct Muslims to Jihad, rape, slavery, torture, Sharia Law, wife beating, lying for the faith, and many other quaint ideas.

Why should we care... especially here??? Because, in addition to costing us $trillions of dollars in additional defenses and security measures, and making us all wait additional hours at airports, etc., the worldwide violence done in the name of Islam is being used as an excuse by the Left to infringe upon our 2nd Amendment Rights.

I hope everyone will read this.
Posted By: James M Re: Happy Hanukkah - 12/27/16 07:51 PM
And those that know better like the Pope still refer to Islam as "A religion of peace"!
As far as I'm concerned a potential Islamic Terrorist is any Moslem who hasn't committed an act of terror yet!
Jim
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com