doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: Stallones Tulsa gunshow this weekend ! - 03/28/17 01:44 AM
I will be lower level row 17 B if you want to see some "doubles" table 14 I think.
I am the good looking guy with a wife with short white hair !
Posted By: Tom Bryant Re: Tulsa gunshow this weekend ! - 03/28/17 01:47 AM
Hope I'll see you there, Leighton. I'm there but it's easy to get lost at this one.
Posted By: mark Re: Tulsa gunshow this weekend ! - 03/28/17 12:17 PM
Leighton, I'll be sure to stop by!

I'm on the upper level 22B
Posted By: Tom Bryant Re: Tulsa gunshow this weekend ! - 03/28/17 04:39 PM
Hope I'll see you there as well, Mark.
Posted By: J.B.Patton Re: Tulsa gunshow this weekend ! - 03/28/17 05:08 PM
If you have inclination, please be on the lookout for any pre war ROUND top model JP Sauers with scalloped receivers/ double rear screws( catch bars/ sears)
Would love to have a nice ( no issues) Round Top 16 ga or light 12 ga in grades XIV, XVII or 40 ejector!!
Wish I was there!
Best regards,
JBP
Posted By: Bob Blair Re: Tulsa gunshow this weekend ! - 03/29/17 01:45 PM
I'll be there Saturday with a .22 Hornet rook rifle to sell. I'll try to stop by.
Posted By: Ken Nelson Re: Tulsa gunshow this weekend ! - 03/29/17 04:07 PM
Lots of road & bridge rehab around town. Be safe

Posted By: bsteele Re: Tulsa gunshow this weekend ! - 03/30/17 01:06 PM
I'm at 4B upstairs. Counterclockwise from Ron Peterson is the best way to find us. My 13 yr old son is on spring break and tagging along for his first Tulsa show. He asked how it compares to some of the other shows we've been to and I just told him it's bigger...
Posted By: Stallones Re: Tulsa gunshow this weekend ! - 04/03/17 04:04 PM
I think everyone that I talked with had a great show. However I did not talk with doublegun sellers and I am curious to know how doubles were moving Anyone hear?
Posted By: mark Re: Tulsa gunshow this weekend ! - 04/04/17 03:36 AM
I had a good show for both buying and selling. Thanks to all I did business with!!!

I thought the crowd was up on Sat. and most dealers seemed to be doing well. I think renewed consumer confidence was showing.
Posted By: Stallones Re: Tulsa gunshow this weekend ! - 04/04/17 04:05 PM
I also think consumer confidence and optimism was a factor unlike about 3 years ago when it was SLOW,
Posted By: Pete Re: Tulsa gunshow this weekend ! - 04/08/17 05:10 AM
It is my shop's best show of the year, as usual, for sales as prices are too high except for rare good values to buy anything. Our next best shows , in order, are Denver, Vegas, and Reno. We use it as a wholesale show so we get inundated with our good prices. Prices out West are cheaper so we clean up.

In general, Colt snake series guns were down and traditional S&W models were UP. Our Winchesters sold well. I stayed back home running the shop so cannot comment on doubles. The shop owner only likes chopped hammer doubles like tavern/bawdy house guns so I cannot comment on real doubles there. Reno often has some gems show up. My current shooter is a Prussian Lindner featherweight fluid steel 12 of about 5 1/2 pounds. Love that gun. I also picked up a sidelock Sauer 12 for $600. Not a lot of great deals but seem to find one at each show.

Maybe I'll make Tulsa in the Fall (26 hour drive).
Posted By: Stallones Re: Tulsa gunshow this weekend ! - 04/08/17 01:41 PM
Pete, where are you usually located and what name is your table under?
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com