A Vintage Side By Side Shotgun Shoot
Saturday, May 6, 2017
8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.

First Mine Run
3013 White Hall Road
White Hall, MD 21161

www.firstminerun.com

Fees for the Day:

•$85.00 - Includes Lunch, a 100 Bird Sporting Clays Round & a 25 Bird 5 Stand Round

This Event is limited to 40 Shooters

•$15.00 - Non-Shooter's Lunch

Schedule for the Day:

•8:30 a.m. - Registration (Coffee and Doughnuts)
•9 a.m. to 4 p.m. - Clay Target Shooting
•Lunch will be served at 12 noon

R.S.V.P. to ROGER SULLIVAN
BEFORE MAY 2, 2017 TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT
443-910-2631 or rojosullivan@verizon.net

Once your spot is reserved, you will need to mail a check made out to "Roger Sullivan" to:
Roger Sullivan
C/O First Mine Run
3013 White Hall Road
White Hall, MD 21161

Shooting Safety Glasses and Hearing Protection are Required.
Please Bring a Folding Chair.
Private Golf Carts are allowed on the shooting course.
There should be a law against most of the great S X S shoots being on the east coast. I love shooting my sxs but it is only practice. You guys are lucky. We have maybe 3 bigger shoots all year. And the bite is I collect S X Ss. Frank
I've shot in a lot of S X S events but never in one where the number of shooters was limited to 40.

Unusual.

SRH
Small clubs have limited facilities I guess or limited help. It is better to have a great shoot for a limited number is people than big shoot which is less fun for all.
A catered meal is brought in and set up and there is limited seating. No one wants to eat standing up. Also as KY Jon stated, there is a limited number of help to maintain traps. It is a great venue with some tricky targets.
So, shouldn't you change the first line in your post which says "All Side By Side Shotgun Shooters are Invited to Attend"??

Maybe it should say, unless you're number 41.

Anyway, hope y'all have a big time. When we cook down heah' we cook for more than enough.

SRH
There is also a SXS shoot at The Flying Rabbit near Harrisonburg, Virginia on Saturday, May 6th of 2017.......

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1u-KqVfuuD6ci10dEVoc1k4dVU/view?usp=sharing
On Saturday, May 13th of 2017 there is a RUFFED GROUSE SOCIETY SPORTING CLAYS CHALLENGE shoot at The Flying Rabbit.....

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1u-KqVfuuD6cHpydkRfd09QTkE/view?usp=sharing
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com