doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: LeFusil Classic Guns Inc....still in business? - 07/24/17 05:27 PM
Anyone know if Classic Guns inc.-John Gillette is still in the business of finishing? I can't get the website or phone # to work.
Posted By: bbman3 Re: Classic Guns Inc....still in business? - 07/26/17 12:18 AM
I planned to use them soon and would also like to know. Bobby
Posted By: Stallones Re: Classic Guns Inc....still in business? - 07/26/17 02:39 PM
I have used them also and they did great work. Interested to know also.
Posted By: Linn Re: Classic Guns Inc....still in business? - 07/26/17 06:13 PM
We are located at
1702 Dixie Hwy.
Crete IL 60417 United States
Phone:
708-367-1620
Email = classicguns@att.net
Posted By: bsteele Re: Classic Guns Inc....still in business? - 07/26/17 08:15 PM
I have had them do a couple jobs in the past. They picked up engraving and case colored an English single shot. John has also done some carbona bluing for me. Excellent quality, very competitive pricing, and very quick turn times every job they've done for me. Stop by the shop if you can - very cool place. You never know what you'll see.

Bryndon
Posted By: tut Re: Classic Guns Inc....still in business? - 07/26/17 08:49 PM
Good to hear. They have done a bunch of work for me through Custom Stocks and Steel. I like their colors. They seem (IMO) to get them right. Turn around is very prompt and they are consistently good.
Posted By: LeFusil Re: Classic Guns Inc....still in business? - 07/26/17 09:57 PM
Originally Posted By: Linn
We are located at
1702 Dixie Hwy.
Crete IL 60417 United States
Phone:
708-367-1620
Email = classicguns@att.net

Thanks...I know where "you" are located, but what happened to your website, etc? Linn do you work there or were you just posting the address and number from online?
Posted By: skeettx Re: Classic Guns Inc....still in business? - 07/26/17 11:36 PM
http://www.classicgunsinc.com/

THEY SAY:
This new website has been created to provide our customer with a brand new feel.
We wanted to give our customers an updated look into all the
services and products our business has to offer.
So feel free to explore the website and come on in.

-Classic Guns L.T.D
Link won't open for me.
Posted By: tut Re: Classic Guns Inc....still in business? - 07/27/17 01:15 AM
Opens for me.
Posted By: Linn Re: Classic Guns Inc....still in business? - 07/27/17 01:53 AM
Just posting
Originally Posted By: tut
Opens for me.

Me, too.

SRH
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com