doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: AWOLF The Wife Wants Beretta Tekneys in 20 bore - 09/06/17 03:35 AM
So I take my two daughters and wife dove hunting with the family GSP like any sportsman would do ....right. I knew it would cost me but I didn't realize how much. I am now looking for two more semi automatic shotguns in 20 bore. A right handed tekneys and a left handed something that will shoot steel since we are in Kalifornistan. In return I am willing to trade or sell the Browning sxs BSS in 20 bore that I never really got to shoot. I have too many others I like better. The BSS has English grip,28 M/F bbls, with selector. Asking $1400. It will be my most memorable dove hunt in 47 years, watching the three of them doing something I never thought they would do and enjoy it. I am so lucky to have this problem.
Go with the A400 in whatever gauges or barrels lengths you need. Better gun than the Teknys.
JR
I agree with John. My wife shoots a 12g A400 Beretta in 12g. which replaced her 1100 20g. She is recoil sensitive like most women but found the 12g to work for her.

It comes in left hand configuration also. 20g. is available.
Originally Posted By: AWOLF
It will be my most memorable dove hunt in 47 years, watching the three of them doing something I never thought they would do and enjoy it. I am so lucky to have this problem.

Yes! Yes you are.
I took one of my daughters to Argentina a few years ago and bought her a minty used 20 ga Beretta gas semi-auto Three days of high volume dove. No problem for her; not even a bruised shoulder.
How would you describe the condition of the Browning BSS?
Could you send me pictures?
Thanks!
Nightdipper
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com