doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: bbman3 Miller is ill - 10/29/17 06:15 PM
Our friend Miller posted on the Lefever site that he is taking chemo treatments.Prayers sent. Bobby
Posted By: Stanton Hillis Re: Miller is ill - 10/29/17 06:19 PM
Yes, I read that on this site as well.

"As most here I believe now know I am at present going through Chemo for NH Lymphoma, but I am still able to feel another's loss, perhaps at this moment even more so than I could have before.
Miller/TN"

Prayers and Godspeed, Miller.

SRH
Posted By: craigd Re: Miller is ill - 10/29/17 07:27 PM
Thoughts and prayers Miller, take care.
Posted By: eightbore Re: Miller is ill - 10/29/17 08:47 PM
Two very important people on this site are struggling with health problems. I am very disappointed to hear that. Please keep in touch with us. Bill Murphy in Maryland
Posted By: Franc Otte Re: Miller is ill - 10/29/17 11:04 PM
I am very of much saddened to hear of our 2pipers health troubles.He is an awesome dude, much knowledge & common sense between those ears.
I have asked him several dumb questions over the years via PM...& only received great advice,given in the most friendly of ways
When I read one of his posts,an image of a silvery,well worn micrometer often comes to mind.
Get well; my friend, & come back when you are
Wishing good thought for you
cheers man

Franc
Posted By: Franc Otte Re: Miller is ill - 10/29/17 11:08 PM
Dear Stan
I'm so sorry,I kinda skimmed/missed your post, so my best wishes n hopes go out to you as well, of course.
Cheers
Franc
Posted By: Jagermeister Re: Miller is ill - 10/29/17 11:09 PM
He is very knowledgeable and often tackles difficult questions other will not answer.
I sincerely hope good Karma is with him. I wish for his complete and speedy recovery.
Posted By: Geo. Newbern Re: Miller is ill - 10/30/17 12:48 AM
You will be in my prayers Miller...Geo
Posted By: Ted Schefelbein Re: Miller is ill - 10/30/17 12:49 AM
Miller,
I hope your results are better than your prognosis, and that your prognosis was very good. Do what the doctors tell you, a few in my life have ignored the doc, and it doesn't end well.
Do your best to keep us posted. You are in our thoughts.

Best,
Ted
Posted By: 2-piper Re: Miller is ill - 10/30/17 02:50 AM
Hi All;
I was certain I had posted to this forum about my problems as soon as I was diagnosed, but perhaps I just Thought I had done so. At this point I have had two treatments with no problems so far. go for my third one tomorrow, so will not be on-line, will try & get out an up-date as soon as possible.

Thanks for all the good wishes &"Prayers", be it known they are appreciated. Thanks also for the knd words toward, they also are appreciated, makes me feel as if my time hear has been well spent.
I became a Christian back in 1955 & have tried my best to live as such ever since. Married a Christian lady in 1960 & together we have carried on the Christian life to this date. Come what may I feel prepared.
Miller/TN
Posted By: bbman3 Re: Miller is ill - 10/30/17 12:57 PM
Miller I hear you. Bobby
Posted By: L. Brown Re: Miller is ill - 10/30/17 01:01 PM
Originally Posted By: 2-piper
Hi All;
I was certain I had posted to this forum about my problems as soon as I was diagnosed, but perhaps I just Thought I had done so. At this point I have had two treatments with no problems so far. go for my third one tomorrow, so will not be on-line, will try & get out an up-date as soon as possible.

Thanks for all the good wishes &"Prayers", be it known they are appreciated. Thanks also for the knd words toward, they also are appreciated, makes me feel as if my time hear has been well spent.
I became a Christian back in 1955 & have tried my best to live as such ever since. Married a Christian lady in 1960 & together we have carried on the Christian life to this date. Come what may I feel prepared.
Miller/TN

Miller, your time here has indeed been well spent. Godspeed and a quick return to good health . . . and the board.
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: Miller is ill - 10/30/17 01:24 PM
Good luck Miller.....I'll be thinking about you.
Posted By: John Roberts Re: Miller is ill - 10/30/17 01:27 PM
Great testimony, Miller. You are indeed good to go.
JR
Posted By: Mills Re: Miller is ill - 10/30/17 01:48 PM
Hope the treatments go well.
Posted By: Tim Carney Re: Miller is ill - 10/30/17 04:06 PM
Best for a return to good health, Miller. Have so much enjoyed your knowledgeable and reasoned posts.

Warmest, Tim
Posted By: Samuel_Hoggson Re: Miller is ill - 10/30/17 04:26 PM
Praying the Lord heals you, Miller.
Posted By: keith Re: Miller is ill - 10/30/17 05:08 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with you Miller. You've always been a great source of help and double gun information here, and we will be looking forward to your recovery and return.
Posted By: Cary Re: Miller is ill - 10/30/17 06:54 PM
Miller: Since I joined this board (the day your wife came home from the hosp. following heart surgery) you've been one of my favorites. Every coorespondence with you has been pleasant and I've learned a lot from it.

I believe very strongly in the power of prayer; I've seen it work too many times including twice for me. My friend is getting ready to take her two year old to the park. While they're gone, in the silence, I'll go to my room and kneel beside by my bed. I know He listens.

Cary Nelson
Posted By: David Williamson Re: Miller is ill - 10/30/17 08:39 PM
Miller and Stan, my prayers to the both of you for a fast recovery. Always look forward to reading posts from the both of you.
Posted By: King Brown Re: Miller is ill - 10/31/17 12:41 AM
Miller, you're a John Deere man. Like the company, you're as good and dependable as the machinery you made. You've all the resources and Spirit to see this through. You'll be around for a long time.
Posted By: Rocketman Re: Miller is ill - 11/01/17 03:33 PM
Miller, my thoughts and prayers are with you. You are a tremendous asset/resource for this board; the bench mark for civility, knowledge, experience, and good humor.

I have remained cancer free for nine years now after prostate surgery (you go, Dr.P). Hang in there.

DDA
Posted By: Joe Wood Re: Miller is ill - 11/01/17 03:55 PM
You gotta stick around! Praying hard!
Posted By: Ken61 Re: Miller is ill - 11/01/17 08:35 PM
Miller,

My most sincere wishes to you for a speedy recovery.

Regards
Ken
Posted By: Shotgunjones Re: Miller is ill - 11/01/17 10:46 PM
'Miller Time' is always a good post with lots of common sense.

I'd rather read Miller's material than most gun books and all gun magazines.

Get well soon 2-Piper!
Posted By: Gregdownunder Re: Miller is ill - 11/02/17 07:01 AM
I was always pleased if 2-Piper replied to anything I might have asked over the years, for all of the above reasons.

Best of wishes and regards from Downunder.

Greg.
Posted By: gil russell Re: Miller is ill - 11/02/17 04:44 PM
Among the best posts here; we miss you and send you our most sincere wishes for a complete recovery. Gil Russell
Posted By: tw Re: Miller is ill - 11/03/17 04:30 PM
I'm w/Joe Wood, sentiment wise and I too will keep you in my prayers for compleat recovery.
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com