doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: Little Creek Photo hosting site - 03/27/18 12:13 AM
Would someone please point me to the right photo hosting site or other process to post photos on this site? Thanks!
Posted By: Geo. Newbern Re: Photo hosting site - 03/27/18 12:20 AM
I no longer trust any of the freebies. I gave up and paid Photobucket $99 for a year advertisement free membership. PB seems the easiest for me to use. I am no computer whiz...Geo
Posted By: dal Re: Photo hosting site - 03/27/18 12:28 AM
https://www.flickr.com/

Easy to use. Well known.
Posted By: Little Creek Re: Photo hosting site - 03/27/18 12:29 AM
Thanks George. I did like Photobucket and have used the free version recently. Today, though, I couldn't get past the advertising. My Malware program also warned about malware on the photobucket site today as well!
Posted By: Little Creek Re: Photo hosting site - 03/27/18 12:29 AM
Thanks George. I did like Photobucket and have used the free version recently. Today, though, I couldn't get past the advertising. My Malware program also warned about malware on the photobucket site today as well!
Posted By: Stanton Hillis Re: Photo hosting site - 03/27/18 12:39 AM
Photobucket free, still works for me.

SRH
Posted By: Dan S. W. Re: Photo hosting site - 03/27/18 12:43 AM
https://imgur.com/

Set your posts to private and they can still be viewed on forums like these but are not dropped into the social media queue.

PB went south on me a long time ago and I refuse to pay them for hosting.
Posted By: Karl Graebner Re: Photo hosting site - 03/27/18 12:51 AM
Try jpgbox.com
Posted By: SXS 40 Re: Photo hosting site - 03/27/18 01:20 AM

postimage.org.

Easy, even for a computer idiot like me.
Posted By: John Roberts Re: Photo hosting site - 03/27/18 03:13 AM
Originally Posted By: SXS 40

postimage.org.

Easy, even for a computer idiot like me.

SXS 40, I've never tried posting a photo. I've signed up on postimage. Now, how do you put a photo on there and then post it here or anywhere?
JR
Posted By: battle Re: Photo hosting site - 03/27/18 02:34 PM
imgbb

free and easy.
Posted By: ellenbr Re: Photo hosting site - 03/27/18 02:51 PM
I'm so deep in Photobucket that I have pause to use another "free" site. And I don't see how making a payment of $99 USD per year to Photobucket nets you use of 3rd party hosting?

Cheers,

Raimey
rse
Posted By: Geo. Newbern Re: Photo hosting site - 03/27/18 03:51 PM
Originally Posted By: ellenbr
I'm so deep in Photobucket that I have pause to use another "free" site. And I don't see how making a payment of $99 USD per year to Photobucket nets you use of 3rd party hosting?
rse

Not sure what you are asking Raimey. The $99 just buys you storage rights, 3rd party posting, and blessed relief from the ads which make use of the site impossible...Geo
Posted By: ellenbr Re: Photo hosting site - 03/27/18 04:00 PM
Geo:

When you go to their website, from what I see only the Most Popular subscription of Plus 500 for $400 USD per year for Unlimited 3rd Party Hosting is the only Hosting option? Plus 100 doesn't note the 3rd Party Hosting feature. So from what I see $99 USD will not net you any 3rd Party Hosting?

Cheers,

Raimey
rse
Posted By: ellenbr Re: Photo hosting site - 03/27/18 04:03 PM
With the $99 USD Plus 100 selection you receive unlimited sharing but NO 3rd Party Hosting?

Cheers,

Raimey
rse
Posted By: Geo. Newbern Re: Photo hosting site - 03/27/18 05:22 PM
The one on the left:

<http://www.photobucket.com/p500/>

...Geo
Posted By: ellenbr Re: Photo hosting site - 03/27/18 06:51 PM
Hum, now that might just be a possibility. Many thanks for the clarification.

Cheers,

Raimey
rse
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com