doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: Bob Jurewicz Test - New Image Host Site - 04/08/18 02:33 PM
didn't work like I hoped
will try again.
Posted By: Bob Jurewicz Re: Test - New Image Host Site - 04/08/18 02:45 PM
delete
Posted By: keith Re: Test - New Image Host Site - 04/08/18 05:03 PM
Bob, when you try something like this, you can test it by clicking on the "Preview Reply" box instead of the "Submit" box. Then just scroll down the page a bit to see if it worked OK. If it doesn't show up in your Preview, it won't show up when you Submit it.

Which image hosting site are you trying? Maybe someone here has already used it and can point you in the right direction.
Posted By: Recoil Rob Re: Test - New Image Host Site - 04/08/18 07:12 PM
I've been using tinypic.com, works well, fairly intuitive...
Posted By: Argo44 Re: Test - New Image Host Site - 04/08/18 08:34 PM
I really like this site: Easiest I've ever used and free to join.
--Search for this: https://postimages.org

-- When this appears, drag your pics: - you can resize them if you want:

-- When the formulae appear, click on the ones for "forums" and copy. then past the formula into your post.

Posted By: Bob Jurewicz Re: Test - New Image Host Site - 04/08/18 09:16 PM
Argo,
That is the one I was testing.
It revealed all my private info and all posted pics.
So I deleted the single picture I intended to post.
Bob J
Posted By: Mr. Polecat Re: Test - New Image Host Site - 04/08/18 09:55 PM
I usually use https://imgur.com/ . As far as I know, it is completely anonymous.
Posted By: builder Re: Test - New Image Host Site - 04/09/18 12:02 AM
Originally Posted By: Bob Jurewicz
Argo,
That is the one I was testing.
It revealed all my private info and all posted pics.
So I deleted the single picture I intended to post.
Bob J

Bob,
I use that site and I find it easy. Can you explain what private info it is revealing?
Posted By: Bob Jurewicz Re: Test - New Image Host Site - 04/09/18 11:20 AM
When I open this test pic I see what appears on the site itself. That includes the Main PostImage tool bar, Images Icon, Email address Icon which works, Log in or out and the tool bar above the picture.
I will leave it up for a while to get responses as to what others see.

DELETED

Contained inappropriate add-ons!!!!!!
Posted By: builder Re: Test - New Image Host Site - 04/09/18 11:34 AM
All I see is an image. When I right click I cannot find any personal info.
Posted By: Geo. Newbern Re: Test - New Image Host Site - 04/09/18 11:59 AM
Oh, that's the one with the cuties!...Geo

But I did not see any personal info.
Posted By: Bob Jurewicz Re: Test - New Image Host Site - 04/09/18 12:17 PM
Maybe its because this is my picture. But, I can log in to that site right from my picture and it shows me both my email and password.
Bob Jurewicz
Posted By: GLS Re: Test - New Image Host Site - 04/09/18 12:19 PM
www.jpgbox.com
Doesn't require a registration to post photos but offers album storage IF you register. I don't register. Simple to use. Gil
Posted By: Bob Jurewicz Re: Test - New Image Host Site - 04/09/18 12:24 PM
Geo,
Could you post one of your pictures then open its link here and report what you see.
Bob Jurewicz
Posted By: builder Re: Test - New Image Host Site - 04/09/18 12:44 PM
Here you go Bob, from Postimage
Posted By: Bob Jurewicz Re: Test - New Image Host Site - 04/09/18 01:44 PM
Great!
I only see the picture.
But, mine showed the link which needed to be opened.
Bob Jurewicz
Posted By: builder Re: Test - New Image Host Site - 04/09/18 01:47 PM
Maybe you "copied" the wrong line. Make sure it is the one for the Forum. I think second from the bottom.
Posted By: Eis Re: Test - New Image Host Site - 04/09/18 01:52 PM
I see the same a Builder saw on your photo Bob, no information at all.
Posted By: Eis Re: Test - New Image Host Site - 04/09/18 01:52 PM
I see the same a Builder saw on your photo Bob, no information at all.
Posted By: Geo. Newbern Re: Test - New Image Host Site - 04/09/18 01:55 PM
Bob, I opened your picture again and the cuties were gone. Nice shotgun!...Geo
Posted By: Karl Graebner Re: Test - New Image Host Site - 04/09/18 02:38 PM
I've been useing the jpgbox that Gil suggested for some time and it works as he said.
Karl
Posted By: Bob Jurewicz Re: Test - New Image Host Site - 04/09/18 05:35 PM
I did not understand what Geo was referring to when he twice mentioned "cuties".
I had a friend open my picture link from his computer and tell me what he saw. He reported presence of add-ons (girly pictures) that were not mine that I consider inappropriate.
I have deleted the link posted earlier and will not use that hosting site again.
I'll try one of the others mentioned.
Bob Jurewicz
Posted By: Geo. Newbern Re: Test - New Image Host Site - 04/09/18 06:05 PM
I was really just making an observation about the website, not criticizing it. I have no objection at all to cuties; in fact I kind of appreciate them...Geo
Posted By: keith Re: Test - New Image Host Site - 04/09/18 07:21 PM
Wow, when I right click on builder's picture of an engraved hammer double, a new page opens up from Postimage.org with the same hammergun picture that is surrounded by pictures of young gals with links saying things like "These Steamy Ladies Will Help You Discover What Passion Is", or "These Asian Women Will Make Your Jaw Hit The Floor", or "These Cuties Are Looking For A Man", or "Drop Dead Gorgeous Asian Girls Are Eager To Flirt With You Here".

I've used Postimage.org to post photos before, and never noticed anything like that. I'm not complaining, but I doubt if it would be a good idea to click on those links. However, it is much better than that time Jagermeister posted a link in the old Misfires forum and told us it contained a picture of a gal with a nice chest. It turned out to be a picture of some guy with a hairy chest, which kinda confirmed a lot of what I suspected about Jagermeister. I sure won't ever click on any of his perverted links again. I could overlook the fact that he doesn't own any doubles yet pretends to be an expert on them. But that was inexcusable.
Posted By: Jagermeister Re: Test - New Image Host Site - 04/09/18 09:14 PM
Originally Posted By: keith

I've used Postimage.org to post photos before, and never noticed anything like that. I'm not complaining, but I doubt if it would be a good idea to click on those links. However, it is much better than that time Jagermeister posted a link in the old Misfires forum and told us it contained a picture of a gal with a nice chest. It turned out to be a picture of some guy with a hairy chest, which kinda confirmed a lot of what I suspected about Jagermeister. I sure won't ever click on any of his perverted links again. I could overlook the fact that he doesn't own any doubles yet pretends to be an expert on them. But that was inexcusable.

I kept one very good SxS for myself. Your intuition sucks, but I will say one thing guys like you are one of many great reasons why all gay people should carry handguns and know how to use them. Your great memory is failing you there was a popup of exotic asian women and pic of African-American male in black robe. Get your shit strait.
Posted By: builder Re: Test - New Image Host Site - 04/09/18 09:40 PM
I have tried every right click in the menu and cannot find any pics of cute girls no matter how hard I try. What a disappointment.
Posted By: Jagermeister Re: Test - New Image Host Site - 04/09/18 10:04 PM
"Want to set Her Free....", "Drop Dead Gorgeous Asian Girls....", These cuties are looking for a Man...". Not bad. With new mini-computer watches now available I would pass on one hand Swiss watch.
Posted By: keith Re: Test - New Image Host Site - 04/10/18 12:22 AM
Originally Posted By: Jagermeister

I kept one very good SxS for myself. Your intuition sucks, but I will say one thing guys like you are one of many great reasons why all gay people should carry handguns and know how to use them. Your great memory is failing you there was a popup of exotic asian women and pic of African-American male in black robe. Get your shit strait.

Hahaha, that's a good one Jagermeister... advising me to get my shit straight! After months of telling us about your ever changing little inventory of guns which supposedly included one or two short barreled pump shotguns, a couple handguns, a .300 H&H mag rifle, some mysterious aluminum 20 ga.pump, and a rented Chinese .22 rifle... now you expect us to actually believe that you were holding out on us and actually have one very good double? Your bullshit stories might fool some people if you could at least keep your stories straight. But you've been caught in too many lies for me to ever believe you.Why don't you tell us more about your non-reloading reloading or the performance of the recoil pad of that 870 police magnum that you never actually shot because you never actually purchased it?

By the way, I do remember the link you posted in Misfires that had a picture of some guy with a hairy chest after you told us in your broken English typing that "she has nice chest." That's the last time I'll ever click on one of your links. And none of us who looked at it saw any Asian girls either. Nice try. I wish I had saved that post like much of your other B.S. I've saved, but you deleted it before I had a chance.

Builder, all those pictures I mentioned earlier came up on another page after I clicked on the photo of the hammergun you posted in this thread. I'm using my phone right now, but I'm pretty sure it was a right click on the photo that opened a new window on postimage.org which had the girls and the links. Certainly nothing that would interest Jagermeister. I sure am confused about his suggestion about gays and concealed carry guns. Sounds as if something I said hit a little too close to home. Hopefully his toy stuffed animals will calm him down.
Posted By: Jagermeister Re: Test - New Image Host Site - 04/10/18 12:47 AM
Wrong again. The Chinese .22lr Norinco clone of Brno and 20ga Noble 662J are gone. The next piece on the chopping block is the .300H&H Model 70 from late 1950s. First I have to have some fun by shooting about 300 rounds at long range. It would be shame to pass it on w/o correct breaking it in first. I will throw in few boxes of loaded ammo bases & rings to new owner gratis. I will sell the scope separately on "FleaBay". Two others will follow the Winchester S&W 9mm revolver from 1980s and compact Glock pistol w/two 10 round 1 12 round, 1 17 round and 1 33 round magazines. After that happens I will be real happy.
Posted By: keith Re: Test - New Image Host Site - 04/10/18 03:40 AM
I'll be real happy too. Wackos who imagine shooting guns that are actually on Layaway are too mentally unstable to own any guns. You just make the rest of us look bad and provide ammunition to the anti-gunners.

Better you should stick with your toy stuffed animals... as long as you aren't doing any sick stuff with them. Get all the help your Obama-care plan will cover. Good luck.
Posted By: wannagohunting Re: Test - New Image Host Site - 04/10/18 05:17 AM
jpgbox. You don't have to register just sign in as a guest.
Is easy to use and I have been using for years with never a problem.
Posted By: Jagermeister Re: Test - New Image Host Site - 04/10/18 09:49 AM
I'll be real happy too. Wackos who imagine shooting guns that are actually on Layaway are too mentally unstable to own any guns. You just make the rest of us look bad and provide ammunition to the anti-gunners.

Better you should stick with your toy stuffed animals... as long as you aren't doing any sick stuff with them. Get all the help your Obama-care plan will cover. Good luck.

Dziadu, wrong again. I could not do my job if I was a "wacko". I use private payer insurance not Obama-care. You should register at TheLiberalGunClub.com and talk to them about guns. You could scare enough of them into buying more guns and help us by having them do our job for us.
Posted By: Jagermeister Re: Test - New Image Host Site - 04/10/18 09:51 AM
Originally Posted By: wannagohunting
jpgbox. You don't have to register just sign in as a guest.
Is easy to use and I have been using for years with never a problem.

I used jpgbox to post my last picture on here. It is a simple and easy site to use.
Posted By: keith Re: Test - New Image Host Site - 04/10/18 07:56 PM

Dziadu, wrong again. I could not do my job if I was a "wacko". I use private payer insurance not Obama-care. You should register at TheLiberalGunClub.com and talk to them about guns. You could scare enough of them into buying more guns and help us by having them do our job for us.

C'mon Jagermeister, you know very well that a lot of wackos do their job or go to school until they finally snap. You've given us a lot of evidence that there is something seriously wrong with you. How about acting as if you have owned, shot, and used guns that you never actually owned because they were on Layaway or 24 hour hold, and you never followed through with the purchase? How about telling us lies about your reloading and hunting, and then forgetting those lies and telling us that you do not hunt and never reload? But that story was only two weeks after telling us about your use of Grex polyethylene shot buffer. When you got busted in that lie, you then crafted another lie to cover it up saying that you were merely "repackaging" 20 ga. shotshells with buckshot for home defense... without reloading equipment, and after telling us about having buckets of commercially loaded 12 ga. buck and slug loads.

How about telling us about guns you bought, and even about the performance of the recoil pads on them, but never really purchased? You think repeated lies to us isn't wacko behavior?

First you said these things:

The best pad I have used was on recent 870 Police Magnum. Not sure who makes it for Remington but it is polyurethane pad that is very light, highly effective and does not hang up on clothing like some others. It maybe the same as supercell mentioned above.

I have developed "sweet tooth" for police shotguns. I found another Police Magnum with six shot tube, XS frond sight and Scattergun Technologies rear ghost ring. I wish I could stop buying them, but I can't. I do not know how to stop myself.

But then after forgetting to keep your lies straight, and getting caught in a web of lies, you said these things:

Post #476286 3/27/17
At one time or another but not at same time I had several guns on layaway. A 20ga Ithaca NID, Ithaca Deluxe Solid Rib ca.1955, 16ga Browning Citori, Remington 870 Police Magnum. I have chosen not to complete sale on any of those.

I had bunch of guns I put money on but found something different I liked down the road. There was a Perazzi O/U, Ithaca NID, Ithaca 37 Supreme solid rib, Remington 879 Police Magnum, Browning Citori. I have now cured that problem and no longer put stuff on layaway because it does not work for me. I now put stuff on 24 hour hold. If a man can't make their mind in 24 hours they never will.

Oops, I forgot. You can add 16ga Ugartechea BLE 25" with Churchill "triangular rib" to the five day hold status line. My friend from work ended up with that gun.

And how about a grown man who collects toy stuffed animals?

Post # 451427 on 7/27/16
...I accumulate guns and stuffed toys same as they accumulate paintings, stamps, coins,....

And how about your pathetic need to attempt to portray yourself as some double gun expert when you don't even own any doubles? Thousands of posts on a double gun forum pretending to be something you aren't, and returning for more after getting caught in a web of lies!!! If that ain't wacko behavior, what is?

Sorry you don't like me after I try so hard to help you see that you have a mental problem. The first step to treatment is finally admitting that you have a problem Jagermeister. You don't need any guns... you need a psychiatrist and a padded room.

Posted By: Jagermeister Re: Test - New Image Host Site - 04/10/18 08:45 PM
Oh yes, another one of your pointless rants. I had couple of those 870s one from early 1990s the other ca. 2000 with them solid hard rubber "bumper pads". Not totally useless at least they prevented gun from sliding when the butt was placed against hardwood floor. One was uncommon Wingmaster 870 Supermag the other was parkerized law enforcement type Wingmaster with Scattergun Technologies components. I did place several guns on layaway which I cancelled to buy other items at the gun shop. I have never made claims that I have actually shot the guns I had on layaway.

I did keep one very good shotgun and it happens to have two triggers and two barrels. I luv them hand engraved birdies on side plates and trigger plate as much I luv stuffed animal toys.
Posted By: keith Re: Test - New Image Host Site - 04/10/18 09:12 PM
Yeah, yeah, we've heard the B.S. stories about those other pump shotguns including one that started out as a military trench gun, but ended up being a short barreled late model 37 Ithaca 12 ga. 3" mag with screw in chokes.

Funny how those guns magically change in your warped imagination. You certainly did tell us about the great performance of the recoil pad on another 870 that you never took out of layaway. So what were you telling us... that it felt good in the gunshop when you shouldered it and imagined actually firing it?

The best pad I have used was on recent 870 Police Magnum. Not sure who makes it for Remington but it is polyurethane pad that is very light, highly effective and does not hang up on clothing like some others. It maybe the same as supercell mentioned above.

You just caught yourself in yet another lie Jagermeister. You mentioned owning a "parkerized law enforcement type Wingmaster with Scattergun Technologies components." But that was one you told us you bought, but later admitted you only had on Layaway and never completed the purchase. now you're back to saying you owned it again.

And you also admitted that you didn't own any doubles, but were on your never ending quest for the perfect gun at the perfect price including the Ithaca 20 ga. NID you never actually bought, the ugly double with the electro-optical sight you never actually bought, and your recent fantasy about a 20 ga Darne. But you have lots of delusions and fantasies, don't you?

Jagermeister's Gun Buying Fantasy

Hey, let's run away from that lie about using Grex to reload shells with buckshot without reloading equipment and claiming you never reload. When you reload in your imagination, is it progressive or single stage?

Post # 472881 on 2/22/17- Thread :" 16 ga loads not filling the hull?"--
I use plastic particles they use in buffered shot. Not sure where I got it from, but it works pretty well. Depending on manufacturer I think it's called Grex or something similar. It fills up the cup a little and provides wonderful cushioning for the shot above it. Very professional.

Post #475337 on 3/17/17- Thread: "Reloading Herter's 16 Gauge Shells from Cabela's"--
Time = money. I always buy factory loads and never re-load for that reason. In free time I like other activities that involve fresh air like hiking, mountain biking, fishing, hunting,.....

Mr. "We" I do not reload shot shells. Repackaging is not equal to reloading.

That's a good one Jagermeister. Does the Grex do a good job of keeping your shells cushioned in the boxes? Why do you have to repackage your shotgun shells anyway? Is it because every other one is positioned backwards in the original box, and it gets confusing when you load your gun? Does the Grex make a mess and get on your clothes when you take shells out of the box? Do people around you at the skeet club you think you have dandruff?

I really like this new recent bullshit story about a high grade double you kept. You told us you didn't own any, but all of a sudden, after your friend King Brown recently embarrassed the hell out of you in a reply to Canvasback by acknowledging your delusional behavior, now you came up with another bullshit story. You disappeared for several days after realizing that even King knows you are full of shit. Then you returned and posted a picture of a double shotgun without a word of comment before disappearing again for several more days. Posting a picture of a gun that belongs to someone else isn't going to fool anybody at this point Jagermeister. You couldn't keep your bullshit straight, and now you can't even keep your lies explaining other lies straight.

Do you really think anyone here believes you Jagermmeister? If you do, now THAT is seriously wacko shit! Why don't you ask King for some advice? He can teach you how to pretend to IGNORE me, change the subject, and slip away for a week or so until some people forget your bullshit.

Posted By: Jagermeister Re: Test - New Image Host Site - 04/10/18 10:44 PM
The one with the nice polyurethane recoil pad had plastic stock, parkerized finish, two shot Remington extension Scattergun Technologies rear ring and front XS sight. Different Police Magnum from the one I mentioned above. Lighting 20ga load for Noble 662J by dumping shot replacing with less shot plus some Grex on bottom of shot cup is not really reloading in true sense of the word.
According to my records over the years I have owed eight Ithaca 37 shotguns. One was ca. 1941 12ga 30" full with military acceptance marks a gun that was used to train WWII Air Force machine gunners to hit flying target second was Vietnam era Trench gun that was in fact not military shotgun but one sold originally to police department or private citizen. More worthless rants from you.
Posted By: keith Re: Test - New Image Host Site - 04/10/18 11:55 PM
This is rich Jagermeister. Why didn't you use those same B.S. stories to explain those lies when you first got busted telling them? Why are your stories changing again? You only had one Ithaca model 37 (if we can believe you... which is doubtful) when it magically changed from a military trench gun to a late model short barreled 3" mag with choke tubes. Keep trying. Eventually you may actually convince someone.

Hey, how about that high grade double you are telling us you kept. About a year ago at this time, you were telling us you owned 5 guns plus a rented Chinese .22 rifle, and didn't need any 1100 lb. gun safe. There were two handguns, a .300 H&H mag rifle, and two shotguns. One was a short barreled pump and one was that 20 ga. There was no double in the mix, and you admitted to not owning any doubles for years. Now, since your friend King embarrassed you by acknowledging that you are full of shit and live in a fantasy land of imaginary guns, you concocted this new bullshit story.

Here's an idea... Why don't you claim that you lost it while duck hunting in a blizzard on the ocean, and recently searched for it by scuba diving for it in your 70's, then miraculously located it years later on the ocean bottom, and had it restored. I know a few people here will believe you. Keep digging Bullshitmeister.
Posted By: King Brown Re: Test - New Image Host Site - 04/11/18 03:07 PM
"Now, since your friend King embarrassed you by acknowledging that you are full of shit and live in a fantasy land of imaginary guns, you concocted this new bullshit story."

This is trolling, using a falsehood to hurt someone and bring attention to self---and OT. The latter happens with good intentions. This is tiresome and nasty.
Posted By: lonesome roads Re: Test - New Image Host Site - 04/11/18 05:10 PM
Originally Posted By: King Brown

This is trolling, using a falsehood to hurt someone and bring attention to self---and OT. The latter happens with good intentions. This is tiresome and nasty.

This is OT - - - Tiresome. And disappointing (I didn’t have to look anything up).

Posted By: keith Re: Test - New Image Host Site - 04/11/18 08:13 PM
"Now, since your friend King embarrassed you by acknowledging that you are full of shit and live in a fantasy land of imaginary guns, you concocted this new bullshit story."

No King, this is fact, and you are once again in denial of your own words. I'm so sorry that the entire thread containing the response you made to canvasback concerning Jagermeister's weird behavior here was deleted before I had a chance to save it. But it wouldn't really matter much to you If I had saved it in its' entirety, since you have a history of lying about what you have posted here... even when your own unedited words, along with the post number and date are provided. Would you like me to repost the exchange where you repeatedly called me a liar concerning your illegal transport of a handgun across the U.S.- Canadian border, along with your post where you actually admitted to doing exactly that? Canvasback got involved in that one too, when he told you that transporting a handgun around as you described could cost you your right to possess any firearms for the rest of your life.

You did say that Jagermeister is always polite and never rude when he posts his bullshit. But dishonesty is not polite. It is not civil. And it is not good manners. But that's something you have never been able to agree with because it would be totally opposed to the whole shaky foundation of deceit you use here.

Speaking of deceit, I am still enchanted with the Easter miracle we witnessed hearing about your new-found belief in God (God with a capital "G"), The Great Spirit, Jesus, and the teachings of the Bible. That was pretty miraculous considering that you have told us on numerous occasions that you are an atheist. Here's where the miracle started, when you once again asserted that your Father converted to Catholicism withour belief in the resurrection, and that the Catholic clerics who baptized him don't believe in it either...

King, the God-Fearing Atheist!

Can you understand why I don't trust anything you say King?
Posted By: King Brown Re: Test - New Image Host Site - 04/12/18 12:53 AM
It's still trolling.
Posted By: lonesome roads Re: Test - New Image Host Site - 04/12/18 01:25 AM
It's still trolling.

Stop whining and start chirping. You sound like crybaby Sid. Hat trick for the nut spearing Nova Scotian tonight. Putting it to Philly.

Jets a little tight?

After he asked the trainer how a fourth liner was doing after a brutal body check and the trainer told him, He doesn’t know who he is!
Posted By: Jagermeister Re: Test - New Image Host Site - 04/12/18 01:34 AM
Originally Posted By: lonesome roads
It's still trolling.

Stop whining and start chirping. You sound like crybaby Sid. Hat trick for the nut spearing Nova Scotian tonight. Putting it to Philly.

Jets a little tight?

After he asked the trainer how a fourth liner was doing after a brutal body check and the trainer told him, He doesn’t know who he is!

You never seem to write about guns on this site. Why is that?
Posted By: lonesome roads Re: Test - New Image Host Site - 04/12/18 01:46 AM
Originally Posted By: lonesome roads
It's still trolling.

Jets a little tight?

You never seem to write about guns on this site. Why is that?

https://youtu.be/_bxecKgdRyo

Posted By: Jagermeister Re: Test - New Image Host Site - 04/12/18 01:50 AM
This is rich Jagermeister. Why didn't you use those same B.S. stories to explain those lies when you first got busted telling them? Why are your stories changing again? You only had one Ithaca model 37 (if we can believe you... which is doubtful) when it magically changed from a military trench gun to a late model short barreled 3" mag with choke tubes. Keep trying. Eventually you may actually convince someone.

Keep digging Bullshitmeister.

Another pointless response from you. The short barrel 37 was made in Ohio camo TurkeySlayer with fixed free-floated smoothbore 22" barrel rifle sights and Invector Plus-type choke tube system. As I expected the barrel setup also turned in very good groups with Truball Federal slugs when 1/4 choke tube was screwed in the barrel. That was the smoothest out of the box pumpster I have ever owned. It must have been due to the type of finish on the gun. It was suggested that the Wildfowling model which comes black-finished is just as smooth for that reason.
Posted By: keith Re: Test - New Image Host Site - 04/12/18 08:29 PM
No Bullshitmeister, my post wasn't pointless. It was intended to make the same point I make about much of your bullshit...

The point is simply this. Most of what you post here is bullshit coming from a pathetic tire-kicker and internet pretender. You screwed up by letting it slip that a model 37 pump that you had told us was a military trench gun was actually a late model short barreled pump with choke tubes. The pump action may have been smooth, but you weren't so smooth when you inadvertently revealed to us once again that you can't be trusted to tell the truth. Trying to change the subject and running away from things you posted here that are in conflict with previous statements because you are too stupid to keep your lies straight isn't fooling anyone.

Take a tip from your friend King. When you tell an obvious lie such as his fantastic fable about his Father's conversion to Catholicism without a belief in the resurrection, stick to that lie no matter what. In fact, take the lie even further by stating emphatically the the Catholic priests who baptized him don't believe it either. When pressed and backed into a corner, double down by telling another lie about another group of priests who, upon hearing this say in unison, "We don't believe in it either!" Never back away from the lie even if your own words can be quoted to prove you are lying. As another good example, if your friend Ed Good says this:

Originally Posted By: ed good
as for the gun control issue...we are the only country in the world that seems to tolerate mass murder, in the name of an individual right...its about time that we as a society realize that we are over gunned with too many super dangerous weapons in the hands of too many super dangerous people... it is long past time to do as the rest of the civilized world has done and simply, disarm...

... then you should say this:

Fifteen years of my almost daily visits here confirm there are no anti-gun members.

See Jagermeister? That's how a true sociopath and pathological prevaricator does it! Then get yourself a Thesaurus and pump up your resume, and you too can convince yourself that you are really special and a true gentleman.

My opinions of you and your friend King are based entirely upon the words you two post here.

Posted By: steve f Re: Test - New Image Host Site - 04/12/18 08:39 PM
Trying to test image hosting. Oh good, it worked.

Posted By: King Brown Re: Test - New Image Host Site - 04/13/18 02:06 AM
With all his BS talk, now he's doing it himself or the NRA or both, animated in colour!
Posted By: keith Re: Test - New Image Host Site - 04/13/18 04:31 AM
With all his BS talk, now he's doing it himself or the NRA or both, animated in colour!

Spoken like a real God fearing atheist King! And like a true anti-2nd Amendment troll, you never miss a chance to take another shot at our NRA.

Did you really know Sidney Crosby, or is he just another of your imaginary acquaintances?
Posted By: King Brown Re: Test - New Image Host Site - 04/13/18 01:20 PM
Whatever, ya can't have that bull crapping all over you and NRA, taking self-abasement to a higher level.
Posted By: lonesome roads Re: Test - New Image Host Site - 04/13/18 02:36 PM

Did you really know Sidney Crosby, or is he just another of your imaginary acquaintances?

King’s so old the only Crosby he knew was the imaginary Bing. (chirp chirp)

Posted By: King Brown Re: Test - New Image Host Site - 04/13/18 05:01 PM
Pretty close on "so old," lonesome, when two of my grandchildren played street hockey with him five-on-one and complained "he always wins."
Posted By: keith Re: Test - New Image Host Site - 04/13/18 08:11 PM
Whatever, ya can't have that bull crapping all over you and NRA, taking self-abasement to a higher level.

Is that how you took it King? Gee, your poor reading comprehension is getting progressively worse with age. The little animated bull was added specifically for you and Jagermeister to illustrate what you two contribute here. And we all know that it is you who makes a point of crapping all over the NRA (and our 2nd Amendment) every chance you get. Do you recall this criticism of our NRA along with your absurd and stupid suggestion that they should give in to Obama and then attempt to win back some of our rights at a later time?

Your messages appear as from one who hasn't been involved directly in action of what it takes to beat back grabbers other than a NRA membership. (And that antagonizing NRA comment while the nation mourning was no service to our cause, as I said here at the time. Better that the NRA would consider what Obama proposing and it would respond in good time in the country's best interests etc.) Unwarranted inflaming of public opinion is a mistake, and in confrontations of this kind, it's the faux pas that can kill you. Some November dandies come to mind.

And here's a couple places where you again posted the anti-gunner's lie that the NRA is responsible for changing the Framer's original intent of the 2nd Amendment:

The Court departed from the original understanding of the Second. The NRA and other groups rejected the original interpretation. Even as late as 1991, the jurist Burger appointed by Nixon said "the Second Amendment has been the subject of one of the greatest pieces of fraud, I repeat the word 'fraud,' on the American public by special interest groups that I have ever seen in my lifetime." In 2008, in the District of Columbia v. Heller, what Burger said was fraud was accepted by the court. Interesting stuff.

Dave, Dave, Dave: you're like those fundamentalists who claim Jesus walked with the dinosaurs. There was no NRA at time of the Founding Fathers. The change was recent to what the Second is today.

Levin authored the 2005 book Men In Black: How The Supreme Court Is Destroying America, in which he advanced his thesis that activist judges on the Supreme Court (from all parts of the political spectrum) have "legislated from the bench." In a review of Men in Black, Commentary magazine's Dan Seligman wrote that Levin asks readers "to identify with 'originalists' who look to the text of the Constitution and the intent of its framers, and to reject the 'activists' who construe the Constitution broadly and are more concerned with getting to their own 'desired outcomes'."

That seems to put him at odds with the NRA-promoted amendment.

Thanks for the opportunity to clear the air and to show once again your utter disdain for the NRA and your repeated attempts to advance the lies of the Liberal Left in order to undermine our gun rights. This will be your legacy here... Anti-2nd Amendment liar.

I advised you recently to look up the meaning of self-abasement. Once again, we have you using new words without any knowledge of their definition. Or is that simply more of your serial dishonesty on display King? Little wonder that Jagermeister has such a hard time being truthful with us when he looks to you as an example. Dishonesty is not civility King.
Posted By: King Brown Re: Test - New Image Host Site - 04/14/18 12:19 AM
Self-abasement extremis, quoting recitations of historical fact that weakens an opinion that the Second isn't open to debate, inviolate when thousands of constituencies regulate otherwise. And now a bull crapping all over you and the NRA!
Posted By: keith Re: Test - New Image Host Site - 04/14/18 03:30 AM
Recitations of historical fact? That's as hilarious as it is dishonest King. It is only your opinion, and the opinion of your fellow Liberal Left anti-gunners that the NRA and the Supreme Court changed the original intent of the Framers vision of the 2nd Amendment. I've asked you to prove that assertion, but you can't because it's another of your many lies which you use to undermine our gun rights.

You know, some people get really tired of me confronting your anti-NRA and anti-2nd Amendment bullshit. But I keep doing it because I enjoy seeing you cement your legacy here as an anti-gun Troll who supports and defends Liberal Left infringements on our gun rights.

You see a little animated bull shitting on the NRA, but everyone else sees King Bullshit supporting and celebrating infringements and erosion of our gun rights. Please continue. Don't ever stop being the official Doublegunshop Anti-gun Fraud. Nothing does more to prove that we don't need back-stabbers like you in our ranks. You stepped in your own bullshit once again, and show us all that there is no fool like an old fool.
Posted By: Jagermeister Re: Test - New Image Host Site - 04/14/18 04:31 PM

Is that how you took it King? Gee, your poor reading comprehension is getting progressively worse with age. The little animated bull was added specifically for you and Jagermeister to illustrate what you two contribute here. And we all know that it is you who makes a point of crapping all over the NRA (and our 2nd Amendment) every chance you get. Do you recall this criticism of our NRA along with your absurd and stupid suggestion that they should give in to Obama and then attempt to win back some of our rights at a later time?

Your messages appear as from one who hasn't been involved directly in action of what it takes to beat back grabbers other than a NRA membership. (And that antagonizing NRA comment while the nation mourning was no service to our cause, as I said here at the time. Better that the NRA would consider what Obama proposing and it would respond in good time in the country's best interests etc.) Unwarranted inflaming of public opinion is a mistake, and in confrontations of this kind, it's the faux pas that can kill you. Some November dandies come to mind.

And here's a couple places where you again posted the anti-gunner's lie that the NRA is responsible for changing the Framer's original intent of the 2nd Amendment:

The Court departed from the original understanding of the Second. The NRA and other groups rejected the original interpretation. Even as late as 1991, the jurist Burger appointed by Nixon said "the Second Amendment has been the subject of one of the greatest pieces of fraud, I repeat the word 'fraud,' on the American public by special interest groups that I have ever seen in my lifetime." In 2008, in the District of Columbia v. Heller, what Burger said was fraud was accepted by the court. Interesting stuff.

Dave, Dave, Dave: you're like those fundamentalists who claim Jesus walked with the dinosaurs. There was no NRA at time of the Founding Fathers. The change was recent to what the Second is today.

Levin authored the 2005 book Men In Black: How The Supreme Court Is Destroying America, in which he advanced his thesis that activist judges on the Supreme Court (from all parts of the political spectrum) have "legislated from the bench." In a review of Men in Black, Commentary magazine's Dan Seligman wrote that Levin asks readers "to identify with 'originalists' who look to the text of the Constitution and the intent of its framers, and to reject the 'activists' who construe the Constitution broadly and are more concerned with getting to their own 'desired outcomes'."

That seems to put him at odds with the NRA-promoted amendment.

Thanks for the opportunity to clear the air and to show once again your utter disdain for the NRA and your repeated attempts to advance the lies of the Liberal Left in order to undermine our gun rights. This will be your legacy here... Anti-2nd Amendment liar.

I advised you recently to look up the meaning of self-abasement. Once again, we have you using new words without any knowledge of their definition. Or is that simply more of your serial dishonesty on display King? Little wonder that Jagermeister has such a hard time being truthful with us when he looks to you as an example. Dishonesty is not civility King.

Another pointless post. Today at 2PM pro-Second Amendment rallies at state capitols are being planned. At the one in Georgia open carry is accepted, but long guns must not have one in the chamber. I admit I do not understand in your face unite and conquer approach they're using instead of presenting themselves as the voice of polite civilization. I hope I'm wrong but the media will again have ample opportunity to paint gun owners as "dangerous, armed lunatic fringe".
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com