doublegunshop.com - home
My doublegun inventory is very limited. Winchester 21 and Ithaca NID field grades in 12. gauge.

But I do have a 20 gauge Remington 17 that I like as much as the Winchester 21.

I am not looking for offers, but I would appreciate some estimates as to the market price for unmolested shooter grade Trojans in 20. ga. that look used but not abused. Would the typical gun be Modified and Full?

Thank you in advance
Please copy and paste the entire link
Mike

https://www.gunbroker.com/Side-By-Side-Shotguns/search?Keywords=parker%20trojan%2020*&PageSize=24&Sort=13&View=2&g=300004
$1,500 to $2,000 for a well cared for shooter Trojan 20g.
Depends on what you mean by "unmolested". Most Trojans (in all gauges) got a lot of use.
As to chokes - could be M/F or IC/M. One of the standard barrel lengths in 20ga was 26 in, and that with IC/M makes a fine grouse gun.
I'd lean toward the higher end of Dudley's range.
Ive purchased two in the past few years in 16ga. The unmolested one seemed fair at $1400 with most original wood and barrel finish and grey receiver . The shooter with several issues (replaced buttstock, repaired dents in barrel, etc) went for $800. 20 ga. seems to command a higher price. If you can get an unmolested one for $1500 you will have scored.
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com