doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: Doug Mann A new dent expander is now available - 06/16/07 07:52 PM
I'll make sure Dave receives compensation if this item sells from anyone seeing it here. So now that we've got that out of the way, here's the deal. I was at Classic Guns a couple of weeks ago and John Gillette mentioned that he had made his own dent expander #1 because he didn't want to pay $350 or more for a new one and #2 he didn't like the idea of hydraulics. I liked it so much I said if he made any more I wanted one.

I'm posting a couple of pictures of the expander complete with 12,16, and 20 heads. It's mechanical and works great! If anyone is interested call John at 708-946-6141. The projected cost is $500 complete with all the heads which makes it considerably cheaper that the hydraulic versions.

Posted By: Ken Hurst Re: A new dent expander is now available - 06/16/07 09:49 PM
John told me about this dent raiser a while back and he has been using it for years with great success. I got on him about offering it to the public but didn't think he would get to it this quick. Mr. John does only first class work --- guess I'm going to have to get one too. Way to go Mr. Doug --- you've got a new toy. Are you going to send it down to me for some scroll work to match the checkering you are bound to do to the handle ? Ken
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com