doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: Steve Lawson 2 1/2 Westley Richards Hulls and Shells - 12/30/18 03:42 PM
I have around 5-7 boxes or Westley Richards 12 Gauge ammo and 75 empty hulls. Is there any one interested in these?

Thanks

Steve
Posted By: SKB Re: 2 1/2 Westley Richards Hulls and Shells - 12/30/18 03:45 PM
I am....please tell me the load, shot size and cost. Thank you,
Steve
The reads: Westley Richards Classic Game Load. 2 1/2 inch shotgun cartridges. Specially loaded in England for Westley Richards. Top of the box reads 1 oz shot #8's. Cost, I have to check with UPS on shipping charge as I have no idea what will be. I was thinking of $8.00 per box of 25, if you think that is fair.
Is there any interest in the hulls? If not I am going to toss them in the recycle bin.
Posted By: SKB Re: 2 1/2 Westley Richards Hulls and Shells - 12/30/18 03:57 PM
Thank you for your offer, I will pass. Price is right but I am looking for larger shot size. Best of luck with the sale.
I also have a 2 1/2 chambered Westley Richards and would be interested in the empties for reloading

Leighton Stallones
l.stallones@centurytel.net
count me in, 5 boxes at 8.00 plus shipping?
Posted By: swoobie Re: 2 1/2 Westley Richards Hulls and Shells - 12/31/18 03:50 AM
I'll take whatever is left
....... I am fairly sure that these WR hulls are just regular 2 and 1/2 inch (65 mm) 12 gauge CHEDDITE hulls ...... If you need some 12 gauge 65 mm CHEDDITE hulls I can send you some but they should be readily available in Texas ..... after any SXS shoot at HHHSC or Rock Mtn in Pennsylvania there are hundreds of these once fired hulls in the trash cans ...... Happy New Year To You, Jent
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com