doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: Stanton Hillis Image posting question - 02/10/19 09:04 PM
Okay, I've got the posting of pics I took and uploaded down pat .............been doing that through Photobucket (for free) for many years. Nothing has changed.

My question is this ----- how do some of you copy an image from another site and get it to replicate here, or any other forum? I know some of you can do it, and I'm envious. I've tried, to no avail.

Won't somebody help me, please? (Hmmm, sounds like a line from a blues song) grin

SRH
Posted By: Birdog Re: Image posting question - 02/10/19 09:17 PM

Stan
I am using a Mac your milage may vary
Open the image you want to post in a separate page
Copy the address
Click the fourth icon from the left and post the addy in the box and :
Posted By: Karl Graebner Re: Image posting question - 02/10/19 09:20 PM
I believe it's done by right clicking and highlighting the top heading showing the site image. By clicking "copy" it can then be pasted to the forum page here.
Hope this helps,
Karl
Posted By: skeettx Re: Image posting question - 02/10/19 09:49 PM
PM sent,
Mike
Posted By: BrentD, Prof Re: Image posting question - 02/10/19 10:54 PM
Originally Posted By: Karl Graebner
I believe it's done by right clicking and highlighting the top heading showing the site image. By clicking "copy" it can then be pasted to the forum page here.
Hope this helps,
Karl

Karl, I right click and select "copy image address", not "copy" and not "copy image". That address is then used just like a photobucket or imgur photo address.

Birdog, very nice shotgun.
Posted By: Birdog Re: Image posting question - 02/10/19 11:13 PM
Wish it was mine Brent.

A Francotte 300 H&H with wonderful wood.
Posted By: BrentD, Prof Re: Image posting question - 02/10/19 11:21 PM
A great caliber too!
Posted By: Stanton Hillis Re: Image posting question - 02/11/19 01:16 AM
Thanks for the help fellas. I run a Mac, and skeetx talked me through it over the phone. I think he slept at a Holiday Inn last night. wink

SRH
Posted By: BrentD, Prof Re: Image posting question - 02/11/19 02:22 AM
Originally Posted By: Stan
Thanks for the help fellas. I run a Mac, and skeetx talked me through it over the phone. I think he slept at a Holiday Inn last night. wink

SRH

Take a test drive. Find a great photo somewhere and bring it here.
Posted By: keith Re: Image posting question - 02/11/19 03:41 AM
OK BrentD. Since you think coyotes are beneficial and good for game bird populations, I found this photo of a coyote apparently giving CPR to duck that had been sickened by a careless hunter who was using lead shot:

Until you came along BrentD, we all thought they were just opportunistic predators that killed and ate everything they could sink their teeth into.
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com