doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: Bob Cash Nice old 21 - 07/16/19 04:16 AM
Celebrated the 4th of July with the acquisition of a nice old 21.
1932, 20 gauge, 28”, double trigger. 4000 serial number range.
Tips the scales at just over 6lbs. The very relaxed “canoe paddle” stock is just about English.
Came from a Kentucky Quail hunter.

Posted By: Argo44 Re: Nice old 21 - 07/16/19 04:17 AM
That stock is so St. Etienne.
Posted By: Bob Cash Re: Nice old 21 - 07/16/19 04:26 AM
Originally Posted By: Argo44
That stock is so St. Etienne.

Good evening Argo44,
Though I'm certain your response is not only thoughtful, considerate and complimentary,
I don't believe that I'm quite hip enough to thoroughly understand it's meaning.
Won't you please elaborate that I might better understand? wink

May I add that I've thoroughly enjoyed your posts on the "What's for dinner thread".
Mrs. 44 looks to be a wonderful cook.
Posted By: Argo44 Re: Nice old 21 - 07/16/19 04:45 AM
Bob, most of French guns from the early 20th century had that sort of half-pistol grip. It was almost mandatory on Stephanois guns.
http://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=484199

Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: Nice old 21 - 07/16/19 11:31 AM
That's a nice find bOoby....you going to have it engraved ?
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: Nice old 21 - 07/16/19 11:33 AM
Looks more English to me with the perch belly.
Posted By: bsteele Re: Nice old 21 - 07/16/19 12:35 PM
That gun belonged to a good friend of mine here in Indiana for a number of years. It was his quail gun and also took it to SD a number of times to chase roosters. You got a good one.
Posted By: DoubleTake Re: Nice old 21 - 07/16/19 01:14 PM
Now that's a Model 21 I would like to own.
Posted By: Bob Cash Re: Nice old 21 - 07/16/19 01:57 PM
Originally Posted By: [censored]
That's a nice find bOoby....you going to have it engraved ?

Good morning holyjOe.
Though I'm certain your response is not only thoughtful, considerate and complimentary,
I don't believe that I'm quite hip enough to thoroughly understand it's meaning.
Won't you please elaborate that I might better understand?

post script: Silly holyjOe. My name doesn't have two "o"'s in it. It has two "b"'s.
Posted By: Bob Cash Re: Nice old 21 - 07/16/19 02:13 PM
Originally Posted By: [censored]
Looks more English to me with the perch belly.

Good morning again holyjOe.
My goodness!
With almost 14,000 thoughtful, considerate and complimentary posts on this board,
you must know just about everything there is to know about DoubleGuns.

Where I come from we call guys like you "know it alls".
You can imagine how fortunate I feel to have a "know it all" such as yourself participating in my thread.

I've only been a student of Model 21's for about two decades.
Most of my knowledge is posteriori and of course what I've read by Ned Schwing,
you know, the guy who wrote the book on the Model 21.

I'm certain that we could learn a thing or two about the Model 21 from a "know it all" like you.
Won't you please elaborate that we might better understand your post?
Perch belly?
Posted By: Bob Cash Re: Nice old 21 - 07/16/19 02:19 PM
bsteele and Dave E.
Thank you for your thoughtful, considerate and complimentary posts.

bsteele, please check your pm's.
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: Nice old 21 - 07/16/19 02:27 PM
Thank you bOoby for your thoughtful and considerate response.
Posted By: 2-piper Re: Nice old 21 - 07/16/19 02:55 PM
Not really wanting to get involved in this personal "Discussion"
However re "Perch Belly". Notice the lines of the Stock ARGO44 posted & the lines of the 21 stock. The lower line of the stock on the Spanish gun is a continuation of the grip area just behind the trigger guard, ahead of the half pistol grip.

On the 21 the lower line of the stock drops lower & is about in line with the bottom of the rear trigger. That is the Perch belly, Perch you know do not have a straight line belly.

Beauty, as they say, is in the eye of the beholder, but personally, I like the bottom line of a shotgun stock to be in line from the back of the trigger guard to the toe of the butt plate, just far more ascetically pleasing in my eyes. Regardless of whether it is a straight grip, half or full pistol grip.
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: Nice old 21 - 07/16/19 03:33 PM
Same here but to each his own.

Some of the Browning Superposed for the English market carried the perch belly stock.

Very thoughtful, considerate and informative response Mr.Miller.
Posted By: Bob Cash Re: Nice old 21 - 07/16/19 03:47 PM
2-piper,
Thank you for your thoughtful, considerate and informative post.
When I thought of Perch Belly, I thought of

and

Here is another image of my stock,

and from another I own.

Certainly not nearly as exaggerated as the first two examples but I think I see what you're talking about.
In the next day or so, I'll put a straight edge to the two of them .
Posted By: BrentD, Prof Re: Nice old 21 - 07/16/19 03:52 PM
Bob, what is that first gun in your last post?
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: Nice old 21 - 07/16/19 04:00 PM
Wonder what the thought process was behind the "perch belly stock" ?
Posted By: BrentD, Prof Re: Nice old 21 - 07/16/19 04:20 PM
The single most elegant American rifle is, without question, the 1885 Winchester, and it too has a perch belly. Though fairly slight, a Winchester does not look right without it. The Winchester also "perches" out from left to right with the fattest point being about 1/4 to 1/3 of the distance from the buttplate to the wrist. Perhaps the shotguns have some heritage from their rifle siblings.
Posted By: peevedoff Re: Nice old 21 - 07/16/19 04:23 PM
Am no expert on stocks but in the 2nd photo in Mr. Cash's latest post (#550827) both the Perch Belly and curved comb appear to follow the wood grain rather nicely; Perhaps better than had the same blank been used for a straight stock.

Markus
Posted By: Bob Cash Re: Nice old 21 - 07/16/19 04:23 PM
Originally Posted By: BrentD
Bob, what is that first gun in your last post?

Good morning BrentD
Thank you for your thoughtful and considerate responses.
To answer your question, I searched the internet for Perch Belly gunstocks
and lifted the extreme Perch Belly images from there.
Unfortunately, I have no idea what type of gun it is.
Posted By: Bob Cash Re: Nice old 21 - 07/16/19 04:28 PM
Originally Posted By: peevedoff
Am no expert on stocks but in the 2nd photo in Mr. Cash's latest post (#550827) both the Perch Belly and curved comb appear to follow the wood grain rather nicely; Perhaps better than had the same blank been used for a straight stock.

Markus

Good morning Markus.
Thank you for your thoughtful and considerate response.
I see exactly what you're talking about regarding the grain line of that stock.
Great observation.
Posted By: Stallones Re: Nice old 21 - 07/16/19 06:51 PM
I have one near identical, same serial number range, double triggers etc in 16 ga ! Great gun and fun to shoot and hunt with
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: Nice old 21 - 07/16/19 07:51 PM
Originally Posted By: Dave Erickson
Now that's a Model 21 I would like to own.

Won't be long this one will be for sale.
Posted By: keith Re: Nice old 21 - 07/16/19 08:24 PM
Originally Posted By: Thoughtful, considerate, and complimentary jOe
Won't be long this one will be for sale.

jOe, that certainly was a thoughtful, considerate, and complimentary response...

It was especially thoughtful and considerate coming so soon after Boooooby lost his shit, and started hurling insults again, such as calling you a "know-it-all" and "holyjOe".

That was absolutely NOT a thoughtful and considerate response. It was a very sad and immature response, and a typical knee-jerk reaction from someone who obviously had no clue what a perch-belly on a stock was until someone clued him in. Do you think it was BrentD or the lurker Gladys Kravitz that clued him in? I doubt if he listened to Miller about perch belly stocks because he has little respect for his opinions:

Originally Posted By: Bob Cash
Originally Posted By: 2-piper
Maybe you should have just told your buddy what you thought it "Might" be worth & let him sell it. Maybe You shouldn't have tried to turn a quick profit at his expense as you weren't interested in keeping it.

Maybe you should get off your high horse and read my original post!
Maybe you should be a little less sanctimonious and dispense with the ethics lessons.
Maybe you could tell me where I mentioned buying this gun from my "buddy".
Maybe you'd see things more clearly if you'd pull your head out of your backside.

By the way jOe, what makes you think this gun will be for sale soon? Could it be this recent statement that tipped you off?

Booooooby's post #550278 - 07/08/19 04:39 PM ... before editing...

Hello Chuck.

This is my third SaltWood restoration, the other two a 28 gauge Pigeon and a 20 gauge Diana.
Both were sold with full disclosure at a handsome profit.

Part two...

I've bought and sold well over 100 guns in the past 20 years.

Maybe you could get a discount for being so thoughtful, considerate, and complimentary.
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: Nice old 21 - 07/16/19 08:42 PM
Keith I don't hold a grudge.
Posted By: keith Re: Nice old 21 - 07/16/19 08:53 PM
You're a better man than Boooooby then jOe. But most reasonable people already knew that.
Posted By: Bob Cash Re: Nice old 21 - 07/16/19 10:49 PM
Good afternoon lying keith
Thank you for your toxic and hateful response.
While I really don't understand what any of your filth has to do with this Nice Old 21,
I'm pretty certain that the hissy fit you are currently embroiled in isn't yet over and you'll be back shortly to spew more of your poison.
I look forward to hearing from you,
Your friend Bob
Posted By: MikeV Re: Nice old 21 - 07/16/19 10:57 PM
BrentD
I believe the first gun in Bobs post is a Savage 1899
Posted By: BrentD, Prof Re: Nice old 21 - 07/16/19 11:13 PM
Thanks, Mike. I would not have guessed that, but it makes sense. I can't connect to another lever and was thinking it might have been a modified Ballard schuetzen of some sort, but that didn't really work for me either.
Posted By: keith Re: Nice old 21 - 07/17/19 01:36 AM
Thank you for your toxic and hateful response.
While I really don't understand what any of your filth has to do with this Nice Old 21,
I'm pretty certain that the hissy fit you are currently embroiled in isn't yet over and you'll be back shortly to spew more of your poison.
Your friend Bob

Hi Crying Bob. Toxic and hateful...??? The toxic and hateful response I saw was you losing your shit again and attacking thoughtful and considerate jOe for the huge crime of accurately describing the shape of a gun stock.

The only hissy-fit I see is also coming from you Booooby... Dumping on poor jOe, and starting more of your vitriol with me, even though you told me about 24 hours ago that you wouldn't respond to me anymore. I knew that was a lie.

The only poison and filth I've noticed lately is the internet doxxing that you and your fellow invertebrate pals think has no repercussions. Remember how funny you and BrentD thought that was, until I told you I would do the same to you? Thoughtful and considerate jOe may not hold a grudge, but I do.

But I am glad that you look forward to hearing from me. I won't disappoint you. How soon do you plan on flipping this gun?
Posted By: 2-piper Re: Nice old 21 - 07/17/19 01:50 AM
Quote:
Maybe you should have just told your buddy what you thought it "Might" be worth & let him sell it. Maybe You shouldn't have tried to turn a quick profit at his expense as you weren't interested in keeping it.

Maybe you should be a little less sanctimonious and dispense with the ethics lessons.
Maybe you'd see things more clearly if you'd pull your head out of your backside.

I have absolutely no idea how my Handle got attached to this because I did not make that statement about getting off one's high Horse, on this thread or any other. The only post I have made on this thread was concerning the PerchBelly stock. I also normally think of a perch belly stock as the later ones pictured, not certain that would be the correct term for the model 21. I did, however, understand what Joe was referring to & I do still like that bottom line to all be a continuation from trigger guard to toe.
Posted By: keith Re: Nice old 21 - 07/17/19 02:28 AM
Miller, that post was from Crying Bob . It was post #308129 from 1/8/13. He was the one who made the abusive comment about getting off your high horse and said "pull your head out of your backside." He was all butt-hurt because you had admonished him about trying to make a quick and profitable flip on a gun at the expense of someone from his shooting club.

He has a history of that sort of thoughtful and considerate responses. However his invertebrate pals have a problem with jOe, but would have us believe that Boooby's a peach.
Posted By: 2-piper Re: Nice old 21 - 07/17/19 02:40 AM
Keith;
Yes, I understood that Bob was the one who said get off your high horse, but it was quoted as being in reply to this post accredited to me.

I did not make that post, so do not know how my name/handle got attached to it. I can only assume that Bob did that but he got my name on someone else's post.
Posted By: keith Re: Nice old 21 - 07/17/19 02:44 AM
Miller, first I'll let thoughtful and considerate Bob call me a liar again... PM sent.
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: Nice old 21 - 07/17/19 03:25 AM
BOoby look what you've done...

Can we just once have a thoughtful and considerate thread...dang it bOy.
Posted By: Bob Cash Re: Nice old 21 - 07/17/19 04:18 AM
Good evening lying keith.
Thank you for another noxious and spiteful post.
I new you'd reply again and quickly. Apparently your turnaround time on hate is really fast.
Judging by how far back you went to dig shit up, your expiration date on hate is almost non existent. 2013? Really?
I'm worried about you lying keith. You've got to get out more. How about Bowling?

Oh well, everyone has to be good at something.
There should be an award for hatefulness. You'd win that for sure.
I'm proud of you lying keith.

I'm positive that your hatred is just beginning to boil over and am sure that you've got much more shit to stir.
I look forward to hearing from you soon. Good night my little lying keith.
Your friend,
Bob

Posted By: Bob Cash Re: Nice old 21 - 07/17/19 04:48 AM
Keith;
Yes, I understood that Bob was the one who said get off your high horse, but it was quoted as being in reply to this post accredited to me.

I did not make that post, so do not know how my name/handle got attached to it. I can only assume that Bob did that but he got my name on someone else's post.

Good evening 2-piper.
Please don't.

I know it's hard to follow lying keith's series of quotations. Please look to the source of all this confusing hatred for your explaination.
I quoted you not nor put your name on anything. Lying keith dragged up these quotes from 6 years ago to make me look bad.
It worked. Why would I do that?
Belated apologies.
Posted By: keith Re: Nice old 21 - 07/17/19 06:00 AM

....Oh well, everyone has to be good at something.
There should be an award for hatefulness. You'd win that for sure.
I'm proud of you.... lying keith.

Gee Crying Bob, you sound so sincere and so contrite in your response to Miller. I'm almost touched by your fake sincerity.

By now, Miller knows precisely where those QUOTES I reproduced originated. My mere mention of the inappropriateness of the filthy comment you directed toward him back then was what precipitated your very first attack on me. And you certainly have kept your grudge against me going, so you of all people should understand these things. But I'm sure you'd like to paint a different picture, and play the victim.

So tell me, did you think it was hateful, noxious, or spiteful several months ago when you and your invertebrate pals were engaging in your internet doxxing campaign, hoping to intimidate jOe and I into silence?

Or did you think that possibly endangering my family was being thoughtful and considerate? No Bob, I haven't forgotten about that. And I won't forget it. You never apologized and you thought it was funny.

I must say though, it is entertaining as hell watching you pretend to be civil and nice and even remorseful about the way you have treated some good folks here. I certainly didn't have to go back 6 years to find hate, venom, and spitefulness from you. Actually, the thread you initiated to attack buzz, that got deleted last week, would have served nicely.

And to think you call me a liar. You're a sick little fraud.

Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: Nice old 21 - 07/17/19 11:16 AM

Keith considering the circumstance I think your post is very thoughtful and most considerate.
Thank you.

BOoby made his own bed....

Only one small problem now he doesn't want to lie in it.

Ps..that's about as thoughtful and considerate as eYe can get.
Posted By: mel5141 Re: Nice old 21 - 07/17/19 02:08 PM
Jesus Christ

What a waste of Time, Does this Crap ever end.......

I used to come on here occasionally and glean a few tidbits of knowledge, share a thought with a like minded aficionado, or comment on someones successful outing or acquisition.

Now on my rare visit I see this drivel evolves into mudslinging personality issues far too often......

Fortunately my life is full enough with meaningful things to not miss this.

Good Shooting to All.
Posted By: 2-piper Re: Nice old 21 - 07/17/19 03:07 PM
Quote:

I have absolutely no idea how my Handle got attached to this because I did not make that statement about getting off one's high Horse, on this thread or any other. The only post I have made on this thread was concerning the PerchBelly stock. I also normally think of a perch belly stock as the later ones pictured, not certain that would be the correct term for the model 21. I did, however, understand what Joe was referring to & I do still like that bottom line to all be a continuation from trigger guard to toe.

Note that in an above post, Keith stated he had sent a PM. In that PM he reminded me of when I did make this statement. I was trying to relate it to this thread, but it was in a much earlier one. In that thread, Bob had mentioned how a fellow trap shooter, as I recall, had offered a gun for sale at Well below market value & he jumped on it to Turn a Quick Profit. Thus I made my statement & you can here read his response to me. All I can say is with friends like Bob, one Doesn't Need enemies.

There are many, many things in this old world which are not Illegal but are highly
Un-Ethical. My personal opinion is doing an "Up-Grade" on a gun, or any other item, without clearly marking it as such is a highly unethical practice.

My Dad used to say "The Bit Dog is the One Who Hollers". Maybe, just Maybe Bob doesn't plan on being quite so Ethical with that Browning Salt-Wood upgrade as he would have us believe. Just Saying.
Posted By: BrentD, Prof Re: Nice old 21 - 07/17/19 04:17 PM
Originally Posted By: mel5141
Jesus Christ

What a waste of Time, Does this Crap ever end.......

I used to come on here occasionally and glean a few tidbits of knowledge, share a thought with a like minded aficionado, or comment on someones successful outing or acquisition.

Now on my rare visit I see this drivel evolves into mudslinging personality issues far too often......

Fortunately my life is full enough with meaningful things to not miss this.

Good Shooting to All.

mel5141, this is the sort of thing that makes Dave's heart thrill. He just loves useless, nasty crap like this. Just the way it is. Doesn't make much sense to me, but that's the way he likes it.
Posted By: canvasback Re: Nice old 21 - 07/17/19 06:31 PM
Quote:

Note that in an above post, Keith stated he had sent a PM. In that PM he reminded me of when I did make this statement. I was trying to relate it to this thread, but it was in a much earlier one. In that thread, Bob had mentioned how a fellow trap shooter, as I recall, had offered a gun for sale at Well below market value & he jumped on it to Turn a Quick Profit. Thus I made my statement & you can here read his response to me. All I can say is with friends like Bob, one Doesn't Need enemies.

There are many, many things in this old world which are not Illegal but are highly
Un-Ethical. My personal opinion is doing an "Up-Grade" on a gun, or any other item, without clearly marking it as such is a highly unethical practice.

My Dad used to say "The Bit Dog is the One Who Hollers". Maybe, just Maybe Bob doesn't plan on being quite so Ethical with that Browning Salt-Wood upgrade as he would have us believe. Just Saying.

And maybe he does plan to be ethical with the upgrade. Who are you or who is anyone else here to call Bob unethical without evidence.

What's with Keith calling out Bob for buying and selling, on average, 5 guns a year. What a load of horseshit.

And what with Keith coming to rescue his useless turd pal jOe from the evils of doxing. When the one person, who actually did dox someone on this site and caused significant harm to the person, is good old Frank [censored] aka Homeless jOe. Instead of playing your secretive games Keith, I'll just come out and say it. Do you recall what jOe did to Pre 1913 LC Col aka Chris Dunlap? Where's your stash of quotes on that subject? Talk about hypocrisy!

I'd have come to Bob's defense a little more strongly before this but Bob seems quite capable of getting down in the gutter with you, jOe and Buzz on this subject. But Bob didn't start it. You three did. All of you are behaving as idiots. Par for the course for you and jOe. Quite surprising for Buzz. The initial pretense that there was no accusations about Bob's intent.....what a load.
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: Nice old 21 - 07/17/19 07:00 PM
You and bOoby are like two turds in a punch bowl...
Posted By: Run With The Fox Re: Nice old 21 - 07/17/19 07:06 PM
WTF does "doxing" mean???RWTF
Posted By: canvasback Re: Nice old 21 - 07/17/19 07:08 PM
Originally Posted By: [censored
]You and bOoby are like two turds in a punch bowl...

Hey jOe, you hypocrite. Tell us all what you did to Chris Dunlap and the impact it had on his life. Talk about despicable behaviour.

Go ahead, try to laugh it off or switch subjects. But a number of us have your number and as a man, you are sorely wanting.
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: Nice old 21 - 07/17/19 07:36 PM
You're nuttier than a fruit cake.
Posted By: pod Re: Nice old 21 - 07/17/19 07:36 PM
As for myself I rarely participate in any threads because of this behavior, How sad it has come down to this crap. I do wish the people that are happy being unhappy would decease and desist.
Posted By: Buzz Re: Nice old 21 - 07/17/19 07:43 PM
I was going to stay out of this but you brought me up again. In the last thread I was done when I said ‘Irest my case’. You ask why Bob is the subject of animosity. I will tell you why....your bud Bob is a junk yard dog. As he attacked 2-piper in the past, I’ve seen similar scenarios with others, including the way Bob has treated me. In particular, a few years ago Bob put up for sale another perch belly stock from an original 21, similar to this gun, one in which I believe he was upgrading. I merely commented in the for sale thread that he should consider keeping the original wood since original to the gun. I was really saying something positive, thinking maybe he hadn’t considered originality. Well, no good deed deserves to go unpunished at least when Bob is involved. He told me to mind my own business, blah blah blah blah. Yep, he’s a junk yard dog and deserves all the crap that’s been dished out to him. Just my humble opinion though. Now, I’m done.
Posted By: nca225 Re: Nice old 21 - 07/17/19 08:10 PM
Originally Posted By: Run With The Fox
WTF does "doxing" mean???RWTF

Foxy, its the dissemination of a person's identification information online. IF its done for nefarious purposes, such as creating a troll or harassment campaign against the individual, it seems to be actionable.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/sal...ent-troll-storm
Posted By: Bob Cash Re: Nice old 21 - 07/17/19 08:39 PM
Good afternoon canvasback.
Thank you for your thoughtful, considerate and spot on assessment of the situation.
I fully understand your intent and content.
No further explanation is necessary.

For your information,
I inspected this "Nice Old 21" this morning.
What a nice gun. Just as Bsteele had assessed.
Honest worn but warm finishes on a very nicely configured little Winchester 20 gauge.
Much nicer that the pictures showed by a factor of at least 3.
Good screws all around, no sign of tinkering
Sound wood with evidence of a forend repair, most likely from a drop. Old but stout.
Perfect bores (.614), barrels ring like bells. Long chokes, about 4" in length,
.020 / .008 right. Roughly Improved Modified / Improved Cylinder.
Crisp triggers and nice strikes.

On the subject of Perch Belly stocks, I
'm not sure this 'Canoe Paddle" stock would qualify.

Posted By: Stanton Hillis Re: Nice old 21 - 07/17/19 09:33 PM
I'd call that a mild bassbelly, Bob, certainly not a "full-blown" perchbelly.

SRH
Posted By: keith Re: Nice old 21 - 07/17/19 09:52 PM
Originally Posted By: canvasback

What's with Keith calling out Bob for buying and selling, on average, 5 guns a year. What a load of horseshit.

And what with Keith coming to rescue his useless turd pal jOe from the evils of doxing. When the one person, who actually did dox someone on this site and caused significant harm to the person, is good old Frank [censored] aka Homeless jOe. Instead of playing your secretive games Keith, I'll just come out and say it. Do you recall what jOe did to Pre 1913 LC Col aka Chris Dunlap? Where's your stash of quotes on that subject? Talk about hypocrisy!

I'd have come to Bob's defense a little more strongly before this but Bob seems quite capable of getting down in the gutter with you, jOe and Buzz on this subject. But Bob didn't start it. You three did. All of you are behaving as idiots. Par for the course for you and jOe. Quite surprising for Buzz. The initial pretense that there was no accusations about Bob's intent.....what a load.

Well, it was only a matter of time before we flushed a two-faced Canadian Weasel (mustela frenata) who posts as a canvasback!

I'd like to see evidence that jOe engaged in doxxing (or doxing) that was in any way significantly harmful to Pre 1913 LC Col. I've heard that charge from jOe's enemies for several years, yet we never saw a shred of evidence.

This two-faced weasel claims that is the only case of doxxing here, yet he is lying because he knows full well that Steven Dodd Hughes called me on my phone with his doxxing threat, and then being too frightened to carry it out himself, he got the two-faced Canadian weasel's pals Crying Bob, BrentD, and SKB to carry it out. I have received phone calls from people who saw the doxxing, and think I should take action against Steven Hughes for it. These are people who should not even have my phone number. I saved a couple of those messages. Some spineless worm went as far as to notify my former HR Manager, who thought it was hilarious because he is a Trump guy and a gun owner and hunter. But the intent was pretty obvious.

The anonymous worm Shortshells went to the trouble of creating a second anonymous identity here and made the same threat, and sent intimidation mail right to my house. I have not forgotten any of this. Nor have I forgotten the slimy worm and coward who initiated it.

This two-faced Canadian weasel also knows full well that his wormy and spineless pals also did the same to jOe. But when you have his selective outrage, I guess that behavior becomes OK.

The big problem with this two-faced Canadian weasel (mustela frenata) is that he is in complete denial about his hatred and obsession with jOe. For some time, I felt that maybe he was somewhat justified in being angry at jOe. But I have since learned that jOe was right about him all along. With friends like this two-faced Canadian Weasel, one does not need enemies.

That is why I recently sent him a PM telling him to Go F##k Himself. He was so butt-hurt, that he turned it into a Thread and posted it here. I don't need friends bad enough to remain cordial with someone like him. I've specifically avoided any confrontation with him since ending our friendship, but it seems apparent he wishes to continue attacking me. I'm sure his wormy pals will blame me for responding to his horseshit.

By the way, I put his absurd and dishonest statement saying that Bob didn't start this, jOe, buzz and I did... in BOLD PRINT. I did that because it is so deceitful and laughable. I think we all know about Bob's history of engaging in abusive name calling with both jOe and Buzz. I went to great pains to explain the history that I have with Crying Bob, including the doxxing he engaged in several months ago. I guess this two-faced Canadian weasel thinks I should forget the past with Crying Bob, yet he thinks he is perfectly justified continually displaying the hard-on he has for jOe.

The two-faced Canadian weasel's comment about "initial intent" was equally laughable. It was an opinion, based upon Bob's previous statements about buying guns to flip them for profit.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with selling five guns a year as a hobbyist or collector. But when you start engaging in the business with a clearly stated profit motive, then you are required to have an FFL. I don't like that law. I don't agree with that law. But it is the law, and Liberal Left anti-gun Democrats feel that it is much too lax. And when we have a friend of this two-faced Canadian weasel going around here posting about laws that have not been broken, it seems prudent to mention actual apparent violations.

Just my opinion, as always, based strictly upon what I see here.
Posted By: Bob Cash Re: Nice old 21 - 07/17/19 10:15 PM
Thank you again for yet another toxic and hateful response.
I'm pretty certain that the hissy fit you are currently embroiled in isn't yet over
and you'll be back shortly to spew more of your poison.
Your friend Bob

P.s I’m really worried about you. I’m thinking more bran in your diet.
Posted By: canvasback Re: Nice old 21 - 07/17/19 10:21 PM
Originally Posted By: keith

Well, it was only a matter of time before we flushed a two-faced Canadian Weasel (mustela frenata) who posts as a canvasback!

Ah, because I don't automatically support your every post, I'm a two face weasel. What are you....6 years old?

I'd like to see evidence that jOe engaged in doxxing (or doxing) that was in any way significantly harmful to Pre 1913 LC Col. I've heard that charge from jOe's enemies for several years, yet we never saw a shred of evidence.

There's lots of evidence Keith....use your vaunted skills and suss it out. Or are you worried your buddy jOe might look worse than he already does. Not a great boat anchor to have tied yourself to.

This two-faced weasel claims that is the only case of doxxing here, yet he is lying because he knows full well that Steven Dodd Hughes called me on my phone with his doxxing threat, and then being too frightened to carry it out himself, he got the two-faced Canadian weasel's pals Crying Bob, BrentD, and SKB to carry it out. I have received phone calls from people who saw the doxxing, and think I should sue Steven Hughes for it. These are people who should not even have my phone number. I saved a couple of those messages. Some spineless worm went as far as to notify my former HR Manager, who thought it was hilarious because he is a Trump guy and a gun owner and hunter. But the intent was pretty obvious.

Idiot! I didn't say only case....I said the case that actually caused real harm in someone's life. As usual you twist the words to make your stupid and pointless case.

The anonymous worm Shortshells went to the trouble of creating a second anonymous identity here and made the same threat, and sent intimidation mail right to my house. I have not forgotten any of this. Nor have I forgotten the slimy worm and coward who initiated it.

This two-faced Canadian weasel also knows full well that his wormy and spineless pals also did the same to jOe. But when you have his selective outrage, I guess that behavior becomes OK.

I have very few "pals" on here Keith. Of active posters here I would be happy to count people like Stan, GLS, King Brown and SKB "pals". I don't discriminate on the basis of faith or political persuasion. But you already knew that. At least they aren't compulsive, toxic assholes like you.

The big problem with this two-faced Canadian weasel (mustela frenata) is that he is in complete denial about his hatred and obsession with jOe. For some time, I felt that maybe he was somewhat justified in being angry at jOe. But I have since learned that jOe was right about him all along. With friends like this two-faced Canadian Weasel, one does not need enemies.

That is why I recently sent him a PM telling him to Go F##k Himself. He was so butt-hurt, that he turned it into a Thread and posted it here. I don't need friends bad enough to remain cordial with someone like him. I've specifically avoided any confrontation with him since ending our friendship, but it seems apparent he wishes to continue attacking me. I'm sure his wormy pals will blame me for responding to his horseshit.

Butthurt? That's funny but in keeping with yours and jOe's obsession with butts. I'm not a big fan of sneaky and underhanded behavior. Which you engage in with regularity. The butthurt one was you when you felt I had betrayed you and your OCD cause. The butthurt one is the one who sends raging and foul language filled PM's over some slight and meaningless disagreement on the internet. Grow up man!

By the way, I put his absurd and dishonest statement saying that Bob didn't start this, jOe, buzz and I did... in BOLD PRINT. I did that because it is so deceitful and laughable. I think we all know about Bob's history of engaging in abusive name calling with both jOe and Buzz. I went to great pains to explain the history that I have with Crying Bob, including the doxxing he engaged in several months ago. I guess this two-faced Canadian weasel thinks I should forget the past with Crying Bob, yet he thinks he is perfectly justified continually displaying the hard-on he has for jOe.

The two-faced Canadian weasel's comment about "initial intent" was equally laughable. It was an opinion, based upon Bob's previous statements about buying guns to flip them for profit.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with selling five guns a year as a hobbyist or collector. But when you start engaging in the business with a clearly stated profit motive, then you are required to have an FFL. I don't like that law. I don't agree with that law. But it is the law, and Liberal Left anti-gun Democrats feel that it is much too lax. And when we have a friend of this two-faced Canadian weasel going around here posting about laws that have not been broken, it seems prudent to mention actual apparent violations.

Once again the hypocrisy rages. NOTHING about your involvement on this thread and the others regarding Bob's upgrade had or has anything to do with your concern about laws and regulation. You are a lying phony and you expose yourself with every post.

Just my opinion, as always, based strictly upon what I see here.

I'll echo your last line. It's the only thing you wrote that either made sense or wasn't the twisted product of your warped, compulsive and vindictive mind.
Posted By: keith Re: Nice old 21 - 07/17/19 10:23 PM
So Crying Bob, you don't understand what my post has to do with your Model 21???

We, It's kind of like when I didn't understand your cowardly need to post my personal information on the internet several months ago. Or maybe you think I've forgotten all of the times you felt justified in dumping on me when you were not involved in what I was posting. But maybe you think I'm the kind of guy who forgives and forgets. And maybe you think you operate in a vacuum, and that nobody is justified in giving you back some of what you dish out.

In case you hadn't noticed, I was responding to bullshit from your two-faced Canadian Weasel friend. He may be your friend today, but as a "friend", I can advise you that he is a two-faced back-stabber who cannot be trusted.

So maybe you two are made for each other???
Posted By: canvasback Re: Nice old 21 - 07/17/19 10:29 PM
So Crying Bob, you don't understand what my post has to do with your Model 21???

We, It's kind of like when I didn't understand your cowardly need to post my personal information on the internet several months ago. Or maybe you think I've forgotten all of the times you felt justified in dumping on me when you were not involved in what I was posting. But maybe you think I'm the kind of guy who forgives and forgets. And maybe you think you operate in a vacuum, and that nobody is justified in giving you back some of what you dish out.

In case you hadn't noticed, I was responding to bullshit from your two-faced Canadian Weasel friend. He may be your friend today, but as a "friend", I can advise you that he is a two-faced back-stabber who cannot be trusted.

Keith, speaking of having trouble taking what you dish out, that's really the issue between us. You lost your shit when you got a taste of your own medicine.

What a loser! What a compulsive, OCD ruled, freaking out in your basement dork you are. Conspiracies everywhere, bogey men that need to be rooted out. You are a freaking caricature. It's hilarious reading you describe yourself as a observant RC and then reading and seeing what you do here. There's some fine Christian behavior on display.

It's too bad we agree on so many political issues because people like you give the rest of us a bad name. Go sidle up with your new buddy, the racist jOE. You two are disgusting.

And speaking of cowardly, your insistence on hiding your true identity just confirms who the coward is.
Posted By: JBLondon Re: Nice old 21 - 07/17/19 10:57 PM

"keith:
Sidelock"

In order to settle this spelling controversy, I asked nca225, the Transgender Spelling Bee Champ of Saco, Maine to provide the correct spelling... weedle... or wheedle...???

He/she said it is spelled: "oui-dole"

Thanks. You even managed to get the "what's for dinner?" thread locked. How can I commemorate National Hot dog Day now?
A couple guys have turned this forum into an embarrassment.
Posted By: Bob Cash Re: Nice old 21 - 07/17/19 10:58 PM
I’m getting more worried as time goes by my little lying keith.
I really don’t understand all your hate. Over and over and over again.
Same hate, different target.
I don’t believe we can continue to be buddies anymore.
Oh well, my loss I suppose.
Goodbye my little lying keith

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, I think I'm the smartest one in the room, blah, blah, blah, blah, drag shit up from years past blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, second grade name calling, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, more talk less smiles, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, I always have to get in the last word, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, caustic invasion, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, toxic banter, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, hateful speech, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, my mother is the only one who loves me and I think she's jivin' me too, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah
Posted By: nca225 Re: Nice old 21 - 07/17/19 11:46 PM
Originally Posted By: JBLondon

"keith:
Sidelock"

In order to settle this spelling controversy, I asked nca225, the Transgender Spelling Bee Champ of Saco, Maine to provide the correct spelling... weedle... or wheedle...???

He/she said it is spelled: "oui-dole"

Thanks. You even managed to get the "what's for dinner?" thread locked. How can I commemorate National Hot dog Day now?
A couple guys have turned this forum into an embarrassment.

For the record, I didn’t even post on that thread. Still good to see I get under keith’s skin so much. And thank you JBLondon for adding that quote. Seems to be an poorly made attempt to dox with old information. Nice try keith, but off the mark, as per usual.
Posted By: nca225 Re: Nice old 21 - 07/18/19 12:06 AM

For those of use who live In the real world, CB gave you every opportunity to cease the thug bully routine as has been constantly pointed out to you, is getting to be a bit of a snore. Who can blame the guy for getting sick of it.

Posted By: canvasback Re: Nice old 21 - 07/18/19 12:32 AM

I've specifically avoided any confrontation with him since ending our friendship, but it seems apparent he wishes to continue attacking me. I'm sure his wormy pals will blame me for responding to his horseshit.

I missed responding to this little collection of gems in my previous post.

The difference, you blinded by obsession bozo, is I don't drag every thread into the cesspool every time one of my "targets" posts anything. I respond to jOe's posts when he says something particularly stupid or insulting.

Oh and I've been "continuing to attack" you? More horseshit from the OCD king. Now you are in the realm of just making shit up.

I've been meaning to ask you this Keith. You know your daughters.....the ones NCA dragged into the shit and you rightly took him to task for it? Do you let them read what you write here? What would they think of a father who engages the way you do? I suspect you don't because you would be embarrassed for them to see your behavior here.

It's sad because you have a lot to offer the members here. But you are the poisoned chalice.
Posted By: craigd Re: Nice old 21 - 07/18/19 12:35 AM
Originally Posted By: nca225
....For those of use who live In the real world, CB gave you every opportunity to cease the thug bully routine....

I don’t think self proclaimed victims live in the real world. Are you capable of spotting testosterone?
Posted By: nca225 Re: Nice old 21 - 07/18/19 12:51 AM

I've been meaning to ask you this Keith. You know your daughters.....the ones NCA dragged into the shit and you rightly took him to task for it? Do you let them read what you write here? What would they think of a father who engages the way you do? I suspect you don't because you would be embarrassed for them to see your behavior here.

A little context is due here CB, it wasn't an attempt to drag anyone into anything. That spat didn't come out of a vacuum. I just informed keith of where I got that STD from that he said I passed onto my dog. Rather than roll with the punches, he chose to martyr his daughter's reputation by ceaselessly reminding people of what a grievous insult I threw back at him. More tit for tat BS he can't seem to get over. But it still drives him mad to this day.

Posted By: canvasback Re: Nice old 21 - 07/18/19 12:58 AM
Originally Posted By: nca225

A little clarification is due here CB, it wasn't an attempt to drag anyone into anything. That spat didn't come out of a vacuum. I just informed keith of where I got that STD from that he said I passed onto my dog. Rather than roll with the punches, he chose to martyr his daughter's reputation by ceaselessly reminding people of what a grievous insult I threw back at him. More tit for tat BS he can't seem to get over. But it still drives him mad to this day.

Both insults, he to you and you to him, should have been beneath both of you.
Posted By: nca225 Re: Nice old 21 - 07/18/19 01:03 AM
Yeah, but I'll freely admit my character flaws, I'll get down to a person's level to fight em. But, if I've learned anything these past few years, you don't win fights by taking the high road.
Posted By: Bob Cash Re: Nice old 21 - 07/18/19 01:50 AM
WOW!
All I wanted to do is have a little talk about a Nice Old 21.
Oh ya, and to demonstrate my new DoubleGun philosophy
of peace love and understanding.

I’m sure it won’t be long before Dave comes along and locks this thread.

Hey, my little lying keith,
What’s this I heard you’ve ruined National Hot Dog Day?
A guy would have to be a real weenie to do that.
Just sayin’
Posted By: keith Re: Nice old 21 - 07/18/19 08:58 AM
WOW!
All I wanted to do is have a little talk about a Nice Old 21.
Oh ya, and to demonstrate my new DoubleGun philosophy
of peace love and understanding.

I’m sure it won’t be long before Dave comes along and locks this thread.

Hey, my little lying keith,
What’s this I heard you’ve ruined National Hot Dog Day?It
A guy would have to be a real weenie to do that.
Just sayin’

Geez Crying Bob, I hardly know where to begin. I should start by asking if you are bi-polar, because you repeatedly have said you want a response from me... And then you act hurt and surprised when I respond.

The statement about wanting to demonstrate your new Doublegunshop philosophy of peace, love, and understanding was a hoot. It didn't take very long before you showed us your same old butthurt crybaby behavior when you attacked jOe for his totally accurate observation about the perch-belly in your gun stock. You confirmed the curvature, and we know jOe would have been ridiculed for the next decade if he had described it as a "bass-belly" stock.

Oh wait, your two-faced Canadian weasel defender thinks jOe and I are obsessed with butts... while the deceptive P.O.S. totally ignores your frequent use of the term "Butthurt" in the title and content of the recent, and now deleted thread you started with the obvious intent of attacking Buzz.

And just think, this deceptive P.O.S. has the gall to call me a hypocrite.

I really wish I had time to respond point-by-point to all of his horse shit. I sincerely hope to do just that if this doesn't get locked before I get home this morning. But a couple things really stand out...

I am not at all surprised that this two-faced Canadian weasel couldn't produce any evidence of the "significant harm" done by jOe allegedly doxxing Pre 1913 LC Coll. This deceptive moron actually is trying to dump the burden of proving that baseless accusation on me. He made the claim. So why won't he back it up??? Even the guy he claims was significantly harmed hasn't made an issue of these old allegations.

When I said he was continuing to attack me, I clearly meant a resumption of what he started several months ago just before I PM'd him and told him to go f**k himself in a PM. Had he been continuing to attack me since then, I certainly would have responded before now. The weasels' lying misrepresentation about the rest of the content within that PM tells me he is even more deceptive than I thought. To be clear, there has been zero contact or interaction between us since then. He has QUOTED things I said to rocky mtn bill, etc., apparently agreeing with my comments. But that's it. It was his behavior just prior to my termination of contact which led me to finally and permanently dissolve a friendship that I should have recognized was a farce and a lie, and made me realize how two-faced he is. Since that time, I have had no contact or communication with the two-faced lying POS, and simply decided to terminate any and all communication... knowing he couldn't be trusted. His behavior here speaks for itself and confirms that in spades. You two are made for each other, and his affinity for guys like you and the fraud King now makes perfect sense.

The little two-faced Canadian weasel obviously is still in complete denial about his obsessive hatred for jOe. jOe must have really hurt his feelings and damaged his psyche. Yet get this...he maintained private communication and friendship with the forums' lowest piece of filth, nca225... and he even repeatedly argued the value of continuing to have that sub-human dung pile posting here.

I suppose it's no accident and no surprise to see the three of you... Crying Bob... nca225... and the two-faced Canadian weasel canvasback all working together here. What a great team! You all have so much in common, and you really deserve each other.

Just wanted to get that much in before this gets locked... due to complaints from certain people who try to hide the truth.

But, but, but.... I just wanted to have a nice civil discussion about a shotgun.... Hahahaha... that's the funniest shit I've heard in a long time!
Posted By: canvasback Re: Nice old 21 - 07/18/19 10:38 AM
Keith, you lying POS.

In what world do you have evidence that I “maintained private communication and friendship” with nca.

Do you mean the unsolicited PM he sent me in March after I called bullshit on you. Or are you talking about my efforts more than half a decade ago to get him to act civilly and not stoop to your level. Which of course failed.

What a deceptive POS you are. Anyone reading your post would assume you mean nca and I have some kind of ongoing discussion and friendship. But, as Bob so correctly points out, you are a liar, who surrounds your posts in quotes and evidence to divert attention from the bullshit of your content.

Like I said before Keith. You give the rest of us conservatives a bad name. You also give being a Christian and Roman Catholic a bad name if your actions here represent the behavior of a practicing RC.

A gutless keyboard warrior, bullying anyone you can. You have a few supporters here Keith but that’s all. Just a few. Your toxic, OCD compulsion to attack and bully has driven many away from this site.
Posted By: canvasback Re: Nice old 21 - 07/18/19 10:46 AM
Just to put a finer point on my assertion that Keith’s bullying drives people away.

I’ve met in person 7 people who at one time or another frequented this site. They are both American and Canadian. Sometime in the last three years all but one has mentioned to me in passing their distaste for Keith’s bullying tactics and how it has, in part, caused them to minimize their involvement on the board.

That’s just of the ones I’ve met.
Posted By: craigd Re: Nice old 21 - 07/18/19 11:26 AM
....are you talking about my efforts more than half a decade ago to get him to act civilly and not stoop to your level. Which of course failed....

....You give the rest of us conservatives a bad name. You also give being a Christian and Roman Catholic a bad name if your actions here represent the behavior of a practicing RC....

Scratching my head cback. So, it is impossible for nca to give lefties a bad name? Fun scenario, nca just took delivery of a brand new matched pair of Purdey's, he's got 'em on display at some shoot out of the back of his 'i heart the squad' vinyl wrap prius. Is it a waste of time to slow down when you notice the pair of guns, even if it was an involuntary response?
Posted By: nca225 Re: Nice old 21 - 07/18/19 11:56 AM

Speaking of dimwits, you seemed to have either sobered up or have turned on your spell check. You got ALL the words right in that last post. Well done troll.

But are you surrendering so easily?

Gee CB, I didn't realize this how friends respond to eachother. I cant wait for another 5 years of hurling accusations of having bad judgment and being naive towards each other. Ahh the good times we've had!
Posted By: nca225 Re: Nice old 21 - 07/18/19 11:57 AM
Originally Posted By: craigd
....are you talking about my efforts more than half a decade ago to get him to act civilly and not stoop to your level. Which of course failed....

....You give the rest of us conservatives a bad name. You also give being a Christian and Roman Catholic a bad name if your actions here represent the behavior of a practicing RC....

Scratching my head cback. So, it is impossible for nca to give lefties a bad name? Fun scenario, nca just took delivery of a brand new matched pair of Purdey's, he's got 'em on display at some shoot out of the back of his 'i heart the squad' vinyl wrap prius. Is it a waste of time to slow down when you notice the pair of guns, even if it was an involuntary response?

Had I a pair of Purdey's, they would be in a Tesla thrifty.
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com