doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: Hal Constitution Day tomorrow - 09/16/19 05:18 PM
Those here from the US go out in the back yard and shoot some blanks!
Posted By: Geo. Newbern Re: Constitution Day tomorrow - 09/16/19 05:35 PM
Originally Posted By: Hal
Those here from the US go out in the back yard and shoot some blanks!

Better be careful though. Some predator drone driver at an Air Force Base in Arizona might think it is a Muslim Wedding and launch a hellfire missile...Geo
Posted By: steve white Re: Constitution Day tomorrow - 09/17/19 12:51 PM
Carefull, indeed, if you criticize muslims or their sympathizers here, you will get your post pulled...
Posted By: Hal Re: Constitution Day tomorrow - 09/17/19 05:45 PM
OK I'll shoot a few 3" flash salutes instead....lots more noise and no guns.
Posted By: keith Re: Constitution Day tomorrow - 09/17/19 06:36 PM
Originally Posted By: steve white
Carefull, indeed, if you criticize muslims or their sympathizers here, you will get your post pulled...

Wow, when did that happen??? Let me guess, Larry Clown was crying again when he got confronted over his defense of Islam???

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
Posted By: King Brown Re: Constitution Day tomorrow - 09/17/19 09:16 PM
I defend Islam and make no apologies for it. I defend Christianity. And other faiths. All have loathsome characters, aspects and extremes. I don't condemn any religion because of a minuscule percentage of extremists. What others want to believe is their business until they spread hatred beyond the law, as some do here.
Posted By: keith Re: Constitution Day tomorrow - 09/17/19 09:30 PM
Originally Posted By: King Brown
What others want to believe is their business until they spread hatred beyond the law, as some do here.

Are you talking about your Liberal Left pals like Shortshells, Steven Dodd Hughes, and SKB who do things like making threatening vulgar harassing phone calls, use the U.S. Postal Service to send intimidation letters, or engage in internet doxxing?

King, we all heard your B.S. story about your father being converted as an adult to Roman Catholic without believing in the Resurrection. Did he maybe also convert to Islam without believing in all of this nasty stuff that can be found in the Koran???:

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/quran-hate.aspx

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/muhammad/WWMD.aspx

I didn't make up what the Koran says. It is in there for all to see, and for guys like you and your little brother Larry Clown to deny.
Posted By: SKB Re: Constitution Day tomorrow - 09/17/19 09:35 PM
William kieth [censored to protect those guilty of hacking members of this forum]

How is your weather today in Pulaski Billie?

Just the same old repetitive LIES you constantly spew.

Wah, Wah, Wah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss2hULhXf04
Posted By: keith Re: Constitution Day tomorrow - 09/17/19 09:44 PM
One other thing King...

Perhaps you will finally explain to us why you lied when you said that the Canadian Minister of Defense is a Muslim. He is a Sikh. Big difference.

Also, I'm still wondering why you refuse to answer my question about the continuous free advertising that your liberal pal Stevie SKB does here.

You had accused me of cheating Dave Weber when I had a link to NRA Political Victory Fund in my tagline. You later accused me of cheating Dave when I had a small picture of Ronald Reagan toasting "Us Deplorables" in my tagline. You said I was cheating Dave by doing free advertising for the NRA and the Republican National Committee.

So why won't you address my repeated question about SKB's blatant and continuous advertising of his gunsmithing and gun importing businesses? Dave has posted his feeling on people who use his forum for self-promotion and profit. You know of it and have accused me of it, even though my taglines never made a single penny for me. SKB Stevie also knows of it, and thinks he deserves special treatment.
Posted By: King Brown Re: Constitution Day tomorrow - 09/18/19 12:14 AM
Since when is a brain fart a lie? As for not answering other questions, who has the time to answer questions without an unified rationale? Produce evidence of "cheating" Dave accusations. Your issue with SKB is between you and him.
Posted By: keith Re: Constitution Day tomorrow - 09/18/19 05:01 AM
Brain fart King??? You repeated that lie claiming that Canada's Minister of Defense Harjit Sajjan was a Muslim several times before I told everyone that you were using a Sikh in your defense of Muslims. Did you just racially profile your Minister of Defense because he has brown skin like most Muslims?

I continue to question you about your pal SKB Stevie's continuous use of this forum for free advertising because YOU said that I was cheating Dave with my tagline that contained a link to the NRA Political Victory fund, and then a small picture of Ronald Reagan.

Why did you feel that I was wrong, even though my tagline never earned me a penny, but you don't have a problem with SKB Stevie's advertising?
Posted By: King Brown Re: Constitution Day tomorrow - 09/18/19 12:56 PM
Produce my alleged accusations that you are a cheat---a swindler or deceiver---concerning a tagline, please.

I've accused you of being absorbed in your own personal perfections but not of cheating, keith.
Posted By: keith Re: Constitution Day tomorrow - 09/18/19 04:49 PM
No King, I'm not going to waste my time on a beautiful day digging through your many thousands of posts for this one. I didn't save it either, since it wasn't one of your many attempts to undermine our 2nd Amendment or denigration of our NRA.

But really, you know you confronted me about my former taglines, and said that one was an advertisement for the NRA. So why would you object to a link to the NRA Political Victory Fund????... other than objecting to their mission to preserve the 2nd Amendment??? You then complained that the small picture of Reagan toasting "Us Deplorables" was my use of this site to advertise for the Republican National Committee. So tell us what other possible reason you'd have for making your complaints other than using Dave's site for free advertising???
You didn't say (at that time) that Reagan did anything wrong. You complained about my use of Dave's site for advertising for the RNC.

By the way, you've accused me of plenty of other things... along with other Conservatives... greedy, selfish, racist, misogynist, etc. And who could forget that you spent days calling me a liar concerning your illegal transport of a handgun across the U.S.-Canadian border... until I produced a QUOTE from you admitting just that. And how did you man-up to that smear King? Did you show you have a spine and apologize? Why no, you concocted another lie and tried to tell us that the gun you transported across the border was a Savage Model 24 rifle/shotgun combo.

Meanwhile, your slimy pal SKB Stevie continues his blatant free advertising campaign here... knowing Dave Weber's feelings on the use of his site for personal profit, without due compensation. You stick your nose into every other perceived misuse of this site, but turn a blind eye to your Liberal partner's behavior. Here you go King... cry some more for us:

https://www.nrapvf.org/

Posted By: King Brown Re: Constitution Day tomorrow - 09/18/19 08:59 PM
Let's see those alleged posts of mine calling you a liar, greedy, racist, misogynist etc, keith. You claim to have lots of them. Don't let me down.
Posted By: keith Re: Constitution Day tomorrow - 09/18/19 09:38 PM
Go through your thousands of posts you have made here, and you will see them King. It wasn't just me that you used those derogatory terms against. You directed them toward Republicans and Conservatives... but never considered Ku Klux Klansmen in the U.S. Senate to be racist, or Ted Kennedy (the swimmer) or Bill Clinton the rapist to be misogynist. And don't forget the one where you called me a liar concerning your illegal transport of a handgun. If you want me to produce that exchange, I suggest a nice little wager first that would involve you giving a large donation to the NRA, and also never posting a word here ever again. Deal???

Of course I have already produced evidence of that, and you still denied your own words and concocted another lie. So now you demand more proof so you can again deny your own words???

Why don't you wish to talk about that? Why did you concoct a lie to change your story? Is it because Canadian authorities might see the dates involved and realize that it was well after the much stricter Canadian laws were enacted concerning the use, transport, and possession of handguns?

In Canada, with hand guns that are registered, they can be only in one of three places....the owner's place of residence as indicated on his license, the gun club where he may shoot the firearm or in the owners vehicle in a locked case traveling the most direct route possible either to or from the club to his home. He may not stop, get gas, run into a store or deviate from that route. There is a separate document known as an ATT (authorization to transport) that must be obtain for the handgun that defines those three places.

I didn't see anything there about haphazardly making multiple crossings of an International border with a handgun in an airplane King. And you certainly weren't checking your trapline when you flew into the U.S. illegally transporting a pistol.

If Ricky Riccardo was a RCMP Investigator, he'd probably say, "King, you got some 'splainin' to do."

Posted By: King Brown Re: Constitution Day tomorrow - 09/19/19 12:51 AM
Produce the evidence, keith.

As for my trail of misdemeanours, I figure perhaps in the thousands, work and play, federal, provincial and local laws, never charged criminal code.

I enjoyed most of them: a heavy pedal in a new machine, shots off wrong side of day opening and closing, campfires out of season, breaking liquor laws.

My sins of omission crossing international borders with firearms in a/c survival kit wouldn't raise an eyebrow at the time.
Posted By: craigd Re: Constitution Day tomorrow - 09/19/19 01:00 AM
Produce the evidence...

Brain fart. You used the singular. Isn't that proof of eligibility for the record books. Durn thing's been go'in non stop for quite a few years now, eh?
Posted By: keith Re: Constitution Day tomorrow - 09/19/19 03:23 AM
Originally Posted By: craigd
Produce the evidence...

Brain fart. You used the singular. Isn't that proof of eligibility for the record books. Durn thing's been go'in non stop for quite a few years now, eh?

Yes craigd, a ten year brain fart is one for the record books... but what else would we expect from someone as full of shit as King.

Funny to see the old anti-gun troll demanding proof of things he knows damn well he said on numerous occasions. When I run across one of his statements where he referred to us as racists, greedy, misogynistic, etc., I'll certainly rub his lying nose in it.

But what good would it do, when you're dealing with a pathological prevaricator? Who can forget all those times he firmly stated that he had never seen any evidence of anti-gun rhetoric in all his years here. He still insisted that was true even when I posted a number of his anti-2nd Amendment statements. Even his weird little friend ed good's statement calling for disarming the American people wasn't good enough for the old troll. I'd blame it on dementia, but he's been that dishonest with us for as long as I've been here. I hear similar stories from a friend of mine who is a nurse at a State Mental Hospital.

As an aside... I still don't believe that King's illegal transport of a handgun across the U.S.-Canadian border in the 1980's would have merited merely a warning or slap on the wrist. But the main point was that he lied about what he had told us, and then called me a liar for mentioning it. That isn't how a gentleman... or even a man... acts.
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com