doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: Run With The Fox Hey Hey Hey -USA Today - 09/24/19 12:07 PM
Just wonderin'- did anyone else read the Mon 23 Sept. issue- the editorial page has a great cartoon of the numbnutted Beto O'Rourke- using vulgar and profane language to express his disliking gun owners-- I always felt that if a man has to use profanity to make his point (ill-founded as in O'Rourke's case) that point was never very strong. RWTF
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: Hey Hey Hey -USA Today - 09/24/19 12:53 PM
fOx

You should take up facebook
Posted By: lonesome roads Re: Hey Hey Hey -USA Today - 09/24/19 01:24 PM
Originally Posted By: Run With The Fox
Just wonderin'- did anyone else read the Mon 23 Sept. issue- the editorial page has a great cartoon of the numbnutted Beto O'Rourke- using vulgar and profane language to express his disliking gun owners-- I always felt that if a man has to use profanity to make his point (ill-founded as in O'Rourke's case) that point was never very strong. RWTF

You’re pushing the envelope with numbnutted, Fox.
ill informed is rather less vulgar.
(run that thought by a DI, Fox. let us know what he says)

Posted By: Run With The Fox Re: Hey Hey Hey -USA Today - 09/24/19 03:32 PM
Thanks for the thought, Joseph- but recent news reports from news media have indicated security concerns with FaceBook postings-- And I hold security as sacred as Liberty-and I don't trust rich yuppie Harvard kids and anything they create--so, no "Face-Time" for this old Fox..
Posted By: Run With The Fox Re: Hey Hey Hey -USA Today - 09/24/19 03:36 PM
Never said any words to our DI's (Platoon Cmdr. Dunn (E-7) S/Sgt. Durham, Sgt. Brookshire- at MCRD except "SIR"-- my 19 weeks of being a TURD (trainee undergoing recruit discipline) were much as depicted in the Kubrick Movie- Full Metal Jacket-- except we had M-1 Garand rifles, not the M-14's as shown in that movie-- RWTF
Posted By: King Brown Re: Hey Hey Hey -USA Today - 09/24/19 03:36 PM
None for me either.
Posted By: Run With The Fox Re: Hey Hey Hey -USA Today - 09/24/19 09:23 PM
I'll drink to that, Oh King of somewhere in Eastern Canada. RWTF
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com