doublegunshop.com - home
Come join fellow SXS enthusiasts for a weekend of fun shooting in beautiful Northern Michigan Sept 11-13 2020. The fifth annual event will be better than ever. New side events and additional Main Event "The Triple Crown" are added for this year. Full details are on the website emmettunneloftrees.com. All previous shooters we're sent an e-mail with all the details. Registrations are limited to the first 100 shooters and start times for the Main Hunters Clays Event Saturday and Sunday will based on registration date. First come first served. For information or questions call George Moilanen 248 417 3888 or Ron Kelemen 231 373 2614.
Will they continue to not have vendors like last year? I'll be there regardless.
Karl
All ready have our squad signed up.
While many of us are hunkered down waiting out the Chinese Flu, Over 50 shooters have already registered for the Fifth Annual Tunnel of Trees SXS Event. Registrations are limited at the first 100 Shooters so register online at www.emmettunneloftrees.com or print out a form and send by snail mail. This years event will be better than ever! George
Don't miss out! Keep those registrations coming in. George
Karl, Vendors don't seem to be interested. This group likes to shop but doesn't buy much. One of our major sponsors is Fieldsport from Traverse City. Bryan Bilinski, the owner, doesn't think it's worth bringing his trailer and staffing 3 days. Also gun sales in recent year have shifted heavily to Online Sales. We're all set for a Great event again this year. George
George,
I'll be there this year regardless. I did enjoy looking through the vendor tents a two years ago however. I believe it was you that showed me a 16 ga. Merkel you had for sale.
Thanks for responding,
Karl
Karl. Hope your hunkered down tight. Downstate is a real disaster zone. George
George,
I live in the northern suburbs of Detroit, therefore away from the "debris field" that is occurring. I'm retired, so I'm just trying to stay safe and well.
Looking forward to getting out and shooting, as most of us here are.
Best wishes,
Karl
Come up and shoot with us this Summer Karl. We hope to open our course May 2. Contact me anytime. George Moilanen 248 417 3888
George,
I normally come up in June, July, and the week of the Tunnel of Trees. I appreciate the offer, and will check in with you when this situation is hopefully over.
Stay safe & well,
Karl
The Fifth Annual Tunnel of Trees SXS Event is still scheduled for Sept 11-13 2020. There are 55 shooters registered with a cap at 100. We are optimistic this Premier Event will go on as planned. If cancelled, registration and cart fees will be refunded. Any questions call George Moilanen 248 417 3888.
Is this event still on for 2020?
Marilyn just confirmed cancellation for 2020. Rats!
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com