doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: Franc Otte where are they now - 04/28/20 12:52 AM
I might regret this, but i am surprised that i haven't heard any posts from Keith or jOe in a while...just curious..though i haven't been here much these last few weeks...hope all are well
I will duck,cover n roll now smile
cheers
franc
Posted By: BrentD, Prof Re: where are they now - 04/28/20 12:54 AM
Originally Posted By: Franc Otte
I might regret this, but i am surprised that i haven't heard any posts from Keith or jOe in a while...just curious..though i haven't been here much these last few weeks...hope all are well
I will duck,cover n roll now smile
cheers
franc

Really? Why not enjoy the hiatus?
Posted By: Franc Otte Re: where are they now - 04/28/20 01:05 AM
yeah, i thought you might be first up brent smile...just hoping every one is safe, you too man. Lockdown?
best to all you lads from NH
cheers
franc
Posted By: keith Re: where are they now - 04/28/20 01:46 AM
I've been here Franc, but have been working a lot during this coronavirus pandemic. No shelter in place time for me. However, I just posted yesterday evening in response to a couple Liberal fools that are on the same low mental plane as BrentD. But thanks for your concern and your good wishes. Best to you as well. And do me a favor... tell BrentD to practice coprophagy and expire.

I also noticed that jOe hasn't been around, but he seems to be absent around this time every spring while he is busy chasing turkeys. The Tennessee Spring Turkey season runs from April 4th to May 17th.
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com