doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: Paul Harm LPSXSA Shoot Lapeer,Mi - 03/20/21 04:44 PM
Maybe you guys close enough could mark your calendar.
This year will be our 17th SxS Shoot on May 22nd. We'll have the Pigeon Ring, Long Bird, SCs, Flurry, and other games yet to be determined. For $45 you get a light lunch and the main event. The side games are the usual $5 and additional rounds of SCs is only $10. There are free display tables. I'll have more to add later as the guys and myself are thinking up different games/what to offer in the main event/ how many birds in SCs/ or what other event to offer with it. Any suggestions would be appreciated but not saying they will be used. blush
This is a fun shoot and I try to keep the shooting fees down so the guys can shoot more. We have a lot of fun and there's always something put out to buy. Come on out and have a good time. The address is 1213 N. lake George Rd Attica, Mi 48412. Any questions and you can text message me at my cell phone number 1-810-724-5582. A lot of times I don't answer the phone because of all the robo calls. Thanks, and hope to see some new faces. grin
Paul Harm
Posted By: Karl Graebner Re: LPSXSA Shoot Lapeer,Mi - 03/21/21 12:50 AM
Paul,
My calendar is marked! I've been looking forward to it and will attend with the usual "suspects".
Karl
Posted By: Den52 Re: LPSXSA Shoot Lapeer,Mi - 04/15/21 02:41 PM
Pauls been "under the weather" Questions contact dennisyager@gmail.com
Posted By: ClapperZapper Re: LPSXSA Shoot Lapeer,Mi - 04/15/21 03:04 PM
I hope Paul feels better soon.

I always enjoy shooting at his club.

He’s been a stalwart in the great lakes side-by-side community.
Posted By: Montana Re: LPSXSA Shoot Lapeer,Mi - 04/27/21 10:25 PM
I will try to get down there Karl. Our outing was pretty good last time. How’s the leg? My ankle is aboutthe same, but dying to make up for lost time shooting.
Posted By: Karl Graebner Re: LPSXSA Shoot Lapeer,Mi - 04/28/21 12:45 AM
Montana,
I sent you a PM.
Karl
Posted By: Montana Re: LPSXSA Shoot Lapeer,Mi - 05/02/21 08:20 PM
A contingent of five or six expected after the Michiana shoot this weekend...
Posted By: Nitrah Re: LPSXSA Shoot Lapeer,Mi - 05/03/21 02:57 PM
can we just wander in for this shoot or do we need to be at the starting gate at a specific time? Could a beginner shoot the main event just shooting singles or should they stick with the side events?
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com