doublegunshop.com - home
[Linked Image from ]

Also, a gracious benefactor has donated and entire case of RST 12 gauge shells, to be raffled off at the shoot.

The shoot is an annual fundraiser, it’s a great time at a great venue, and it starts the 2021 Michigan side-by-side shooting event calendar off with a bang!

Look forward to seeing all of you there!

I’m already seeing dates on the calendar for six or eight events this summer, not including the more commercial shoots, so now that the coronavirus is on the wain in the Great Lakes state, we can all get out and enjoy our hobbies.
Greg,
Got my Covid shots and ready to go! Looking forward to the coming shoots in Michigan after this past years situation. The Freeland shoot was great last year, and I'm already planning to come again.
Karl
Good luck! Hope you have a great turnout.

Must knock the cobwebs off my SxS's for some shooting here in Florida.

Be sure to post photos and a description of the action.

Best wishes,
When is this shoot, the 21 St is a Wednesday
That was outrageously funny.

All fixed now

Saturday, April 17th, is the day.
Ttt
Hi everybody

Things are looking pretty good for this weekend’s Saturday shoot!

I hope that everyone makes an extra effort to get out and make the day to enjoy our favorite side-by-side’s.

Should be a fun time, so come on out!
I wanna get to this shoot but with Tulsa last weekend and the Southern next week end its just not gunna happen this year.!

Have a good shoot Gents!!
I think you would enjoy it Mark, and, I think you would probably meet many of your customers.

I know there is a considerable contingent from the middle of Michigan that go to the Mec shoot every year.

It’s definitely on the calendar for a bunch of guys at the club.

You’d certainly be welcome.
Wow
90 guns out enjoying this beautiful spring day.
65 and sunny.
A Michigan spring day is seldom nicer.

I’m glad people are getting back out.

Let’s hope the rest of the season is as nice and well attended.
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com