doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: KY Jon Diggory caused heads to explode. - 04/02/21 06:14 AM
https://www.vintageguns.co.uk/magazine/trump-turns-to-clay-shooting

Best line was: The new development, to be re-named the ‘Trump Universe Range in the Dunes of Scotland’ (TURDS) also ‘Trump’s Wingshooting Artificial Target Spectacular’ (TWATS).
In short the article claims a golf course will be converted to clay range with the full and complete support of the government. A fun April fools article.
Posted By: SKB Re: Diggory caused heads to explode. - 04/02/21 09:03 AM
I liked this one myself

"The new look layout is expected to open in early October 2021 with Prince Andrew officiating and handing-out prizes for the Under-Eighteen Ladies Challenge Cup"

Matt Gaetz will be there to offer his services as well because Epstien is not available.
Posted By: RARiddell Re: Diggory caused heads to explode. - 04/02/21 10:37 AM
Ha ha ha and you guys are surprised?
Posted By: Stanton Hillis Re: Diggory caused heads to explode. - 04/02/21 11:13 AM
I got caught yesterday morning by an article on my Sporting Classics Daily email. It was announcing that a new world's record largemouth bass had been caught in the low country of SC, near Gillisonville, in a backwater lake. It was replete with pictures and descriptions, weights and measurements. It was not until the last line that it was revealed that it was a spoof. I was excited, saddened that the old record, which was caught in GA, would no longer be, disappointed, and roaring with laughter at myself, all at the same time.

https://sportingclassicsdaily.com/w...;mc_cid=3775edf242&mc_eid=fa8dc7e3af
Posted By: PALUNC Re: Diggory caused heads to explode. - 04/02/21 12:03 PM
Damn! I had already booked a flight.
Posted By: rocky mtn bill Re: Diggory caused heads to explode. - 04/02/21 01:08 PM
Good job, Diggory and a reminder that satire is not just corrective; it's also therapeutic.;
The D.I's called us Turds in MCRD San Diego 1960's-- like most all military Akron-isms- there is a semblance of logic in the alphas- Trainees UndergoingRecruitDiscipline. RWTF
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com