doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: SKB Colorado Collectors show - 04/06/21 02:38 PM
Well they moved the dates to Sept. this year and the show to Co Springs.

I will be busy in the hills with my Wm. Moore belted ball gun chasing critters, hopefully I pull a bull tag this year, if not I should have a buck tag.

Enjoy the show gents.
Posted By: FallCreekFan Re: Colorado Collectors show - 04/06/21 03:49 PM
Thanks for the update, Steve. Fall would seem to create more conflicts for their target audience plus any idea why they moved away from the population center?
Posted By: SKB Re: Colorado Collectors show - 04/06/21 03:57 PM
The owners of the Merchandise mart building where it has been in the past have gone bankrupt and what will happen with the building is not known currently. I believe CO Springs was the venue that could book them this year. I am just guessing but I think the change in timeframe is related to the pace of vaccine roll out. I emailed the show's organizers last night inquiring about 2022 and they are still working on it. I'm hoping for a return to May and hopefully closer to home.
Posted By: FallCreekFan Re: Colorado Collectors show - 04/06/21 04:14 PM
Thanks.
Let’s hope so.
Posted By: KDGJ Re: Colorado Collectors show - 04/06/21 10:46 PM
I guess most of the people that go to the show don't muzzle load hunt in Colorado. I was looking forward to going, but I'll be in the woods unless I screwed up the draw.

Ken
Posted By: SXS 40 Re: Colorado Collectors show - 04/08/21 04:07 AM
Is this the show commonly referred to in the past as the “Denver Gun Show” ?
Posted By: SKB Re: Colorado Collectors show - 04/08/21 09:58 AM
Yes indeed.
Posted By: Cobbhead Re: Colorado Collectors show - 04/08/21 12:55 PM
Pretty sure the Denver Mart will be torn down in the immediate future. I'm involved in the Colorado trade show business (or was before Covid). If folks are looking for a 2022 Denver venue I may be able to help. As to the September date this year, it is the heart of Colorado mountain bird season. Blue grouse, ptarmigan, sage grouse and Columbian sharptail seasons are all open and it is prime time for each of these species. I'll likely stay home for the weekend and attend.
Posted By: SXS 40 Re: Colorado Collectors show - 06/01/21 02:32 AM
Has the date been confirmed?
Posted By: SKB Re: Colorado Collectors show - 06/01/21 08:51 AM
Sept. 16-19

http://cgca.com/
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com