doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: Ghostrider Need information on Lefever screw - 06/17/21 10:30 PM
I am looking for, or trying to find a gunsmith that can make a Lefever Safety adjustment screw. Any help is appreciated.
Posted By: KY Jon Re: Need information on Lefever screw - 06/18/21 12:47 PM
What is your location. Someone here might have a suggestion of somebody close to you. Right now my gunsmith is busier than a one legged man at a ass kicking contest. Three men working full time and their back log, for even simple stuff, is four months. A restock is more like early Winter or next Spring. That is not a line you want to get into without asking. And because they are so busy they are turning work away or perhaps better to say they are not fooling with some jobs and some people. Lucky for me I am down to the last three minor repairs and my entire collection of tomato stake will be up to snuff.
Posted By: Drew Hause Re: Need information on Lefever screw - 06/18/21 02:41 PM
Buck Hamlin
Pevely, MO
636-479-4304
Posted By: fullandfuller Re: Need information on Lefever screw - 06/18/21 02:41 PM
Ghostrider

Suggest you call Buck Hamlin in Pevely, Missouri. Phone 479-4304 I think...not sure of area code
He does lots of work on Lefevers.
Assume you're talking about the screw on the top tang used to disable the safety.

Jeff
Posted By: Ghostrider Re: Need information on Lefever screw - 06/18/21 06:56 PM
Thanks guys I will give Buck a call. I forgot he likes his Lefever’s. He has done several LC Smiths for me with great results.
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com