doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: PALUNC 32 bore and Rizzini factory tour - 11/28/21 06:11 PM
Watched the TGS You Tube video last week on the Rizzini factory tour. It was very informative watching the process of them and their guns. During the tour the Manager mentioned the different gauges they offer and mentioned the 32 gauge. He said he sold it a lot here in the U.S..
I know I have seen some 32 gauge Rizzini's listed at Gordy and Sons but have never seen a 32 gauge as I can remember.
Last Friday I made my usual jaunt down to some of the gunshops and was using the oppertunity to hunt for ammo. Mostly 20 and 28 gauge. At one I found a large pile of 32 gauge ammo. I can only guess it had been there for awhile. I did find some 28 gauge shells for $12 a box.
Posted By: skeettx Re: 32 bore and Rizzini factory tour - 11/28/21 07:38 PM
Helping out with a friend's estate,

I have been selling flats of 410 skeet ammo for $200
and flats of 28 gauge skeet ammo for 125.

All 25 flats of 410 ammo were gobbled up in about 2 weeks

The flats of 28 gauge ammo have been slower in selling

Mike
Posted By: Daryl Hallquist Re: 32 bore and Rizzini factory tour - 11/28/21 08:05 PM
Have a hundred or so primed 32 gauge empties, new, if anyone has an interest.
Posted By: arrieta2 Re: 32 bore and Rizzini factory tour - 11/28/21 08:22 PM
I have a Beretta 32 ga hammer gun. Have not shot it. Do have shells for it too.

John
Posted By: ellenbr Re: 32 bore and Rizzini factory tour - 11/28/21 08:34 PM
I shoot it a good bit thru a Belgian Poacher hammergun platform. Actually it has really grown on me. Federal peddles it and I am quite confident that their 32 bore cartidges are manufactured @ a Fiocchi facility in Missouri???

Serbus,

Raimey
rse
PALUNC,

I have a 32 gauge Poli. Find me at the next Southern SxS. We'll take it out to the Have A Go.

Joe in Charlotte
Posted By: battle Re: 32 bore and Rizzini factory tour - 11/29/21 01:42 PM
I have a Italian made Falco (not the folding stock type) its currently at Skeets having the chokes opened.
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com