doublegunshop.com - home
In an effort to personalize my gun while shaving a couple ounces of weight off my stock, I removed the 4oz silvers pad and made this custom monogrammed walnut butt plate, carved and finished in gold leaf with a simple line border. It only weighs a couple ounces. This is a great alternative to a pad or a plastic plate, and has the advantage of being personalized and removable, whereas a monogrammed oval shield inlet into the stock is not. I'm offering these hand carved with your initials and fit to your gun for $200. DM me to begin the conversation. Thanks!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Instead of initials, is checkering an option?
That looks like a beautiful way to extend the L.O.P. on a short stocked gun...Geo
Very nice as usual Mark!
Originally Posted by eeb
Instead of initials, is checkering an option?

Yes, it certainly is.
Very nice, Mark! Don't need one at the moment, but will go in my file as a nifty idea for future use. BTW, could you do something similar to an existing all wood stock (no butt plate)?

DDA
Originally Posted by Rocketman
Very nice, Mark! Don't need one at the moment, but will go in my file as a nifty idea for future use. BTW, could you do something similar to an existing all wood stock (no butt plate)?

DDA

Absolutely. There's almost nothing that can't be done with an all wood butt.
A great idea, Mark.

Rich
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com