doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: susjwp FEI gun cases - 02/26/22 02:12 PM
Has anyone had experience with FEI gun cases. I am thinking of purchasing a case from them, but they do not seem to respond to emails or phone messages. Are they still in business? Their web site is dated 2018.
Posted By: eightbore Re: FEI gun cases - 02/26/22 03:48 PM
I have one of their cases, like it a lot. I don't know whether they are still in business.
Posted By: PALUNC Re: FEI gun cases - 02/26/22 05:18 PM
A number of years ago I had them make me an oak and leather case for my Hussey. I had blue felt lining installed and it turned out magnificent. I have also used them to restore a case for me. All my experiences has been great.
Posted By: eightbore Re: FEI gun cases - 02/26/22 05:33 PM
She made an oak and leather case for my 36" barrel Alexander McComas eight gauge when I couldn't get a proper case anywhere else. It came out great.
Posted By: John Roberts Re: FEI gun cases - 02/26/22 05:40 PM
If they don't respond from any attempt at contact, my assumption would be they're defunct. After 10-12 tries, forget it.
JR
Posted By: PALUNC Re: FEI gun cases - 02/27/22 12:42 PM
Check out 2caseit.com , their web site shows some very nice cases they make
Posted By: eightbore Re: FEI gun cases - 02/27/22 03:17 PM
It's worth going on that 2caseit.com website just to look at the Wilkinson howdah they cased.
Posted By: Brian Re: FEI gun cases - 03/07/22 02:22 AM
I contacted them last week and received a reply. they are in business and are taking orders. I purchased a case for a custom Fox and it was done nicely and very competitively priced for the quality.
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com