doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: Robertovich News of shotguncollector.com - 06/15/22 09:56 AM
I'm still having a hard time accepting what happened after 24 february. It's become increasingly difficult for me to work in Russia.It became difficult to breathe in this swamp. I don't know when I can write something. However, some improvements have been made to the site. To read in any language, you need to do the following
1.Open https://translate.google.com/
2.Click Sites button
3.Choose language
4.In the Site window, type http://www.shotguncollector.com and click on the arrow in the right

I wish you all peace and well-being.
Sincerely,
Igor R. Karklinsh
gun historian
Posted By: ellenbr Re: News of shotguncollector.com - 06/15/22 10:30 AM
Press on with your Passion, ever stalwart......

Serbus,

Raimey
rse
Posted By: Argo44 Re: News of shotguncollector.com - 06/15/22 12:43 PM
Igor, you are a scholar and a gentleman. Keep up the good work. I read everything you write.

благодарю вас

Gene Williams
Posted By: Robertovich Re: News of shotguncollector.com - 06/16/22 07:36 AM
Raimey and Gene, thank you for the words of support. Only time will tell.
Posted By: GETTEMANS Re: News of shotguncollector.com - 06/17/22 06:26 AM
Igor, I can imagine how you feel, I am of course behind your thoughts, your friend in Blgium, Marc.
Posted By: Robertovich Re: News of shotguncollector.com - 06/17/22 07:12 AM
Originally Posted by GETTEMANS
Igor, I can imagine how you feel, I am of course behind your thoughts, your friend in Blgium, Marc.
Dear Marc, thank you. How I feel means nothing compared to what Ukrainians feel now.
Posted By: Joe Wood Re: News of shotguncollector.com - 06/17/22 06:10 PM
Have been constantly praying for both the Ukrainian and Russian people. World has gone mad. I know you are restricted from the news but all I can say is it is very bad. Never thought we would see anything worse than WW2 but here it is. God bless!
Posted By: Robertovich Re: News of shotguncollector.com - 06/17/22 07:11 PM
Originally Posted by Joe Wood
Have been constantly praying for both the Ukrainian and Russian people. World has gone mad. I know you are restricted from the news but all I can say is it is very bad. Never thought we would see anything worse than WW2 but here it is. God bless!
Thanks Joe. I'm sorry, but I think you are wrong. We don`t have any problems with access to information. Let's talk straight, оne man who imagined himself to be a God has gone mad.
I don't want to talk about politics, about hunting gun is better. Let's put the dog away - while we have dinner tonight, as the English say.
Posted By: Ted Schefelbein Re: News of shotguncollector.com - 06/17/22 09:31 PM
I trust no media at the moment. But, the US media is by far the worst.

Best,
Ted
Posted By: campero Re: News of shotguncollector.com - 06/18/22 02:17 PM
Igor, we want this horrible situation end as soon as possible.

Your articles are extraordinary.

Be safe and all the best.
Posted By: gil russell Re: News of shotguncollector.com - 06/18/22 03:38 PM
What a terrible situation imposed on the world by a tiny nucleus of despicable people. The Ukrainians, indeed the people of the world are in my daily prayers. kind regards, Gil Russell
Posted By: Joe Wood Re: News of shotguncollector.com - 06/18/22 06:38 PM
You are an exceptional researcher! Your report on the Brazier lock makers is the best I’ve seen on them. I have an early (1869-1870?) gun made by Brazier. Barrels appear to be English welded with action and lock work all stamped Joseph Brazier, Ashes. Thanks for making these articles available to us.
Posted By: Robertovich Re: News of shotguncollector.com - 06/19/22 07:55 AM
Originally Posted by Joe Wood
You are an exceptional researcher! Your report on the Brazier lock makers is the best I’ve seen on them. I have an early (1869-1870?) gun made by Brazier. Barrels appear to be English welded with action and lock work all stamped Joseph Brazier, Ashes. Thanks for making these articles available to us.
Thank you, but this is largely due to the late Mark Cooper from Black Country Society.
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com