doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: PALUNC Perazzi question - 12/11/23 02:18 PM
Any one have an idea what the MX2000 Gold edition is worth? Saw a Trap on GI and it is asking big money. I've never seen one till lately.
Reason I'm asking is I have a chance to pick one up in a MX20 with a set of 28 3/8" 410 barrels, a new Negreni case and two flats of shells for 11k.
Posted By: John Roberts Re: Perazzi question - 12/11/23 03:21 PM
I assume you mean an MX20 with an EXTRA set of .410 barrels. I also assume the 20 ga. barrels are 28 3/8" (shorter is not good) as well, that the dimensions are to your liking, that it has nice wood, and is in near new condition. If so, it's a decent price but not a real bargain. Gold Edition means what, some gold letters?
JR
Posted By: PALUNC Re: Perazzi question - 12/11/23 11:35 PM
The MX2OOO is all in gold. Lot's of gold accents on the gun. It only has the 410 barrels
Posted By: skeettx Re: Perazzi question - 12/12/23 12:13 AM
Is it the SCO model ?
Posted By: Stanton Hillis Re: Perazzi question - 12/12/23 02:33 AM
I think the asking price is high. But, that's just my opinion. That is, unless gold accents mean an awful lot to you. They don't to me.
Posted By: AZMike Re: Perazzi question - 12/12/23 11:13 AM
The older MX models seem to have gained in value over the last couple of seasons.
Their handling and durability stands strong against the "pile" of new guns offered.
Caesar Guerini or MX8 Mirage......let me think......
Posted By: Stanton Hillis Re: Perazzi question - 12/12/23 11:59 AM
Originally Posted by AZMike
The older MX models seem to have gained in value over the last couple of seasons.
Their handling and durability stands strong against the "pile" of new guns offered.
Caesar Guerini or MX8 Mirage......let me think......

MX8, hands down. smile
Posted By: John Roberts Re: Perazzi question - 12/12/23 06:57 PM
The MX8 Mirage is one of the world's great shotguns. Daniele Perazzi's pride and joy.
https://sportingclassicsdaily.com/daniele-perazzi-inducted-into-trapshooting-hall-of-fame/
JR
Posted By: eeb Re: Perazzi question - 12/12/23 09:57 PM
I’m not familiar with the Gold Edition, but there Extra Gold patterns on high grade guns. Are you sure the gold is factory? Is it a Perazzi engraving pattern? If it’s factory 11k would be a deal. If it’s aftermarket I’d pass.
Posted By: PALUNC Re: Perazzi question - 12/13/23 02:45 AM
No this is all factory done with the gold
Posted By: Ken Nelson Re: Perazzi question - 12/13/23 03:15 PM
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Trap Combi $26k
Posted By: eightbore Re: Perazzi question - 12/13/23 03:54 PM
Decoration leaves me unimpressed. The short barrels, even more so. A 30" or 32" gun, all blue, no engraving, now you've got me interested. My old MX8, engraved by Heidimarie Hiptmayer, had more gold than the one pictured. A friend had given it to me to sell. Knowing it was worth much more than his figure, I was reluctant to let it go. I took a bad check in payment and paid my friend out of my pocket. It took me more than a year to collect on the check, but I finally did. My friend got wind of my problem, visited my office one afternoon, put a couple of hundreds on my desk after being assured that I did not lose money on the transaction. Good behavior on all sides except the new owner of the MX8. I have not seen it or him since.
Posted By: eeb Re: Perazzi question - 12/13/23 08:50 PM
That has to be aftermarket. I’d be surprised if that was factory
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com