doublegunshop.com - home
Here she is, the first installment of my American Classic collection and exported belgian prewar guns: A high condition 12GA trojan with alot of case color and tighter than...well, you know.

Congrats !!!
Always good to start with something that you can pass to a worthy when that time comes.
Many wonderful memories in between.
Best, and a long shooting life to you.
John
The incubaton period is very short.
You are infected and infecting others!

Great find!

Jim
Best thing about the gun you bought is that it is gun you get to use and enjoy. Do not get so caught up in the "condition lust fever" that you end up with a closet full of guns too nice to shoot without decreasing their value. Like marring the best looking girl in school and keeping her a virgin to keep her value. Might work but not much fun.
Very nice! A gun any should be proud to own and use.
There is no cure for this affliction, it just seems to get worse each year, trust me I had it it for more than 55 years. At least it hasn't been fatal yet. That is a nice Trojan, you don't see them with that much condition often.

Jim
As long as you only get the "Trojan Belgium fever" you'll be fine. It just blurrs your vision....

It's the more deadlier English aflick'tions you better hope you don't catch...they can afect your body and soul.

Like the dreaded "Purdey Pocks".
Great gun. High condition Trojans are tough to come by. There is no cure! The only way to stop the pain is to buy another!
Nice find! Enjoy it. -- Ed
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com