doublegunshop.com - home
SOLD--I’m selling my early Browning Superposed shotgun that’s in decent shape and has unaltered 32 inch barrels and the stepped vent rib. It also has standard double triggers and the bores and mechanics are excellent. It’s pretty early at serial #2077. The LOP is 14 7/16 over pad and spacer. The checkering is good and the forend has the steel U shaped “horse collar!” The finish is original and conservatively 70%. The chokes are .024 and .035. The gun weighs a trim 7 pounds 13.5 ounces. I’m thinking pigeon gun here! Drop at comb is 1 1/2 inches. Drop at heel is 2 inches. All in all a very presentable early 2nd year gun and a fun shooter. Email me at wdavis8679@aol.com for a complete set of pictures. FINAL REDUCTION—$1250 delivered to the lower 48==
Pm sent email sent
Reduced.
What is the length of pull from the front trigger to the end of the wood? Thanks.
The answer can be found in my ad. Subtract 1 1/2 inches from 14 7/16 inches leaves you with 12 15/16 inches of wood measured from the front trigger!
Final reduction—$1250 delivered to the lower 48.
Pics please

Bill @ Roudabush .com
TO LEDBET--I just saw your request for pictures. I wish you'd emailed me. The gun is now tentatively sold. I appreciate your interest.
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com