doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: Marks_21 SPF* Gorgeous 12 ga sxs Long Krupp Barrels - 09/12/23 03:23 PM
SOLD
[img]https://i.imgur.com/vXGnyC6l.jpg?1[/img]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

12 ga 31.5 in barrels
Sleeved Krupp Fluid steel
both barrels tighter than full on the plug gauge.
8 lbs 1 oz
J .Jos. Simon , Santa Rosa Cal .

12 ga 31.5 in barrels
Sleeved Krupp Fluid steel
both barrels tighter than full on the plug gauge.
8 lbs 1 oz

Just a suggestion: You might want to post more details if you are serious about finding buyers.
Thanks for taking the time to make your suggestion. I have found that, if 8000 words worth of clear photos don’t get you 95% of the way there, additional effort is exponentially diminishing returns.
Photos clearly don’t show the information that others have inquired about and asked for (including your ad for the Scott), information that is fairly standard when buying a vintage gun. I have to ask, what’s your issue with providing simple specs like stock dimensions? Measured chamber length? Bore dimensions? Choke measurements ? If you have a tape measure, give the stock dimensions! If you need the other stuff measured out and don’t have the tools, take them somewhere that can do that. Don’t ignore people when they ask for specs. I was seriously interested in the Scott, ready to make a real offer on it…..but your attitude on providing simple specs has turned me away.

Ya, pics are great, but how is a perspective buyer gonna get the specs through pics??? Do better.
Mabey he really does not want to sell.
At the risk of going down the wrong road... My issuse is simply time. Per your Scott request, it is on my list of things to do... couldn't get there last night and I don't sit with the gun in my office or car or whatever to jump right on it. When I am more motivated I spec it out and put it on gunsinternational or gunbroker and I want most of the possible price. When I offer it here I am trying to pass an easy favor to a enthusiast "friend." I don't have a strong preference if it sells or not... They're all pretty nice guns I have offered should someone else be happy to take it.
I'm not trying to be an ass, but if you think I am - duly noted.
It's a fine looking gun, Marks21. It duplicates too many of my other doubles so I have no personal interest. But, I agree that a few more dims will garner interest from some who would not bother to send you a private message to inquire about stock dimensions, chokes, chamber lengths and proofs. But, it's your show so you should proceed as you see fit. JMHO.

Good luck with your sale. SRH
Thanks Stan. It was nice but just not one I need or use. In any case the gun is now spoken for.
Wow! What is the LOP?
the technical details are shrouded in mystery - we'll never know....

best regards,

tom
He was just showing off
Marks 21 said

" In any case the gun is now spoken for."

Why beat a dead horse with additional questions
I even paid Dave, anyone need the mint marks or serial numbers on the bills? 😁
congrats on selling this unique fine gon...
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com