doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: arrieta2 Browning Vintage Superposed Case. 2 bbl - 09/19/23 03:28 PM
Browning Vintage Superposed Case. 2 bbl. For a superposed or Citori o/u with barrels to 30". Here is a pristine vintage Browning case for a 2 bbl set. The interior is super clean, one of the cleanest you will find. The brass locks are excellent. Not all tarnished like some other cases. They are nice. The exterior is excellent plus condition. No rips or tears. A couple of light scuff marks, but so light not even visible in the pictures. If you are looking for a nice, no excuse vintage 2 bbl case this is it. You guys know me and know I have nice things. $275. Shipping via UPS only to first 48 states. $40.

I do not have a picture posting website but happy to send pictures to those who inquire. Thanks. John Boyd. Arrieta
I found a high condition one of these 20 years ago in a "junk" store for $25. Flipped it a couple months later profiting a Benji. That doesn't happen much any more, with everything valued on the internet. Mr. Boyd does have nice stuff. If you need it, get it!
Posted By: arrieta2 Re: Browning Vintage Superposed Case. 2 bbl - 09/20/23 05:44 PM
Thanks for looking. Sold on another site.

John
Arrieta
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com