doublegunshop.com - home
If you are going to gunsmithing school and the school library does not have a copy of Custom Gunmakers of the 20th Century please write me at mjpetrov@acsalaska.net and I'll see if I can fix that. I just boxed up a copy for Trinidad State Junior College at the recommendation of a student.
Posted By: 38_Cal Re: Any Gunsmithing Students Read This Forum? - 09/14/09 04:15 AM
That's really great of you, Michael! I hope that you get a few more takers.

Best regards,
David Kaiser
Montezuma, IA
Lassen College 1975-78
Michael,

Doe's an instructor count. I just started back at my old school Colorado School of Trades in Lakewood Colorado and although I have a copy and treasure it I don't believe the school does. You can PM me any information and I will answer and also I will cover any expenses and shipping personally.

Thank you for your gracious offer.

Michael J
Michael J.

Send me an address, yours will do and I'll get a copy in the mail, no charge, you or the school. I figure in the long run it will be a good investment in just ONE gunsmith will tell a customer, 'Sorry sir I can't drill and tap that nice old classic rifle for a scope' or cut out the stock for the bent bolt handle ;-).

mjpetrov@acsalaska.net
Thank you Michael and I couldn't agree more about the scope hole drilling. PM sent
What about drilling and tapping one for a Lyman 48? ;^) That is much acceptable, I'm sure.
Originally Posted By: MichaelJ
Thank you Michael and I couldn't agree more about the scope hole drilling. PM sent

No PM I think there are still some problem with that system here. Just drop me a note at mjpetrov@acsalaska.net
I think I have the proper address,
Colorado School of Trades
1575 Hoyt St
Lakewood, CO 80215-2996
That is correct
Thank you again Michael

Michael J
Michael,
The book arrived at the school yesterday.
Thank you for your donation to our library.

Michael J
Your welcome, I was a little behind getting it out but glad it made it. Other schools...anybody?
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com