doublegunshop.com - home
Take a look at Auction item# 177794665 on Gunbroker! If you haven't the lister is claiming it is a non catalogue R.F. SEDGLEY CRAIG (SP.) HIS SPELLING...not mine! So I thought your search might not have picked it up! Good Luck Jerry
Jerry,

Nice piece but I have to ask about the grain flow through the wrist of the stock, did they not care about it back then? Looks like it's almost perpendicular to the wrist, would never be done today.
Not a Sedgley stock!

Rifle in Question
Had my doubts, figured I'd ask. Thanks Michael.
Posted By: SDH-MT Re: Calling mkbenenson and all Krag lovers! - 07/06/10 08:49 PM
"This is a non-cataloged item. Extremely Rare and reported as one of only 5 made!"
Steve, you should write ads for Gun-broker in your spare time ;-).
Michael called it
Posted By: SDH-MT Re: Calling mkbenenson and all Krag lovers! - 07/09/10 06:07 PM
I'm working on a website in my sparetime, but obviously don't even know how to provide a link!!?? So, as you might imagine, I have a lot to learn!
Steve's Webpage
Nice start, Steve.

This is going to be a popular site. I think I'm going to enjoy the direction you're taking.
Steven, I'll take 153 of those $145 stocks. I'll send you a gun every three days for 459 days and you can start sending the finished guns back to me every three days after day 45, according to the price list. After 504 days, I should have my 153 guns in hand. Thanks so much. Bill Murphy
Posted By: SDH-MT Re: Calling mkbenenson and all Krag lovers! - 07/10/10 04:00 PM
Thanks Guys!
Now tell me Michael, how to include that link in my signature??!!

And Bill, page 4 is an experiment with a late 1950's Jerry Fisher Brochure (ebay, thanks MP!).
When I asked Jerry if it was OK to publish it he laughed and said, "Tell them I'm not taking orders any more!"
Well it looks like you included it, if not just copy and paste below what you already have and save it in your profile.

Good luck on you new site and if I can help, just ask.

Originally Posted By: Alvin Linden #1
Take a look at Auction item# 177794665 on Gunbroker! If you haven't the lister is claiming it is a non catalogue R.F. SEDGLEY CRAIG (SP.) HIS SPELLING...not mine! So I thought your search might not have picked it up! Good Luck Jerry

would it not be wise to spend a little more and get newly crafted rifle like this.....
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com