doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: whitey Michael Update ????? - 06/12/13 05:46 AM
Charity in case you are checking any update on how your Dad is doing. Thanks Whitey
Posted By: Harry Eales Re: Michael Update ????? - 06/12/13 03:34 PM
Originally Posted By: whitey
Charity in case you are checking any update on how your Dad is doing. Thanks Whitey

I second Whiteys appeal for information, a lot of people out there in the 'ether' have great respect for Michael, me included.

Harry
Posted By: Ken Georgi Re: Michael Update ????? - 06/13/13 12:47 PM
I keep checking back in hoping there had been an update. Really hoping Michael is healing up. It is nice to see so many friends throughout the world pulling for him.

Ken
Posted By: AkMike1 Re: Michael Update ????? - 06/14/13 03:17 AM
Gentlemen,
Please continue to send prayers for Michael.
Posted By: Der Ami Re: Michael Update ????? - 06/14/13 02:27 PM
Will do, Mike
Posted By: King Brown Re: Michael Update ????? - 06/14/13 02:42 PM
I'll keep sending mine.
Posted By: Michael Petrov Re: Michael Update ????? - 06/14/13 04:55 PM
Thanks one and all for keeping me in your thoughts I am home tierd and weak,
Ill post when I can, please no calls.
Posted By: A10ACN Re: Michael Update ????? - 06/15/13 06:01 AM
Glad to see you back, Michael! Make sure you take it easy for a while and take care of yourself.

KN
Posted By: Herschel Re: Michael Update ????? - 06/15/13 05:15 PM
Michael,

It is good to learn that you are home. I wish you a speedy recovery. I have missed seeing your posts and photos.
Posted By: Terry Buffum Re: Michael Update ????? - 06/20/13 09:59 PM
I had a brief call from Michael today. He is very sore, but doing OK. Because he has decided not to take pain pills, the doctor said it was ok for him to drive home from his visit yesterday; even thinking about that sounds like he is his normal somewhat off center self. And, he did it!

I don't think we'll be seeing much of him for a while as he needs a lot of time as he fully recovers from his surgery.
Posted By: whitey Re: Michael Update ????? - 06/20/13 10:05 PM
Thanks Terry and I am sure we all will understand. And if he calls again tell him we all sure miss him. Smile Whitey
Posted By: PhysDoc Re: Michael Update ????? - 06/21/13 03:22 AM
Yes, we sure do miss him.
Posted By: Harry Eales Re: Michael Update ????? - 06/21/13 09:59 AM
I echo Whiteys last comment, but give Michael a chance folks going under the knife is always debilitating. Please let him recover first. Best wishes from this side of 'The Pond' Michael.

Harry
Posted By: Michael Petrov Re: Michael Update ????? - 06/21/13 06:08 PM
Thanks folks for all the kind words. I am so far behind and can do so little that it will be some time before I dig myself out of this mess.

I looked at the several hundred emails and when back to bed.

On the lighter side when I saw my Dr. the other day he told me they (two surgeons for nine hours) ran across my appendix and thought what the heck and pulled that out as well. As long as they were remolding works for me.
Posted By: BrentD, Prof Re: Michael Update ????? - 06/21/13 06:09 PM
Good to see you are back on the net. I don't know what they did besides yanking your appendix, but I hope you aren't short any other, more vital, parts.

Get well.
Posted By: Thaine Re: Michael Update ????? - 06/21/13 11:53 PM
Glad to see yo back. 9 hours is a long time to be under the knife. Recovery will be slow, so don't rush things. Glad you are home and recovering and look forward to your full participation.
Thaine
Posted By: Berrien Moore Re: Michael Update ????? - 06/26/13 08:02 PM
Michael

Take care--your family and many friends are thinking about you and wishing you well.

Berrien
Posted By: Michael Petrov Re: Michael Update ????? - 06/27/13 02:33 PM
A ringside report.

ROUND 2:

Out of nowhere a very nasty infection kicked Petrov's ass to the ground and then stomped on it. When the Paramedics got him to the ER on Saturday he thought it was Sunday. They let him out of the hospital yesterday, somewhat mended and ready to get back to rehab.
Posted By: garyg Re: Michael Update ????? - 06/27/13 03:38 PM
At least recovery isn't boring smile You are in our thoughts here in Minnesota.
Posted By: PhysDoc Re: Michael Update ????? - 06/28/13 12:44 AM
Round 2, eh,

My prediction is that you go the distance and emerge victorious.
Posted By: Gerald A. Mele Re: Michael Update ????? - 06/28/13 04:26 AM
Michael,
Keep up the faith and don't let the setbacks get you dwon. You have a lot of people praying for your recovery.

Sincerely,

Jerry
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com