doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: MikeV German Gun Collectors web page?? - 08/29/19 01:28 AM
I am trying to access the forum pages but can not. Seems a new site is in place but no access to the forums. Anyone else having that problem?
Posted By: xausa Re: German Gun Collectors web page?? - 08/29/19 02:04 AM
I had no trouble accessing the web site at https://www.germanguns.com/.
Posted By: WBLDon Re: German Gun Collectors web page?? - 08/29/19 03:11 AM
I can access the site based on the link provided by xausa but I can no longer access the Forums. It appears they have changed their website but I am unable to find a link to the forums..
WBLDon
Posted By: Der Ami Re: German Gun Collectors web page?? - 08/29/19 02:01 PM
WBLDon,
They are working on installing a new web page( being computer illiterate, I may use wrong terms) and took out the forum for a little while, because it was (is?) having problems. I bothered them so much that they asked me to try it this morning, hoping for improvement. I still couldn't get into the forum. I'm sure they will finally correct it, it will just take some time.
Mike
Posted By: Der Ami Re: German Gun Collectors web page?? - 08/29/19 02:16 PM
I just heard back from them. The forum is new, with a new URL( whatever that is) and we have to re-register. If we have the forum "bookmarked"( I do), we have to cancel it, re-register, and re-bookmark it.
Mike
Posted By: Der Ami Re: German Gun Collectors web page?? - 08/29/19 02:46 PM
I tried to re-register, but it shut me out because my user name is already in use(by me). We can get into the forum now by going to the website by xausa's link and click on "forum" at the bottom on the left side. I am waiting to find out if we have to re-register or if it will accept the old registration.
Mike
Posted By: WBLDon Re: German Gun Collectors web page?? - 08/29/19 03:10 PM
Mike,
Just got into the forum and logged in under my old ID & PW...

Don
Posted By: Der Ami Re: German Gun Collectors web page?? - 08/29/19 03:18 PM
Don,
I finally figured it out too. I admitted to being computer illiterate. I don't much like the new format; maybe it will "grow on me".
Mike
Posted By: Old No7 Re: German Gun Collectors web page?? - 09/01/19 12:10 PM
Thanks all! I need to post some updates over there... (One of them will be posted on the DIY Gunsmithing page here too.)

Old No7
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com