May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 274 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,506
Posts545,570
Members14,417
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Sidelock
Sidelock

Just a small note; I certainly agree that Geno is a real expert on guns, but let us not forget that some Russian gun questions here are also expertly answered by Humpty Dumpty.
Cheers,
Jani

JAZ Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

It has always embarassed me as I have traveled abroad to be associated with Americans like ...foxtrot Because a persons language skills are not up to snuff, they are ridiculed. 10 to 1 Foxy can not speak a word of a foreign language. Conversley, Geno can read and write English.
Regarding the rifle shooting, what amazes me is that the second hunter is shooting over a log, the perfect long shot rest.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Geno I just can't concentrate long enough to read Run With The Fox's posts so I just don't read them. I think many other board members do the same.

RWTF I think that since Geno's second (or third or fourth) language is English it makes it very difficult for him to follow your meaning. It is my first and only language and I have difficulty understanding your posts.

Best,

Mike

Last edited by AmarilloMike; 11/08/08 02:58 PM.

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

RWTF....look @ Geno's "Location" @ left of post!
I believe it reads ST Petersburg/Russia
Geno is a Gentleman & knows his Guns
franc

Last edited by Franc Otte; 11/08/08 05:19 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

You lose your 10 to 1 bet "Slick"! Por exemplo: chinga te y el caballo que usted hay de montado en la cuidad de caca! How's that grabya!!

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..
Sidelock
Sidelock

Ok Jarhead0 I'll name you two gents herein that do- George Newbern and Ken Hurst- must be their inate Southern civility and good breeding that allows them to "cut me the slack" you don't. I don't give a big fat rodent's posterior if you read my posts or not. Please allow me to express myself in Spanish. "Y no orinas en el agua alrededor, quien usted comparador de beberlo otra dia."

Last edited by Run With The Fox; 11/09/08 09:35 PM.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Today, a friend sent me a wonderful color picture of Eightbore and Owleye, fooling with Lindners and Parkers in Owleye's living room. I got to thinking, we wouldn't be going through this punishment if Owleye were still with us. He and Dave would have put a stop to it long ago. What about Klunkermeister? He would have gotten in his car and driven up there. I think we're close to the end. Just a thought.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Strange that I would think about that, since Geno and Owleye (Bill Wise) were correspondents. Those were much better days, both in the USA and on this website.

Sidelock
Sidelock

You have the right windage there Eightbore. After Barracks Boy Bahama Yo Mama gets into 1600 PA Ave.- the first of the big ten he's gonna mess with will be-as we all have guessed, the Second. No matter what 5 of the 9 "Supremes" decided for us this past July. Just be patient, he'll find a way to mess with the First, and all the BBS websites whose "Head Freds" like Bro. Weber here (bless you Dave) believe in that right for every swingin' dick that choose to so participate therein will shake their heads and say- "Damn, I guess ol' Eightbore was right all along- some animals are equal, and some are more equaler than others"> Get the point. It highly pisses me off to see a forum like this with numbnutz like you and your superior attitude towards those with whom you cannot see eye to eye with try out your high and mighty act. Won't play in my Peoria 8-ball. Not all of us are college grads or investment brokers (did you go broker after the Lehman firm tanked? Have to see a few Kraut Lindners to keep the old Harley in chromed pipes and leather saddle bags for the annual August jaunt to Sturgis SD? Huumm. If I ever said I was literate or knew as much as you seem to about shotguns-then maybe I could see your point on this site. But until either Dave W. or the new POTUS-to-be takes a LAW and blows the 10 Amendments, including the First, which you may not have read lately, Freedom of Speech means just what it says- for everyone. You don't like my posts, fine, don't read them. You may be surprised, but I read yours, as in spite of your "patrician" attitude towards those you haven't met but somehow deem to be inferior to you, I have learned a great deal about double guns from reading your posts on the BBS. Keep up the good work there, but don't EVER try to piss down my back and then tell me that it's rainin'. RWTF

Sidelock
Sidelock

So, I will ask. How does a barrel peel back from the forward end?I would think that the pressure would be less at the muzzle and would release at that point.How then does the force continue to peel the steel to the rear? A guess, plugged muzzle.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.