May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
4 members (SKB, LGF, 2 invisible), 689 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,506
Posts545,604
Members14,419
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Brian Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Gentlemen,

My Afghanistan tour is almost up and I wanted to take this opportunity to thank those members of this board for their emails, packages and entertaining posts over the past 11 months.

I read the board everyday I had access to the internet. Other than some of the bickering between a few members, I enjoyed it all.

It seems like it was yesterday that I left the US to come here. This will have been my fourth deployment; 3rd one for this war.

At least this time I picked up a few Sniders and a martini for my wall.

I will be home to enjoy my Foxes and this falls upcoming pat’ridge season in NY.

Thanks again for your support.

Brian

Brian
LTC, USA Ret.
NRA Patron Member
AHFGCA Life Member
USPSA Life Member

Sidelock
Sidelock

Thank you Brian for freedom. God speed.

Don't sacrifice the future on the altar of today
Sidelock
Sidelock

Let me add my appreciation for you and for all our troops fighting for our freedom. I ask daily for God to bless you all and keep you safe. I ask Him to welcome home those who have given their all and to apologise for creating Democrats. Hurry home.

Cary Nelson

Sidelock
Sidelock

T'enHUT!

Pree-S-HENT h'ARMS!!!!

Thank you, Brian.

Relax; we're all experts here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Major,

First, I want to thank you for your service. Second, I'd like to invite you to North Carolina for a dove or bird hunt. I'm a member of Beaver Pond, a sporting club in Snow Camp NC. We have 300 acres of hunting fields and so many doves are in the air during the dove season, you don't even have to wear sunglasses.

If you can't make it during dove season, you can come and do a Carolina quail, chukar or pheasant shoot. We'll put you up in accommodations that are probably a lot nicer than the ones you've enjoyed recently, and feed you all biscuits and gravy you can eat for breakfast and pheasant pie and green beans from my wife's garden for dinner along with other Carolina delicacies.

If you're married, bring your wife and we'll entertain her as well.

Once again, thank you for what you've done by choosing to defend our nation as a career.

Dick Jones,

I've a friend who owns Lodge Creek Game Calls who will take you turkey hunting this spring, if you'd rather do that.

Last edited by Dick Jones otp; 06/27/09 10:15 AM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Be Safe Brian...

Best Regards,

Doug

Sidelock
Sidelock

It'll be good to see "location" under your name here be something a little closer to home. Stay safe.

Sidelock
Sidelock

GOD BLESS YOU AND ALL YOUR COMRADES STANDING POST ON THE WALL OF FREEDOM, BRIAN. STAY SAFE AND IF YOU EVER MAKE IT DOWN TO SOUTH CAROLINA PLEASE LOOK ME UP.

BEST REGARDS, GEORGE
palmettotreasure@aol.com

To see my guns go to www.mylandco.com Select "SPORTING GUNS " My E-Mail palmettotreasure@aol.com
Sidelock
Sidelock

Brian, thanks for your service--yet again. Glad we were able to provide some entertainment. And here's hoping the martinis you enjoy at home will be of the liquid variety . . . although it'd be nice to hang one on the wall and watch "Zulu".

Sidelock
Sidelock

I have several buddies that have been working in Afghanistan...were you working or on Military assignment ?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.