April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
1 members (LeFusil), 1,067 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,468
Posts545,135
Members14,409
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

I wish I'd thot of it

http://www.shotgunworld.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=204507

Now I know what I've been waiting for.

WtS

Dr.WtS
Mysteries of the Cosmos Unlocked
available by subscription
Sidelock
Sidelock

An excellent example of two things:

1) the patent office has broken down to the point where they will issue a patent to just about anyone for anything. Of course, as always, a patent is worthless unless you are willing to spend tens of thousands of dollars defending it.

2) the crackpot inventor is alive and well. All he needs is your dollars to feed on.

Sidelock
Sidelock

And first thing tomorrow I am going to invent the Safety Razor,
Sliced Bread............................................................
..................Fire!! and and and then

the WHEEL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be rich
WOWIE!! WHOOPIE!! YAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Mark
Sidelock
Sidelock

Sorry, I already have a patent on the wheel being looked at by the Patent Office. But damn it all I forgot about fire!

Sidelock
Sidelock

I already have a patent for air and all uses of the same on file. Good luck getting around that one. I will be sitting pretty when those royalties come in. At even .00001 cents per breath, six billion people will owe me a lot of money in just a few years. Good thing I have that investment banker from Nigeria taking care of my money. LOL, And my first wife wanted cash. Who is laughing now dear. Your air is going to be twice the going rate.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Your patent is very similar to that granted to Edwinson Green, of Cheltenham England in 1902. Greens patent had very limited Success. Westley Richards made several 3 barrel guns based on Green,s patent; one of which is pictured in the book," Modern Sporting Guns," by Christopher Austin, and is seen on page 97.

Roy Hebbes
Sidelock
Sidelock

Did Green's patent show 3 barrels in a row rather than in a triangular conformation?. Because I have seen two of those.
Mike

Sidelock
Sidelock

Wonder if he'll put three triggers on it.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I would prefer the three trigger concept, with the first trigger at the front of the guard facing back and push to fire. Otherwise, there is not enough room in the guard for a gloved finger. What happened to the inexpensive three barrel shotgun that appeared briefly in the seventies? It was called Tristar or something similar.

Sidelock
Sidelock

If only someone could come up with some sort of shotgun, with only one barrel, that could fire 3 shots. Some sort of repeating mechanism, perhaps. It could be operated though some sort of 'pump' mechanism or even use the gun's own recoil energy or maybe gas pressure. The waterfowlers would line up to buy a gun like that.

But until then, it looks like the three barrel gun will reign as king.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.