May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
2 members (PALUNC, prairie ghost), 495 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,542
Posts546,070
Members14,420
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Sliver Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Sidelock
Sidelock

What's the problem? What does it say about me if I hide what I do? I'm not ashamed to say that I kill fish and animals. Some of my friends think it's pathetic. It may be to them but that's life, isn't it?

In Nova Scotia, the names of all those who draw moose licenses are published by the government in the provincial newspaper of record. The minute we're skulking around because of what we do, we're moribund and dying, waiting to be buried.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Most of us red blooded Americans living in Washingtion State, Idaho and Montana oppose wolf reintroduction for all the obvious reasons. The Feds are trying to reintroduce wolves in my back yard and we are fighting it. Wolf huggers do not have a clue, a wolf is not a big cuddley dog!!!

For some wolf info (the bad side of wolves) go to NitroX.com and look up some of the recent posts by a gent with the handle of 9.3x57. He has a serious wolf problem where he lives in Idaho, deer and elk are declining not to mention his livetock. The darn wolves run his property!!

I love it, the greenie wolf huggers who live in cities try to run the outdoors! What they do not know about the hunter list publishing is there will be a backlash and more wolves will die.

Sidelock
Sidelock

"I love it, the greenie wolf huggers who live in cities try to run the outdoors! What they do not know about the hunter list publishing is there will be a backlash and more wolves will die."

My sentiments as well Altamaha! In Idaho, if the greenies think they are shaming the hunters in the eyes of their local communities or statewide by printing their names, they are sorely mistaken! The only repurcussion, is harassment from other greenies, most of whom I could almost guarantee live outside the state!

Cameron Hughes
Sidelock
Sidelock

Same people who want to list the hunters names would be livid if you printed all the names of people who had abortions last year. Tells you where there sense of importance is.

Why do people who do not own a single acre, or have a single first hand experience with a wild animal, out side a zoo or the TV, think they know what is going on? Hey people, wolves eat Bambi, about one time a week. How can you stand by and see Bambi eaten alive? Wolves are not Vegans. They eat fresh meat. Meat that they kill. In fact they might not even get the killing completely done before they start the feast. It is a hard, mean world out there. If they do not get Bambi they might settle for a small calf or baby sheep or dog or cat. You are supporting the killing of the babies and pets. Coyotes are killing and eating dogs and cats around here. Fifi and Buttons the cat are not only on the menu but they are getting real nervous.

A conservative vegan looks at a menu in a restaurant and asks if you have a vegan item. A liberal vegan goes into the same restaurant and not only expects a vegan item but insist the only proper thing to do is stop serving meat and make everyone a vegan by default. It is for their own good. Maybe these people ought to try to convince wolves to become vegans. It is after all for their own good. Nothing like a seaweed wrapped, rice filled, vegan substitute for sushi which is a substitute for meat. Yum, Yum. That is something to howl about.

Sidelock
Sidelock

The leadership of the Auntie-hunting Axxhandles do not care a bit about the animals. What they garner and broker is political power, deliverable to those sympathizers in government who will reward them best.

The perfect example in the US is HSUS which IS NOT the local Humane Society that shelters lost animals, foster adoptions, has volunteers that scoop poop and care for the homeless critters, and give the final kindness of euthanasia, as opposed to being unsheltered and unfed should they be too hopeless or damaged or infirm to be placed with a family.

No, indeedy-do, the HSUS is most emphatically not those folks. As well, said organization has now incorporated PETA under it's umbrella, so both orgs have all the emotionally needy and damaged volunteers they need, who will go even to jail as a marker of their own devotion and self worth to 'the cause'.

And the cause? Why, living well in a NYC penthouse, and associating with important people, having well-bred society and connected children of the urban wealthy as as top excs under your direction, and thereby created a well-connected org that is sought after as deliverer of votes and volunteers.

That is not to speak of the HSUS/PETA grassroots orgs that seek election to the board of local dog municipal animal control. You think the local hound pound puts a lot of animals down? Wait'll the PETAphiles get in there. They are truly mass slaughterers of animals, and the more rabid of their theology believe that domestic pet breeding should be totally outlawed. Such animals are unnatural and created by man, and therefore are an affront to their their own will to power.

Make no mistake about the 'wolf controversy', it has little to do with wolves except as symbol of a power shift. It has everything to do with forced compliance to the beliefs of a group with will to power. The Canadian biologists who helped trap the the restocking animals warned the US biologists that the Arctic wolves were not suitable for the habitat nor the prey species, but would simply be self-propagating killing machines. Which is fine with the PETAphile/HSUS crowd, as the death of sport hunting and wildlife management is far more important than the survival of individual species.

The foot soldiers of the Auntie-hunting groups are a sadly perverted abomination, filled with people who have large needy holes where their brains belong. The leadership is more like unto the pre-war Nazis, than any that I have recently come across. Their charismatic and hugely canny leader has general'd his org from a tiny nothing, into an influential and well-funded political force. By using the old popular front Comintern tactic, it manages to be everywhere significant in the Wildlife Management and Domestic Animal legislation, at once.

They conceal long range goals in in fine sounding legislation, or even State Voter referendums which have delayed actions and small print regs which are designed to strangle, by slowly increasing oppressive regulation, the existing body of animal human relationships. The hellish vision that they dream of inflicting on us is utterly a totalitarian nightmare that surpasses the normal person's imaginings.

However, that's enough. If you wish to look at the roots of this process start your own research with HSUS. Find out who runs it, find out about him and his wealthy high society life, built upon the contributions of gullible fools. Find out about the PETA link. Look into the Sierra Club culpability and link it up.

And, BTW, don't think that human victims of wildlife misadventures count for doot with these zealots. Stalin and Goebbels would be proud of these step-children in their indifference to humanity. Exercising mortal power over other humans is the ultimate reward for the Animal Rights/HSUS/PETAphile crowd. All the rest is just window dressing for the rubes.

Adios.

Relax; we're all experts here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

New York PETA advocate last week pied perfectly our female federal fisheries minister with a tofu cream pie because of our government's support of native killing of seals. On television she wiped away the remnants of the pie and said: "If this is what it takes to support our native seal fishery I consider it a privilege." For god's sake, stand up and be a woman.

Last edited by King Brown; 01/29/10 10:24 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Just don't admit you're using lead shot!

Sidelock
Sidelock

I still possibly have a couple of months to try and get my name added to the list!

There's 10 or so to harvest on the Panhandle before the quota is reached, or when the season closes, whichever comes first.

A friend was up the "joe" last weekend on his 4-wheeler, cut some fresh elk and moose tracks, of course there were wolf tracks following the trails.

I say WMA #6&7 from the list I posted on the ID WMA lead ban thread need more lead in the proper form.

Cameron Hughes
Sidelock
Sidelock

A friend just told me today of wolves in New Jersey around his club. He said the sorrounding area is totally devoid of any critters. 100% wipped out. He also said that it was paid for by the insurance companies because they are tired of paying for accidents with dear. In this same area they wanted to reintroduce the black bear and everyone in the area was against it. Guess what,they got black bears. The state just does what the hell they want anyway and to hell with the citezens. There is a good reason why our ancesters wiped out the wolf and the Grisley in the lower 48. We cannot live together.

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.